• Total voters

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
16640374-27DD-43EB-83C1-E2E2876B9849.jpeg

IbisNibs

Exotic animal, sort of . . .
Reaction score
Disturbing, hilarious, and so appropriate for our times.

Eyespy

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
Genuine incident - When taking part in a Health & Safety course at work on lifting heavy objects the trainer pointed to a large heavy box and said show me how would you move that? I promptly turned to my deputy and said "Jo will you pick that up and move it" (She did reply "He f******g would too!")
As a former safety trainer I can confirm that you are not the first to have made the witticism.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
This is a BBC programme. The very same BBC that you were whingeing about only a few hours ago on the I Hate BBC thread..
I only watch it on Youtube ... and it's a Peter Kay and one of his best mates in real life programme. If he wanted to publish it through the BBC, that's up to him. I still don't like the BBC.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
Peter Kays Car Share is produced by Good Night Vienna Productions which is indeed the production company owned by Peter Kay, so strictly speaking it is not a BBC programme, they just happened to buy it to broadcast in the UK (so could have any channel).
I've never liked Peter Kay or found any the stuff he ever made even mildly amusing though, so IMO 'car share' was a waste of the money I pay for licence fee as it is something I would never watch.
I dislike the BBC myself anyway generally because the majority of it's programming is just pretty shit, but I'm happy to pay the licence fee for them providing me with Ken Bruces popmaster on radio 2, Have I Got News For You, and a handful of other comedy progs.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
(Another visit to the old jokes home.)

I've entered a competition for having the best door knocker - I'm hoping to win a no-bell prize!