• Sometimes

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 25 23.6%

• Total voters

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
Jim Davidson;

"I went naked sunbathing in Africa once, and this elephant came up to me and said "How do you eat with that?" "

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
During the London Blitz, many of my great uncle's neighbours adopted a fatalistic approach, saying "It's all down to luck... if a bomb has your name on it, then there's nothing you can do about it!". Apparently, this did little to comfort Mr and Mrs Doodlebug, who lived at number 13.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Reaction score
This parrot hates that cage.
Pebble is regarded as a somewhat troubled bird, at the best of times. Her sweary outbursts are very entertaining; having seen a number of them, I do wonder if she really needs an owner who will provoke her rages deliberately, for Youtube? :oops:

Last edited:

Trevp666

Reaction score

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Pebble is regarded as a somewhat troubled bird, at the best of times. Her sweary outbursts are very entertaining; having seen a number of them, I do wonder if she really needs an owner who will provoke her rages deliberately, for Youtube?
I wold be enraged too, if I had a living room so poorly decorated.

Trevp666

Reaction score
I don't think the parrot is aware of the meaning of the sweary outbursts - it's just a noise as far as the parrot is concerned.
Much like if I was taught some chinese words, and then later discovered that every time I asked for (eg) 'a pint of lager' I was in fact asking 'Do you have room for a caravan?'. I would have no way of knowing, other than the funny looks I get at the bar.

MercuryCrest

The Severed Head of a Great Old One.
Reaction score
I feel like the only human being who actually took a class where they told you how to verify and judge your news.

"Bloodmouth Carnist food" is a huge flag. It's all about labeling people you disagree with. "Rotting carcass" is another red flag. "Stomach is a graveyard" assumes far too much and is almost derogatory.

As much as I love this meme every time it comes up, it's dripping with the blood of the innocents (and by "dripping" I mean honey-mustard sauce, and by "innocents" I mean wonderful, wonderful chicken.) :D