Votes: 12 12.0%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 22 22.0%

• Total voters

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Pinched this off Reddit:

"The word of the day is 'contagious'" Said the teacher, "Who can use it in a sentence?"

Little Jenny stood up and said "My dad has a cold and said its contagious."

The teacher praised Jenny and ask for an example from another student.

Billy stood up and said "Miss, my mum has the flu, and I think its contagious."

Happy with Billy's response, the teacher asked for one more student to stand up and give an example.

Little Johnny stood up...

"Miss, my next door neighbour is painting his house with a 1 inch brush and my dad said it's going to take the contagious."

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Haha .. I remember you doing that now. Me and the Mrs did an old school Hollywood swoon kiss pose when the Google car went past us but it didn't capture us.
You need to look at the spot where you did that from different directions. I'm visible at the exit from the retail park if you go onto the cr park and then come out again. So maybe you're there somewhere about!

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
You need to look at the spot where you did that from different directions. I'm visible at the exit from the retail park if you go onto the cr park and then come out again. So maybe you're there somewhere about!
Good idea, I'll give that a go :)

edit: dammit .. it's an updated as of three years ago image now, you could see our backs in the older one.

Last edited:

Analogue Boy

Bar 6
Reaction score
To be fair, he could have gone to Australia.

But unlike other royals before her, Meghan was careful to avoid any contact with the koala she posed with — a detail that wasn’t missed by the British press, who speculated the newly-pregnant duchess had been told not to touch because of koala chlamydia, a devastating disease that is spreading virtually unchecked throughout the country. (Although it’s worth noting humans cannot contract the disease, and Taronga’s koalas are unlikely to have been infected anyway.)

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...y/news-story/a3feeba1aa6ac444b767b646d7266aa8

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
What is it with Australians and hugging koalas?

Havent they anything better to do?