Votes: 14 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 21 25.0%

• Total voters

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Been wondering for a while if it's possible to get a drone, dress it up like a flying saucer (complete with lights) and attach a remote winch that can grab little plastic cows with magnets.
Would make a great party game - "Abduct the cows".
If I ever have any kids, I'm going to name them all Tribble :)

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Omg, by the end of the week when you turn all those in for recycling, you'll be able to take a first class trip to anywhere on the planet. lol
It reminds me of when I used to work at a college, we'd have to photograph some of the student's rooms at the end of term as evidence. I still have nightmares about it.

Rude is permissible in this thread!

Being serious for a moment, some of the related online images really do have you wondering how their parents, presumably, were so oblivious.

Like the one with a young girl wearing a t-shirt emblazoned, 'JAILBAIT'. That is by no means the most shocking and there's loads of them similar.

A miscomprehension of the English language is one thing....

For a bit of fun, wondered what would be suggested if I Googled, 'Mythopoeika t-shirt'.

Nothing found and I was redirected to, 'Mythopoeia t-shirt'

Various miscellaneous results therein - some seeming connections with Goths and Irish Dancing.

Clicking on the links slightly further, this came up.

152_300x300_Front_Color-Brown_resize_70.jpg

Thought, 'hmmm... that ain't too bad... not much of a laugh though'...

So... what do you think... maybe actually quite like it just as something wearable and different?

If I may have a cautionary word...

When I looked at this again, noticed something in the description... o_O

Honestly couldn't make this up... :D

Now maybe that's your thing and no issues here...

Screenshot_20200325_105409_resize_13.jpg

tuco

Spitting in a wishing well
A woman, unpacking her washing from the laundrette notices some stains still on her underwear, so when she sends the next load of dirty washing she puts in a note saying "please use more washing powder on panties". A few days later when she gets it back , while unpacking she finds a note from the laundrette saying " please use more toilet paper on arse ".