• Sometimes

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • What's a GSOH?

Votes: 27 24.3%

• Total voters

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
That guy 1,2,3rd along.....that's William Hague innit?
What's he doing in Germany?

And who's that on the far right? Oh, that's right, all of them......(I made a joke)

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1634395969708.jpg

Sollywos

Studying for finals of Grumpy Old Lady degree.
Reaction score
@Nosmo King I can't see your images, as I can see they have been getting laughs I feel like I'm missing out. :(

Sollywos x

Sollywos

Studying for finals of Grumpy Old Lady degree.
Reaction score
Hmm that's odd, is it just mine?
They are there now ... must have been a glitch my end. :) And yes it was just yours lol.

Actually I think it's that thing that computers do which makes me think they are all possessed of an evil spirit or something. After trying everything you can think of to solve a proplem with no joy, call someone over to help and all they have to do is stand there saying 'what seems to be the problem' and you tell them and go to demonstrate the difficulty and the bloody thing works OK!

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
They are there now ... must have been a glitch my end. :) And yes it was just yours lol.

Actually I think it's that thing that computers do which makes me think they are all possessed of an evil spirit or something. After trying everything you can think of to solve a proplem with no joy, call someone over to help and all they have to do is stand there saying 'what seems to be the problem' and you tell them and go to demonstrate the difficulty and the bloody thing works OK!
A mod did something to my posts, I'm not sure what, but it seems to have sorted out the issue you were having seeing them.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

I have been using computers professionally since the 80s, and this happens every time.