• What's a GSOH?

Votes: 25 23.6%

• Total voters

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
loo paper.jpeg

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
(another visit to the old jokes home)

I am learning how to do the Hokey Cokey, I've not perfected it yet but I've got the ins and outs.
_________

Greggs say they are thinking of using drones to do home delivery, I think its pie in the sky.
_________

I've asked my girlfriend to polish my medieval battle uniform while I go to the pub.
She always said she wanted a night in, shining armour.
_________

Why can’t humans hear a dog whistle? – Because dogs can’t whistle.

Trevp666

Reaction score
(Viz Top Tips)

TURN your greenhouse into a garden shed by boarding up the windows with spare floorboards.

BUTCHERS. Make a mockery of the phrase 'fit as a butchers dog' by neglecting your dog horribly.

FARMERS. Get butter out of your cows by 'rodeo riding' them for an hour or two before milking time.

A WIRE brush makes an ideal 'bed of nails' for a hamster.

CONFUSE shopkeepers by buying some wrapping paper then asking them to wrap it for you.

Trevp666

Reaction score
More Viz Top Tips;

MAKE everyone think you wear glasses by making a mark on the bridge of your nose with a hot teaspoon every morning.

MOTHS dipped in lighter fluid and released into a room lit by candles make an effective and inexpensive 'indoor fireworks' display.

WHEN buying fruit by the kilo, buy grapes instead of apples. Apples are much heavier.

PUTTING just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fishes eyes bulge and causes them to swim in an amusing manner.

A SHREDDED wheat on a stick makes a great back scrubber for the first couple of seconds of your shower.

SAVE having to buy expensive personalised number plates by simply changing your name to match your existing registration (Mr BD67 XFY)

SKIERS. Carry a dog biscuit in your pocket. That way, in the event of an avalanche, the rescue dogs will find you first.

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
More Viz Top Tips;
SAVE having to buy expensive personalised number plates by simply changing your name to match your existing registration (Mr BD67 XFY)

Didn't Elon Musk do that with his firstborn?