• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

I Saw And Photographed The Loch Ness Monster In 2006

like it or not, lake monsters like the ness are paranormal beings, calling them unknow flesh and blood beings is ignoring all the anomalies about their existence and the weirder cases, same thing as bigfoot, loch ness is also a window area and the location of a amazing ce3 event from 1976
'Amazing ce3 event from 1976', I'm not familiar Humanoid one, can you elaborate ?

I'd go with this, (although I'd like to hear more about this Loch Ness CE3 event).

On the one hand there are zero Nessie pictures (that I know off, and I have researched this) which aren't either inconclusive or which can't be quite easily debunked, but on the other there have occurred some sightings - including mass sightings - in which otherwise sane people claim to have seen something large, sentient and unknown swimming in the waters of that Loch.

It's the same deal with the North American Bigfoot: cartloads of honest witnesses and precious little, if any, secondary physical evidence for the corporeal existence of anything remotely like what they report.

Then one learns that UFO sightings take place in the same areas, and that even the phenomena - bigfeet with UFOs. for example - sometimes run concurrently!

Even in the Rendlesham forest case we learn that the whole area has an historical reputation for weird events: the Bealing Bells poltergeist case occurred nearby, red spook lights were recorded in the forest a long time before the famous UFO encounter (Victorian times even) and the place even has its own man-like ape myth!

It seems to me that there are certain anomalous hotspots in the world where strange stuff - any kind of strange stuff -can happen. My guess is something along the lines of thought-forms (`tulpas` as the Tibetans called them) being generated from the human mind - but aided by geomagnetic disturbances in certain localities.

Seismic activity seems to be an issue. (Indeed, there is seismic activity in Loch Ness!)

It needs a bit of work, but it's my theory, and I'm sticking to it!
well firstly the ce3 event happened in 1971 (i did some research) and the witness was one Jan Ove Sundberg, he reported seeing a iron (as in a clothing iron)shaped object land near the loch and three beings wearing "diver suits" coming out of it, it was reported firstly in the FSR newsletter
your thoughts are pretty similar to what the paranormal investigator and chaos magician doc shiels said in his book monstrum!
also all real pictures there is of the nessie shows a strange shape changing sea slug like thing

see my answer to @Zeke Newbold above
Very strange ... I can also offer an alternative Nessie theory which I think is covered on here somewhere and that is the whole Boleskin House/Aleister Crowley summoning something from beyond although I've not read a detailed verifiable account on this (I would imagine if 'the Great Beast' could transform his friend/colleague into a camel then he could probably conjure up the odd sea serpent !!)

Very strange ... I can also offer an alternative Nessie theory which I think is covered on here somewhere and that is the whole Boleskin House/Aleister Crowley summoning something from beyond although I've not read a detailed verifiable account on this (I would imagine if 'the Great Beast' could transform his friend/colleague into a camel then he could probably conjure up the odd sea serpent !!)
yep that theory was explored by nick redfern, i think

:ness: What more proof do you guys need! This pic is 100% genuine and proves that Nessie is real:rasta:

By Jove, I think you've got it! Crowley transforms an associate into a camel, and sends it swimming in the loch. At any rate, it explains the humps.

By Jove, I think you've got it! Crowley transforms an associate into a camel, and sends it swimming in the loch. At any rate, it explains the humps.
Christ .. Crowley was humping a camel as well ? .. did the man have no standards at all !

I mentioned the trend towards paranormal explanations for cryptids in the Cryptozoology sub-forum, but it goes beyond even "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" when the explanation for why there's no physical evidence for a creature like Nessie becomes "because it doesn't obey the laws of physics".

The Occam's Razor explanation would surely be that there is no Monster, not that a few photos and anecdotes are enough to call into question everything we know about physical reality.

Bring on the filth i say! Lol:nods:

Captain Buttock was before your time.
Thou know'st not what thy wish might conjure.

Captain Keith Buttock. Now it can be told: assumed dead, but in fact alive and living under the FTMB witness protection scheme in a caravan on bricks in some woods with several back-issues of the Freemans Catalogue, at least 40 miles from any exclusive Girls' Schools or Nurses' Homes.

It's not what he witnessed, rather what we witnessed, that put him there..

Or perhaps:

His ghost still haunts the Troll's. I sometimes glimpse him out of the corner of my nostril in the very early hours. His old caravan rocks rhythmically on occasion all by itself.

It's hard to know if it was all real or just some kind of waking nightmare.

Last edited:
Captain Buttock was before your time.
Thou know'st not what thy wish might conjure.
Lol! Well at least Captain Buttock is away from any nurses homes as i found those places very creepy anyway, and a caravan on bricks sounds like an ideal holiday home to me! :loveu:

FWIW - the OP’s pic (when we finally get to see it) looks very dodge to me. Could be a bird taking off. Could be something else. But that “wake” - first thing it says to me on looking close is CLONE STAMP.

FWIW - the OP’s pic (when we finally get to see it) looks very dodge to me. Could be a bird taking off. Could be something else. But that “wake” - first thing it says to me on looking close is CLONE STAMP.

Clone stamp?

Not familiar with the phrase.

Clone stamp?
Not familiar with the phrase.

It's the tool in PhotoShop that allows you to 'clone' a selected pixel region and then 'stamp' that batch of pixels elsewhere. Settings options allow users to (e.g.) tweak the shape of the selection footprint and specify gradation / fading from the selection's center to its periphery.

It's a handy tool for replicating an arbitrary region of pixels without having to deal with leaving the obviously telltale sharp rectilinear boundaries of a regular selection duplicated via 'Copy' and 'Paste'.

It's the tool in PhotoShop that allows you to 'clone' a selected pixel region and then 'stamp' that batch of pixels elsewhere. Settings options allow users to (e.g.) tweak the shape of the selection footprint and specify gradation / fading from the selection's center to its periphery.

It's a handy tool for replicating an arbitrary region of pixels without having to deal with leaving the obviously telltale sharp rectilinear boundaries of a regular selection duplicated via 'Copy' and 'Paste'.

Amateurs usually use a large brush so there is a duplicate element stamped into the picture. Cannier users use a smaller brush size and paint in components from different areas to make the duplication less obvious.

True Prats just marquee select without a feather on the settings and plonk it in.

Cheers, and what's this 'rap music' my grandchildren keep banging on about?

what you don’t know you don’t know but it does show that you need experience of photoshop when you take a look at these pics.

Back