• Server Outage Announcement

Hello, Everyone.
    We will be installing an update to XenForo (the forums software), and doing some server maintenance.
    Consequently, the forums will be unavailable from about 12 - 2 MDT / 2 - 4 EDT / 6 - 8 GMT on Sunday 9th May 2021.

Humour & Jokes

Do you have a GSOH?

• Yes

Votes: 54 50.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 25 23.6%

• Total voters

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
Reaction score
This could go in WTF or elsewhere but it made me laugh out loud, so I'm putting it here.

Horse rider has 'conversation' with dim-witted, ill-informed and short-tempered car driver. How she didn't lose her temper or get off her horse and deck him, I don't know. I'm pretty patient but his level of anger and ignorance would have set me off! His level of cluelessness really takes some believing!

And would he have gone off like that if it had been a MAN riding that horse? I think not.

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Ignore the name, I'd eat that by the spoonful. I love peanut butter - but it has to be peanuts or peanuts and oil. Peanut butter with sugar is an abomination, though popular in America I believe. Hmmm, I want peanut butter NOW. Luckily I have about five jars in the larder, all Whole Earth, some organic, some not - all of them smooth. If it's on offer I buy it, much to Mrs Cycleboy's amusement.

hunck

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Ignore the name, I'd eat that by the spoonful. I love peanut butter - but it has to be peanuts or peanuts and oil. Peanut butter with sugar is an abomination, though popular in America I believe. Hmmm, I want peanut butter NOW. Luckily I have about five jars in the larder, all Whole Earth, some organic, some not - all of them smooth. If it's on offer I buy it, much to Mrs Cycleboy's amusement.
Funnily enough I'm eating crumpets with Marmite & Whole Earth peanut butter right now. Crunchy though.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
(possible repost BICBATC)

Milton Jones;
"The pollen count, now that’s a difficult job. Especially if you’ve got hay fever."
"My aunt Marge has been so ill for so long that we've started to call her 'I can't believe she's not better'."
"I used to think sticks and stones could break my bones but words could never hurt me - until I fell into a printing press."
"My wife - it's difficult to say what she does. She sells seashells on the seashore."
"When I was in America, I really got into the culture. I went into the shop and the guy said 'Have a nice day' and I didn't. So I sued him."
"After that I worked in a pathology lab, and I was asked to leave after one of my reports said 'cause of death: autopsy'."
"Recently I went on a ballooning holiday – I put on four stone!"
"Most of my relatives are police marksmen, apart from my granddad who was a bank robber. He died recently, surrounded by his family."

Ogdred Weary

Very Naughty Boy
Reaction score
They are 'star trek' themed masks, gold is for the officers (who always survive), blue is for science/medical (who always survive), red is for the normal crew (who never survive) on landing party missions. :)
In Next Gen officer's wear red, which must have initially caused enormous amounts of distress in the Trek community.