• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

i need some help locating a story

darkdude

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
i cannot remember what magazine it was out of, or even what issue. Not much help i know but il tell you what i remember of the story.

it was named about boggarts or poltergeists, but i think it was specifically boggarts

basically this family/couple lived in a house in the uk, where strange things started happening. dopplegangers of the mans wife, fires that wasnt there, things being thrown out of cupboards, a reporter had a rock thrown at his car, and the police, and fire brigade all witnessed it.

The boggart also used the car speakers to hurl abuse at people.

can anyone post the story or what mag and issue it is from cheers, its driving me mad

Can you give an approximate timeframe for when this article was published?

2012-2013 i think, it was a two part article, i only saw the first part. the couple did not want to be named.

and i dont think its buntin nook :( but thanks for trying to find it

thank you thank you thank you ive searched for ages for this lol :DgeorgeP You are my hero. :D this article is what started me up doing investigations :D

its the middle one. Very interesting story too

thank you thank you thank you ive searched for ages for this lol :DgeorgeP You are my hero. :D this article is what started me up doing investigations :D

its the middle one. Very interesting story too

What are the chances of that happening???? :D

Well, thats my good deed done for the day then. :) You can post me a cheque at a later date :)

Welcome to the forum buddy and enjoy your time here too.

it was the story that got me into doing paranormal investigating. lol i had to have it lol

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

George is shining :)

If you ever get stuck again, there is my useless handy tips thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
My vision of a Boggart.

boggart_zpsfhmwowzg.png

I met someone who looked a bit like that.

In the street.

Back