• No

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 25 23.6%

• Total voters

Sgt Girth

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
I’m not even sure if this is the right thread to vent my spleen, but I am getting heartedly sick of this obsession with wokery, political correctness and blame culture that seems to pervade modern culture.....not even the previous stronghold of forthright speaking, Scotland, is free from it nowadays....

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
I’m not even sure if this is the right thread to vent my spleen, but I am getting heartedly sick of this obsession with wokery, political correctness and blame culture that seems to pervade modern culture.....not even the previous stronghold of forthright speaking, Scotland, is free from it nowadays....

Classic!

sherbetbizarre

Special Branch
Reaction score
177333539_2904457169872038_1297736975947826411_n.jpg

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
Little Johnny was doing his math homework.
He said to himself, "Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine."
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"
The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework."
"And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked.
"Yes," he answered.
Infuriated, the called Little Johnny's teacher the next day, "What are you teaching my son in class?"
The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition."
The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?"
After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, "What I taught them was, two plus two, the sum of which is four."

A woman is standing looking in the bedroom mirror…
She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, “I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly… I really need you to pay me a compliment.” The husband replies, “Your eyesight’s damn near perfect.”

When Miley Cyrus is naked and licks a hammer it's "art" and "music"... but when I do it, I'm "wasted" and I "have to leave Wickes".

Little Johnny's teacher said, "Johnny, your essay on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your sister's. Did you copy her essay?", she asked.
Johnny replied, "No, teacher, it's the same dog!"

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
This could go in WTF or elsewhere but it made me laugh out loud, so I'm putting it here.

Horse rider has 'conversation' with dim-witted, ill-informed and short-tempered car driver. How she didn't lose her temper or get off her horse and deck him, I don't know. I'm pretty patient but his level of anger and ignorance would have set me off! His level of cluelessness really takes some believing!

Trevp666

Reaction score
Poor bloke. He'll end up in hospital with a condition if he carries on like that.

Trevp666

Reaction score
Yep.....save the babitacs.

1619607497941.png

Trevp666

Reaction score
OCR gone wrong?
I wouldn't think so, looks like it has been actually printed with the awful spelling included.
More like translation gone wrong.