• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Introducing My Research

Georgek

Devoted Cultist
As well as a psychic,my specified field is psychic research.

I use my ability to gather evidence towards the 'well being' of this field.

Simply by touching an image on my monitor, I am able to gather information about a person or thing.

'Remote Sensing' is also part of my research as I had used the media to do tests by which the requests had been date stamped to prove that this can be done.

Although you may think that this is a proactive and interesting...it is mainly not the case.

Reason being is that there are an awful lot of debunkers in this field who feel that their negativity towards this phenomena is being threatened.

I gather my information that the few who are out there can study my work in hope of a clearer understanding towards the way that the mind works.

Being the way that I am can be frustrating because I cannot just 'turn it off' My whole personality is conditioned to positive reactions by which I say what is on my mind.

The flow of information towards my mind is such that I cannot lie to myself and generally say what I think.

Once you try and control your mind, is limiting it's 'openness' Having to alter what you see because it offends can be difficult and destroys the honesty of it operating.

I began in this field as a UFO contactee back in my early years and have always referred to them as 'my friends' Likewise they have helped me through life and have given me pictures of their craft, themselves, and areal photographs. Which I am afraid...does not go down too well with those linked on destroying the phenomena.

My aim is to write a book as I am now designing electronic devices for spirit communication including a spirit bell.

I am science literate and have degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and will soon be aiming a course on Parapsychology at MSc level.

As well as a psychic,my specified field is psychic research.

I use my ability to gather evidence towards the 'well being' of this field.

Simply by touching an image on my monitor, I am able to gather information about a person or thing.

'Remote Sensing' is also part of my research as I had used the media to do tests by which the requests had been date stamped to prove that this can be done.

Although you may think that this is a proactive and interesting...it is mainly not the case.

Reason being is that there are an awful lot of debunkers in this field who feel that their negativity towards this phenomena is being threatened.

I gather my information that the few who are out there can study my work in hope of a clearer understanding towards the way that the mind works.

Being the way that I am can be frustrating because I cannot just 'turn it off' My whole personality is conditioned to positive reactions by which I say what is on my mind.

The flow of information towards my mind is such that I cannot lie to myself and generally say what I think.

Once you try and control your mind, is limiting it's 'openness' Having to alter what you see because it offends can be difficult and destroys the honesty of it operating.

I began in this field as a UFO contactee back in my early years and have always referred to them as 'my friends' Likewise they have helped me through life and have given me pictures of their craft, themselves, and areal photographs. Which I am afraid...does not go down too well with those linked on destroying the phenomena.

My aim is to write a book as I am now designing electronic devices for spirit communication including a spirit bell.

I am science literate and have degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and will soon be aiming a course on Parapsychology at MSc level.

Welcome to the board, George.

You've described your ability in general terms, but are you able to give a descriptive illustration of a time that you were able to gather information by 'remote sensing'?

Why were you doing whatever you were doing, what did you touch, what did you learn and are you able to describe the subjective experience?

Answers to these questions would greatly aid our understanding of the phenomena.

And how did you learn/aquire/realise this capability?

As someone who hunts sub-microvolt signals for a living, I'd be interested to know a little more about the underlying theory for this equipment.

Simply by touching an image on my monitor, I am able to gather information about a person or thing
There is a fascinating question that arises from this statement, which both @Coal and I need to have an answer to. Must the monitor be attached to an online-connected electronic device, or do you also experience this effect with image content that exists only as locally-saved images?

their negativity towards this phenomena is being threatened
This is an interesting inversion of hierarchies, almost an anticausal consequence arc. Surely though: if your experiences (irrespective of mechanism) are sufficiently-substantive, then your position has to both testable, and correct? And the debunkers will be proven wrong (as a technology graduate, clearly this must be your ultimate intent).

to what end
Can't say at this time, 'commercial-in-confidence' stuff, apologies.

I've alluded to this parameter, as if one is trying to use electronics to detect 'some psychic phenomena', I'd speculate it's (a) either a very very small signal or it'd be really easy to detect/prove or (b) it uses some unusual detection mechanism.

I'd inclined to think it probably isn't (a) as all my work on and with small signals show them to be stupendously empirically behaved with no random changes or interesting signals that might be attributed to psychic phenomena, in open defiance of the entertainment industries' determination to show large scale electrical affects associated with 'psychic stuff'.

Last edited:
(b) it uses some unusual detection mechanism
I've often wondered whether it could still be a combination of bioelectric ideoperception, but triggered only through multiple instances: almost like the Schottky threshold effect, but at a synaptic level.

So if we try to measure this, we can't capture every contributory element.

I've often wondered whether it could still be a combination of bioelectric ideoperception, but triggered only through multiple instances: almost like the Schottky threshold effect, but at a synaptic level.

So if we try to measure this, we can't capture every contributory element.

Possibly. But such an effect would require enough energy to affect the flow of ions across the synaptic membrane between the extracellular and intracellular fluid and affect the potential between them by 20-25mV ( to 'fire' the neuron).

Even at a moderate distances one might expect a force than can affect neurons' ion concentrations in this way, to generate signals in 'wires' by affecting the electrons therein. It's stretching credibility for there to be a hitherto unknown force that can strongly affect potassium, chloride and sodium ions but for some reason doesn't affect nearby electrons in a thin piece of copper wire, not even enough to vary the thermal and shot noise enough to detect it (and we can do that).

Welcome to the board, George.

You've described your ability in general terms, but are you able to give a descriptive illustration of a time that you were able to gather information by 'remote sensing'?

Why were you doing whatever you were doing, what did you touch, what did you learn and are you able to describe the subjective experience?

Answers to these questions would greatly aid our understanding of the phenomena.

And how did you learn/aquire/realise this capability?

Hello...

It all started at a very young age when I could see someone stand outside in front of the window watching me as I grew up. This was pretty normal for me and I did accept it as norm. As I grew older perhaps 5 years old these visitations occurred every three days or so, I pointed this person out to my mother who was standing looking out towards me through the window and she just laughed saying that there was no one there.

I grew afraid and wondered why I could see this person and she could not? So the visitations stopped. I have 'flashes' before I was born but nothing that I can prove. Daft things like looking out to sea and seeing galleons wrecked and tipped in the sea.

My major event occurred back in 1965 when we had a UFO flap back in the UK. It nearly gave me a nervous breakdown (I hope to go into detail later) and turned life 'upside down' My whole view of religion, God and government trust changed in minutes.

I considered myself pretty normal up to that stage and just thought myself lucky that I had a continued amount of alien interaction as they began letting me have pictures of themselves including their craft and various areal pictures of my locality using my camera from their craft.
We became friends (if not already as they seemed to know everything about me and my friends?) as my last encounter was back in 2013 when I had my first abduction (if want for a better name?)

I had always been interested in psychic work and was amazed at some of these psychics who could 'read'. They would turn to me and say:- "Have you ever looked at yourself?"

This I thought was very funny because I did not believe that I could read?

They say that people just do not learn and change their beliefs as they grow older....but I did.

I never believed in orbs until a filmed one striking a bench with a loud pop. Nor did I believe in spirit guides as I thought people just wanted to believe...until mine constantly appear on my videos.

The gift of vision appeared to unwrap itself one evening when I was trying to get to sleep. This flickering purple light was trying to jump inside me, as I kept blowing it away. It was like a rosette, pulsating and seemed to shrink like a spider when i blew on it. After about fifty times, in about one week, I finally gave up and let it do what it wanted.

It jumped inside me as I froze unable to move as I was bathed in what I can only describe as being drowned in blue ink. Where it touched my skin the blue liquid turned to peppermint green.

I was taken to a beautiful place where I felt full of energy where the grass was a luscious green and village church bells chimed in the distance. My life was unfolded of what would have happened, had I not taken the correct path. The voice said:- "Ask no more about the blue lights...for now you will see!" I then found myself in my bedroom with all these spirits flying in my bedroom as they all seemed to know me, but I did not know them.

The last one flew out of my window and wished me 'goodbye' as I sat up in my bed to think.

I was told that there was not such a thing as 'failure' that all it meant that a spirit was not ready. The spirits in the room formed a single soul by which I was part off. They had reached a point of creating a god. As there was only one pinnacle to the top and that they had all found home! I was shown a stalagmite and how it was formed to near perfection with every drop of water. There was no cheating or short cuts .

I think it all started when I placed my hand on the council house building in Nottingham and kept getting the name :- "Feathers' Doing my research on the Internet, I found that The Feathers Public House was next door. This prompted me to do more and I started using subjects on forums back in 2008. The reason for this, was because they said that I was crazy and that they would issue tasks to prove that I was a fake.

I think one of the craziest requests was to send a hurricane to the state of Maine USA withing two weeks or to get lost. I accepted the challenge and Maine was struck by Hurricane Kyle within one week the first in 17 years. I decided to record these conversations leaving out names and person forum data which Is till have. The tasks continued one after the other and someone in LA just laughed at me. So I said you want to see a hurricane in LA...then perhaps if you look out of your window you will see it.

Was told that it was impossible for any hurricane to enter California due to the climate. As the last one was back in 1848. Hurricane Julio struck within 5 days as I recorded the conversation and info.
D3eRXaNW0AE8zW6.jpg

D3eRJeEX4AIwiVo.jpg

DxyIwhwW0AEDER1.jpg

D3eSs6vXsAAp3ht.jpg:large

My apologies for the rest of the replies...I will try and answer later.

As someone who hunts sub-microvolt signals for a living, I'd be interested to know a little more about the underlying theory for this equipment.
I had literally stumbled across certain devices that actually work by accident.

My mother is pretty unstable on her feet and the Home Care team had fitted some high quality night lights in case there was a power failure. The device works on the principle of a PIR IR detector. When there is darkness and movement occurs near the devices, the lights will switch on.

I often used to sit in the darkness when my mother had retired to her bedroom and compiled my thoughts for the day and issues of concern. We all worry and I am afraid I am one of them!

Whilst I would be deep in thought contemplating the next day I felt that I was all alone with my troubles. Suddenly the light would come on, as a type of reassurance that I was being guided.

At first you look at the logistics and think perhaps I may have moved hence triggering the devices. But...no...the one upstairs would also come on by itself as I could see the incident light reflecting in the hall way.

This prompted me to test these devices further by which I completely shrouded the sensors with black tape. They still would activate if by some interaction.

They worked in such a way when for example someone would be arriving at our doorstep or to alert me of a name or event.

Folks said that it was unwanted transmissions or spikes causing these devices to activate? Yet if I placed about 5 in a line...only ONE would activate and the others would activate alternatively.

We also have a house in the country away from transmission lines and they still do the same!

The strange thing was that only a certain make would do that...and they were expensive.

I developed these devices with transducers and relays which allow secondary circuits to operate.

So what is being activated?

The truth is that I do not know as I had even tried interchanging parts. It seems to do with capacitance using static electricity by which the circuit comparators become unstable.

Another device is the ELECTROSCOPE as this activates by static. The best I can do is actually show them working.

Still unknown territory as I will show you and perhaps YOU can help me?

There is a fascinating question that arises from this statement, which both @Coal and I need to have an answer to. Must the monitor be attached to an online-connected electronic device, or do you also experience this effect with image content that exists only as locally-saved images?

This is an interesting inversion of hierarchies, almost an anticausal consequence arc. Surely though: if your experiences (irrespective of mechanism) are sufficiently-substantive, then your position has to both testable, and correct? And the debunkers will be proven wrong (as a technology graduate, clearly this must be your ultimate intent).
I will answer your question later this morning as I have to go to our other house and feed the cat...lol.

George

The way that I understand this to work, is through 'threads' Firstly there has to be a great deal of psychic energy at the 'other end' This can be down to emotion or a build up of psychic occurrences. I can also look at pictures and touch buildings. I think that there also has to be a great amount of 'sensitivity' at my end. By this I mean that I am perceptive to also being hurt. The word 'sensitive' relates to both perception and vulnerability.

The problem with society is that they can only believe what they can touch, smell and see. They deny their own senses because they feel that they lack the certain security in believing in themselves. The mind does not exist because they cannot see it. They often confuse the mind with the brain and do not realise that because they say:- "the mind is not real" it dies. We psychics do not believe in 'coincidence' as we believe that things happen for a reason. Chance does not exist as the universe is mapped and we see the Akasha. It does not matter how many times they study the facts because they live in a state of denial. They often say:- "Do it again" and then 'do it again' the second time and the third time and never praise you for your success, but wait until you fail. As I had failed once! Then you find there are dozens who seem to come out of nowhere calling you a fake, charlatan and even mad. They debunk because they are meant to be scientists. So am I, but my education taught me the significance of psychic matters. Engineers are the biggest sceptics because they are taught methodically.

I am not saying that debunkers are stupid..far from it. It is materialism that controls their lives because they deny the spirit. The difference between them and me, is that I was taught from an early age. Otherwise I would probably be one? There is a verse in The Dead Sea Scrolls from the Book of Enoch. When Jesus was questioned why he was running away from the fool. "Though art the Christ and you breath here and the person becomes whole...you breath there and the wind changes...so why are you running away from the fool?"

Jesus replied:- " I breath upon this and it becomes whole and then breath upon that and it miracles happen....yet I breath upon the fool a thousand times and behold....the fool".

Back