• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Hypnotist Charged With Sexual Assault Over Claims He Gave Clients Prostate Examinations

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Hypnotist charged with sexual assault over claims he gave clients prostate exams
By
Joshua Rhett Miller
October 2, 2020 | 12:25pm

A New Jersey man who touts himself as a “master hypnotist” told clients he needed to give them prostate exams — then sexually assaulted them, prosecutors say.

Robert Bruckner, 55, of Randolph was arrested Wednesday on charges of sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child and practicing medicine without a license after some clients reported he subjected them to what he described as prostate exams, the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office said.

It is unclear if Bruckner, who owns and operates Major Mindset Hypnosis Counseling in Fairfield, assaulted anyone while they were hypnotized, Assistant Prosecutor Jeffrey Conrad said in a statement.

Bruckner, who is not licensed to work as a doctor, offers “hypnosis counseling” for adults, teens and children, according to his website.

Article Continues:
https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/new-jersey-hypnotist-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-clients

...you are feeeling...er....

Hypnotist charged with sexual assault over claims he gave clients prostate exams
By
Joshua Rhett Miller
October 2, 2020 | 12:25pm

A New Jersey man who touts himself as a “master hypnotist” told clients he needed to give them prostate exams — then sexually assaulted them, prosecutors say.

Robert Bruckner, 55, of Randolph was arrested Wednesday on charges of sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child and practicing medicine without a license after some clients reported he subjected them to what he described as prostate exams, the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office said.

It is unclear if Bruckner, who owns and operates Major Mindset Hypnosis Counseling in Fairfield, assaulted anyone while they were hypnotized, Assistant Prosecutor Jeffrey Conrad said in a statement.

Bruckner, who is not licensed to work as a doctor, offers “hypnosis counseling” for adults, teens and children, according to his website.

Article Continues:
https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/new-jersey-hypnotist-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-clients

If you feel the doctor's hands on both your shoulders, yet you're still being...examined...it's time to switch GPs.

maximus otter

I like the way that the reaction emojis on the opening post look exactly as I would if I'd been given an unexpected prostate exam.o_O

I like the way that the reaction emojis on the opening post look exactly as I would if I'd been given an unexpected prostate exam.o_O

A

giphy-5.gif

or B?

tumblr_nfezapMsy31sj0kyoo2_400.gif

So it's "unclear" if he assaulted anyone, but he's still being charged with assault?

Back