• Sometimes

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 27 24.3%

• Total voters

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
If they were saved at 5 to 6 on the 7th of August....then I'd be impressed...

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
You had that from r/peeling, you sick sick monkey.
They aren't my feet, but do belong to a member of this forum. If you guess correctly, you may have some of this cake!

569bd411e5843ee7789bef8f22199481-X.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Doug Henning! Very talented magician, a staple of holiday filler TV viewing in the UK. Became a candidate for the notorious Natural Law Party in the 90s, and died of cancer when he eschewed medical treatment in favour of healthy eating and meditation.
I thought he was great - one of the most entertaining stage magicians.
Sadly died too young.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Doug Henning! Very talented magician, a staple of holiday filler TV viewing in the UK. Became a candidate for the notorious Natural Law Party in the 90s, and died of cancer when he eschewed medical treatment in favour of healthy eating and meditation.

'A genuine Party Political Broadcast from the June 1994 UK Election for the European Parliament, including footage of Yogic Flying... THIS IS NOT A SPOOF!'

I saw this at the time.

Edit - dammit, I didn't know it wouldn't play on'ere.

Last edited:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
'A genuine Party Political Broadcast from the June 1994 UK Election for the European Parliament, including footage of Yogic Flying... THIS IS NOT A SPOOF!'

I saw this at the time.

I remember even getting a campaign leaflet pushed through the door. It must have cost them a lot of money.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
And whatever foot diseases they might have...

I've put that image in Spoiler tags and labelled it with the reason; please do so yourself next time—give readers the option to pass over such things.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
I used to say that to the ex most days. :mad:
He seemed to behave more and more bizarrely as time went on. No other comment covered it. :thought:

Actual conversations -

'I notice you don't salt the vegetables for health reasons so I've added a tablespoon to each pan.'
'What the hell is wrong with you?'

'My boots were covered in dried mud so I banged them together over the bath.'
'What the HELL is wrong with you?'

'I told Escet (son) not to bother learning the Highway Code because he's sensible enough without it.'
'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?'

Humour. It hits home. :chuckle:

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
He seemed to behave more and more bizarrely as time went on. No other comment covered it. :thought:

Actual conversations -

'I notice you don't salt the vegetables for health reasons so I've added a tablespoon to each pan.'

'I told Escet (son) not to bother learning the Highway Code because he's sensible enough without it.'

I used to work with someone whose conversational opener would usually be "What's your problem?" That would be followed by some petty argument that could last days.
One example - he came into work one morning and the receptionist said "Good morning."
"What's your problem?"
"Eh?"
"You said 'Hello' yesterday and 'Good morning today' so why did you do that? What's your problem with saying 'hello'?"
That ended up with her in tears and idiot ranting to her manager about the level of staff training in his department.
We had that on a daily basis with him but the powers that be would never get rid of him, just shunt him off to another unit until they got fed up and he was moved again.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score

Actual conversations -

That would explain our wedding cake!

dc-Cover-52gf79g8c9d8u2nv61a322ja90-20160309154148.Medi.jpeg

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
I used to work with someone whose conversational opener would usually be "What's your problem?" That would be followed by some petty argument that could last days.
One example - he came into work one morning and the receptionist said "Good morning."
"What's your problem?"
"Eh?"
"You said 'Hello' yesterday and 'Good morning today' so why did you do that? What's your problem with saying 'hello'?"
That ended up with her in tears and idiot ranting to her manager about the level of staff training in his department.
We had that on a daily basis with him but the powers that be would never get rid of him, just shunt him off to another unit until they got fed up and he was moved again.
What a total dickhead. If he tried that conversational gambit down the Dog and Duck he'd be picking his teeth up in no time.