• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

I Wanna See Personal Pictures Of Ghosts

I went on a ghost hunt in November. I liked what my friends camera was doing to the flashlights.

It's almost as though the light is solid in that shape and is casting an identical reflection on the ground.

In this one, the light looks like a sold cord on the ground.

Now see if you sent that to Ghost Study they'd be all like: "Wow! A genuine picture of a pavement gaurdian!"

Jonathan Oliver said:
Now see if you sent that to Ghost Study they'd be all like: "Wow! A genuine picture of a pavement gaurdian!"
:laughing: I've never heard of a pavement guardian before. We really need some around here to fix the potholes.

This was from the same ghost hunt, but during the day. It's a simulcra. The light is shining through the trees in the shape of a face.

ghost pic

took this during the recent snowfall, the footprints are mine and i was on my own. scared me a little to be honest because you can make out some facial features if you look close.

ghost

Spotted this in a window in the house behind my place this afternoon:
November_18_2008-1-1.jpg

Is that photo meant to look like an evil Santa, or is it just me?

When I look at it, I see Janet, of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, all dolled up for a wedding.

Timble2 said:
Spotted this in a window in the house behind my place this afternoon:
November_18_2008-1-1.jpg

I can make out a simulacra of a face in the second pane down on the left.
More interesting than that though is what's happening in the bottom half where a Robo-Hag is wrestling with a squid.

How well do you know the neighbours?

I think it's nice that someone is still using black and white film in their camera.

I don't really know the neighbours at all, and it is just a simulcra.

BTW there's a link to the color version in "this" on my original post, it looks even more like Manga there...

Actually, it's the janitor, Mr. Zimmerman. And if it wasn't for us pesky forteans, he would have got away with whatever squid-wrangling, hag-robot projection japes he was planning.

Well this isn't exactly a photo, it's a video of a photo I took...yes I know :roll:
But I thought I'd just post the link, it's simpler.

Anyway, all the other photos I'd taken were clear. Everything is explained in the description and discussed in the comments section. so if anyone cares to have a look, please do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5YhMOp-kJU

Hiya PintQuaff

From what I recall of the local press coverage at the time, the chap was basically taking images of the fire at the Town Hall, he wasn't intentionally trying to capture a 'ghost' image. The figure of the young girl was only noticed when the film was developed.

Not much new, but it's nice to hear from one of the original investigators

https://www.andrewhomer.co.uk/wem/

Anyway, all the other photos I'd taken were clear. Everything is explained in the description and discussed in the comments section. so if anyone cares to have a look, please do.

Would it be possible to show one of the other photos as a comparison? Alone this image just looks like faded, and poorly lit, or printed on an ink jet printer on thin office paper. (Sorry, not intended to be a harsh art critique or anything!)

Would it be possible to show one of the other photos as a comparison? Alone this image just looks like faded, and poorly lit, or printed on an ink jet printer on thin office paper. (Sorry, not intended to be a harsh art critique or anything!)

And it's the only photo left that shows up on this thread. I personally, have never photographed a ghost. Seen lots from other people including one last night that was very convincing. In case anyone is interested. It shows up at 7:54 on this video and is quite recent.

I don't really know the neighbours at all, and it is just a simulcra.

BTW there's a link to the color version in "this" on my original post, it looks even more like Manga there...
Since my originals from about 12 years ago were 'liked' today, but have "Photobucket" stamped across them here's a cleaner copy of the image.
The window's now obscured by trees.

November_18_2008-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since my originals from about 12 years ago were 'liked' today, but have "Photobucket" stamped across them here's a cleaner copy of the image.
The window's now obscured by trees.View attachment 26473

I can see several beings in this photo.

Though I must confess, I am prone to pareidolia I can see shapes and faces in pretty much anything I look at.

P.S. It looks like she is somehow lit up. Some kind of electrical charge?

Last edited:
Back