• No

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 21 25.0%

• Total voters

GingerTabby

Carbon-based life form
Plenty of hair dye in the shops.
I gather many people who colour their hair have it done by professional hair stylists. I'm told those kits found in the shops can wreak havoc with hair. I've heard more than one story about people who used them only to have their hair turn a colour they didn't want, e.g. green, orange, etc. They ended up going to a professional salon to reverse the damage at considerable cost. Since the salons are now closed in many places, roots will start showing before long.

Austin Popper

Emperor of Antarctica
Colorado, where the gold is still elusive
No haircut for me. I got to the barber shop just as it was closing the other day, at 10:00 am, immediately after the owner had learned that all such places in Colorado were to shut down. Been meaning to get over there for a few weeks now, so I'm overdue. I'll have to see if I can get Ms. Popper to give the clippers a try. I did it myself once. Once.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
No haircut for me. I got to the barber shop just as it was closing the other day, at 10:00 am, immediately after the owner had learned that all such places in Colorado were to shut down. Been meaning to get over there for a few weeks now, so I'm overdue. I'll have to see if I can get Ms. Popper to give the clippers a try. I did it myself once. Once.
As a precaution I got my head "shaved" last weekend in anticipation of a hairdresser shutdown.

Krepostnoi

Almost uniquely humourless
As a precaution I got my head "shaved" last weekend in anticipation of a hairdresser shutdown.
I can beat that! I got my head shaved 25 years ago in anticipation of the shutdown. Always ahead of the curve, me.

Unfortunately, the shutdown I refer to was that of my hair follicles, and the curve in question was the rapidly receding one of my hairline.