• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Image Of Jesus Found In Dog's Bum

gattino

Justified & Ancient
I doubt there'll be crowds of pilgrims for this one....

buttholedog1sdfsd.jpg

I think I posted that one a while back. Never mind. Now that I see it again, I think it's miraculous that the swirls of hair around the anal glands look like He is enfolding his flock! Mind you, He is a bit of a short-arsed Jesus, the dog's bollocks suggest He was cut off just below the knees!

I'll have to say five decades* of the Rosary now!

*I'm sure we called them "decets" when I was a kid but, checking the spelling, I find the word is now "decade!" :oops:

Any excuse to gaze at a dog's bum again! He - or it she? - looks a bit annoyed at all the attention! :rofl:

McAvennie has nailed it. It was not Jesus. Just a monkey in a duffle-coat.

I don't know if I can lead my flock up the mountain for many more of these false comings! :(

Damn, I just found this image, searched for "image of Jesus" to discover it had its own thread.
And from your belated discovery, an alternate universe has emerged (or broken free) where this dog's bum is the original and only true "image of Jesus" (and no doubt destined to become to future millions in that universe what the tilma with the Virgin of Guadalupe became to millions of Mexicans...).

And from your belated discovery, an alternate universe has emerged (or broken free) where this dog's bum is the original and only true "image of Jesus" (and no doubt destined to become to future millions in that universe what the tilma with the Virgin of Guadalupe became to millions of Mexicans...).
I was just about to say the exact same thing .. honestly ..

Wondering if the dog's bum should be under Simulacra rather than Religions & Cults - y'know as it's still technically Christmas an' all.

I wonder if some CRSPR ingenuity might be able to transform the dog's bum into a magically disappearing and reappearing image of Jesus? (AN ETERNITY OF SECOND COMINGS!!)

1069846757.jpg

Mnemiopsis leidyi, the warty comb jelly or sea walnut, is a species of tentaculate ctenophore originally native to the western Atlantic coastal waters. (IrinaK/Shutterstock)

The anus of the warty comb jelly is very peculiar. That's because when the creature isn't pooping, its anus isn't there.

At least it doesn't appear to be there, according to Sidney Tamm, author of a study about the warty comb jelly — also known as a sea walnut — published in the journal Invertebrate Biology.

He's spent a lot of time looking at how the warty comb jelly does its business and he spoke with As it Happens host Carol Off about what he's learned.

Here is part of their conversation.

I know you spent a fair bit of time studying the messy business end of the warty comb jelly. So what's weird about it?

Well, first of all, let me tell you that they have a through-gut. And this has been known for hundreds of years. In fact, probably Aristotle even saw it — the pooping.

They have a through-gut, which means they have a mouth and an anus, and the material, the prey ... that it eats goes all the way through from one opening to the other and it's then excreted after the waste is processed.

And the strange thing that I found is that the anus ... does not seem to be a permanent structure. It appears before defecation begins, and disappears afterward.

What? So you're saying basically that ... there's an anus only when the critter needs it.

That's right.

At what point does the anus show up?

You can watch it under the microscope without it getting away — what you see first is that before defecation begins, there's no hole there. There's no anal structure visible in the anal canal, which is where the poop accumulates.

And then all of a sudden, an opening appears in the anal canal, which is pressing against the outside skin of the animal — almost like a chimney sticking out.

And this — what I think is tissue fusion, between the outside surface and the anal canal surface — gives you a hole, or an orifice, through which the waste is then expelled.

And you can see it streaming out of the opening pore. And the pore gets larger and larger. Big clumps can now go out from the anal canal until all the waste is expelled.

And then the pore closes, slowly, and seals off the inside digestive compartment from the outside. And you have no anus anymore until it poops again.

It just disappears.

Yes.

Disappearing Anus

Last edited:
Wondering if the dog's bum should be under Simulacra rather than Religions & Cults - y'know as it's still technically Christmas an' all.
Our good Lord is everywhere, even in a dog's arse hole .. so that post belongs everywhere.

What was the person doing that close to the dogs bum to notice that?

I'm impressed y'all know what Jesus looks like :)

Back