• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

I.T.C. Water Pictures

Paul

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I am a 55 year old man and since the age of 3 have seen spirits and heard them although not so often today. I have encountered many different types of phenomena but am very careful to dispel everything else before I believe it is paranormal. I have sat in physical mediumship groups for many years also. I have quite a good understanding on most things but not all, thus my posts.
Well getting back to the topic of the water pictures.
I once saw a method of getting spirit faces and other spiritual scenes and decided to try for myself and I have had some amazing captures.
I use a black shiny washing up bowl, this is half filled with tap water. I then push the bowl fairly rapidly back and forwards and film this with a video camera. I film for about one and a half minutes.
I load the film onto my pc and then look at it one frame at a time. Screen shot any faces etc.
The agitated water dispels any possible reflections.
I get an awful lot of eyes, some animal some human some probably not. I have had men, women , children and even my old dog Billy. I also get what look like alien people and greys.
Now to be honest many people do this with the same good results and of course many get nothing.
What I wish to put to you is where am I filming/ do you think I open a portal with the spirit world.
I don't know how to show you my captures on here as the file seems too big, any ideas?

Yes and not much of a pc buff myself I did try to post some

What does I.T.C. stand for?

Seeing faces, animals, other objects in images is a natural human facility. Look up Pareidolia. It's the most likely explanation for the images you capture.

On the other hand if you have some interesting pics, let's see them. You can link to an external hosting site such as Photobucket if they're too large to post here. There's others too.

What does I.T.C. stand for?

Seeing faces, animals, other objects in images is a natural human facility. Look up Pareidolia. It's the most likely explanation for the images you capture.

On the other hand if you have some interesting pics, let's see them. You can link to an external hosting site such as Photobucket if they're too large to post here. There's others too.

Agreed sharing might put the OP's mind at rest as well

Paul: Imgur I find the easiest photosharing site. Just open up your pictures where the captures are stored on your computer and drag and drop them in the middle.

I am a 55 year old man and since the age of 3 have seen spirits and heard them although not so often today. I have encountered many different types of phenomena but am very careful to dispel everything else before I believe it is paranormal. I have sat in physical mediumship groups for many years also. I have quite a good understanding on most things but not all, thus my posts.
I once saw a method of getting spirit faces and other spiritual scenes and decided to try for myself and I have had some amazing captures.
I use a black shiny washing up bowl, this is half filled with tap water. I then push the bowl fairly rapidly back and forwards and film this with a video camera. I film for about one and a half minutes.
I load the film onto my pc and then look at it one frame at a time. Screen shot any faces etc.
I get an awful lot of eyes, some animal some human some probably not. I have had men, women , children and even my old dog Billy. I also get what look like alien people and greys.
Now to be honest many people do this with the same good results and of course many get nothing.
What I wish to put to you is where am I filming/ do you think I open a portal with the spirit world.
I don't know how to show you my captures on here as the file seems too big, any ideas?

Interesting post Paul- please share the pics/vids, thanks.

Ih374i4

Ih374i4 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Wow- that's really good. And yes, I can see something clearly. And I'm sure others can too. Whether that's the same thing...who knows?

Last edited:
Paul: Imgur I find the easiest photosharing site. Just open up your pictures where the captures are stored on your computer and drag and drop them in the middle.

Tried to post some pics but cannot figure out how to post the pics as an album , please advise on how to do this from Imgur. Thank you

Hope you get some idea of what I get, The only thing I do is to crop the best parts of the screen shot. I do not enhance any pictures by the pc in any way. What ever you may think the pictures that I get and many other experimenters are quite amazing considering how they are come by. I have been experimenting for 3 years now. I use all kinds of different vessels . Images can also be obtained the same way but by using smoke and steam.
Paredolia, no I don't think so

Paul, thanks for posting these, they are intriguing. I have to say, though, that I'm very prone to pareidolia myself, so I try to be cautious whenever it might be a factor - the following questions arise from that starting point.

Did you take any pictures of the bowl from the same angle before you started agitating the water? That would be an interesting reference point against which to compare the other images. (It could also be helpful to have a clearer idea of what else is in the room - e.g. potential sources of light or reflections.)

Could you upload the video from which the stills are obtained?

How does the following image relate to the others in the album you linked to?
G3wRAEC.jpg

Last edited:
The first one's a wonky Easter Island statue, the second's a wonky fish. That's my take, but I suspect if you asked other people they'd see different things.

Sounds like you are using the same scrying method as Nostradamus, except he would stare at the bowl for hours until he'd seen something. I suppose using a video camera is what speeds up the process.

I would suggest using a square dish and see how that affects the outcome.

An interesting and creative process to create intriguing abstract images. The eyes are partcularly good. However, I'd say this is a pareidolia machine rather than a portal to a spirit realm passport picture booth.

Love them!

I'm not sure why shaking the water removes the possibility of reflection? is the sparkling sea simply a broken reflection?

Love them!

I'm not sure why shaking the water removes the possibility of reflection? is the sparkling sea simply a broken reflection?
You are correct there, Frides. Shaking the water increases the likelihood of a reflection as you are in principle turning one flat mirror into many slightly curved and raised mirrors - reflecting and re-reflecting from hundreds of angles.

My suggestion to use a square bowl would eliminate the eliptical nature of many of the light refractions.

G'day Paul, the old people I once knew callled that scrying.

The world is sometimes so unexplainable, that the idea of a portal wouldn't surprise me at all, but in the same breath, beware of paradolia.

(My apologies Paul, people have already mentioned both ideas I posted - good luck with it.)

Use ink stuKE.
Use ink in a light coloured bowl? Good idea. Ink? Thanks, did not think of that. I just need to make sure I do not spill any on the carpet or the wife will kill me. I could blame it on the dog, but we don't have one:)

Anyone true this with ink?

Back