• Sometimes

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 27 24.3%

• Total voters

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
I like cold toast. I don't like it when butter or spread or whatever is put on hot toast and the slice turns into a grease pool .. cold toasted bread with a bit of jam for me all the way.
You are some kind of monster!
Nice thick slices of hand sliced white bread, toasted under the grill til golden each side, heavily buttered, then dunked in hot sweet builders tea.
Now that's proper.

Krepostnoi

Confronting the challenge of porcine fragility
Reaction score
.................boke..........
Says the monster who dunks toast in tea. I mean, if ever an instant permaban was warranted, it would be for posting gratuitous horror content like that. You didn't even have the decency to use spoiler tags.

Last edited:

ChasFink

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I'm a New Yorker, so a lightly toasted bagel (which should be crispy on the paper-thin surface and fluffy on the inside before toasting) with cream cheese and smoked salmon is preferable.

Edit to add:
I don't know Rose's lime marmalade, but Chivers' and Keiller Dundee orange marmalade are excellent - much better than the disgustingly sweet American variety.

Last edited:

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
IMG-20210730-WA0001.jpg

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
I'm a New Yorker, so a lightly toasted bagel (which should be crispy on the paper-thin surface and fluffy on the inside before toasting) with cream cheese and smoked salmon is preferable.

Edit to add:
I don't know Rose's lime marmalade, but Chivers' and Keiller Dundee orange marmalade are excellent - much better than the disgustingly sweet American variety.
If you can get it you should try it :D

81hqZ18Wv8L._AC_SY550_.jpg

You can get it on Amazon USA

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
.................boke..........
Had to Google that one, apparently it means 'sh*t for brains' in Japanese :hahazebs:

"Everybody and their grandma knows how to call someone a baka (“stupid”), and you may have heard some other words before like aho (“idiot”) or boke (“sh*t-for-brains”), but now it’s time to really insult someone’s intelligence by calling them a kasu (“worthless idiot”) or kichigai (“retard”)"

https://soranews24.com/2016/09/22/w...ensive-japanese-swear-words-【weird-top-five】/

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
Had to Google that one, apparently it means 'sh*t for brains' in Japanese

I did not know that.
I have always used the word 'Boke' in the same context that everyone did when I was a teenager.
Whenever someone described eating something that they thought was nice but everyone else would throw-up if they had to eat it, one would immediately make that comic noise and facial expression of a person being sick followed with the word 'Boke' said very plainly.

As in being an expression of ones distaste for the others food.