• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

kamalktk

Antediluvian
'Iron Crotch Kung Fu Master' shows off ability to take groin hits

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/move-over-ip-man-meet-iron-crotch-man

------------------------------
This man has got balls. Balls of steel, that is.

Meet Master Wei Yaobin, who has built a reputation as an "Iron Crotch Gongfu" master in the Chinese city of Luoyang, where he owns and runs a gongfu studio, teaching the art of how to make a powerful blow to the nether-regions.

Aptly named Iron Crotch Gongfu, combatants subjects themselves to strong blows and aim to build up resistance with training, thinking it is important for male sexual health.

Enthusiasts say the practice could cure erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

But not every man is allowed to practise this exclusive gongfu skill of bludgeoning themselves with bricks, fists and a battering ram.

Master Wei, who has done this for 10 years, says that only family members could previously inherit and master the gongfu.

"We want it to be more popular and accepted by public," Master Wei said, so the studio has started to accept enthusiasts.

The practice still attracts hundreds of would-be-masters every year, despite scientific research lacking in whether or not it's the best way to master one's crotch.

Whatever it is, guys, just don't try this at home, please.

Attachments

• iron.jpg
    iron.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 25
Enthusiasts say the practice could cure erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
i imagine the resultant desensitisation would "cure" any kind of ejaculation

I remember seeing a site devoted to "ball-busting" - it brought tears to the eyes!

There also used to be some horrid Youtube videos of nad-attacks as horseplay or hazing.

There was a minor outcry. Schools get waves of this nasty and dangerous game from time to time.

The fear is that publicity may just spread the word and cause more to experiment! :eek::eek::eek:

I would imagine the testes would end up thoroughly mashed.

'Iron Crotch Kung Fu Master' shows off ability to take groin hits

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/move-over-ip-man-meet-iron-crotch-man

------------------------------
This man has got balls. Balls of steel, that is.

Meet Master Wei Yaobin, who has built a reputation as an "Iron Crotch Gongfu" master in the Chinese city of Luoyang, where he owns and runs a gongfu studio, teaching the art of how to make a powerful blow to the nether-regions.

Aptly named Iron Crotch Gongfu, combatants subjects themselves to strong blows and aim to build up resistance with training, thinking it is important for male sexual health.

Enthusiasts say the practice could cure erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

But not every man is allowed to practise this exclusive gongfu skill of bludgeoning themselves with bricks, fists and a battering ram.

Master Wei, who has done this for 10 years, says that only family members could previously inherit and master the gongfu.

"We want it to be more popular and accepted by public," Master Wei said, so the studio has started to accept enthusiasts.

The practice still attracts hundreds of would-be-masters every year, despite scientific research lacking in whether or not it's the best way to master one's crotch.

Whatever it is, guys, just don't try this at home, please.

Rynner you might want to try this out.

Kay, he's a Ballchinian!

I watched a documentary on martial arts, I think it was part of a series on Discovery. The host met a man who claimed he was able to draw his testicles up into his body. The host had a quick feel and said it was true. Personally I'd buy a jockstrap.

I watched a documentary on martial arts, I think it was part of a series on Discovery. The host met a man who claimed he was able to draw his testicles up into his body. The host had a quick feel and said it was true. Personally I'd buy a jockstrap.

I've heard that's a Samurai thing. I think I would prefer to take my chances 'out' rather than 'in'. They might get stuck.

. . . and in real life he is happily married, of course!

Just with kiddies that look like they've been kicked in the face. :cry:

. . . and in real life he is happily married, of course!

Just with kiddies that look like they've been kicked in the face. :cry:
Who'd want to go through the training to achieve this ? .. no doubt it could prove useful one day but still .. "Kick me in the balls a 1000 times until it doesn't hurt much anymore" .. this reminds me of Johnny Knoxville and his 'thing' for getting kicked in the nuts .. later on in the shows, they all took a sperm test and his was the lowest ..

The most excruciating testicle-related activity I ever saw online was a series of pictures - it was too early for live video - in which a bloke took out one of his balls, skinned it and replaced it in his scrotum. :eek::eek::eek:

I though it was a Sumo thing?

Also, Mytho seems to know a lot about getting hit in the bollocks. Not from personal experience, I hope?
The only personal experience of getting hit in the bollocks was when I was a kid learning to ride a bike. Bikes for boys were badly designed and they had a crossbar at just the right height to do damage if you fell off the saddle.

The most excruciating testicle-related activity I ever saw online was a series of pictures - it was too early for live video - in which a bloke took out one of his balls, skinned it and replaced it in his scrotum. :eek::eek::eek:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The only personal experience of getting hit in the bollocks was when I was a kid learning to ride a bike. Bikes for boys were badly designed and they had a crossbar at just the right height to do damage if you fell off the saddle.
I had a football kicked into my nads once at a young age .. and I once sat on them by accident on a hot day .. it wasn't fun. Other than that, I've been nads pain free .. apart from the kidney stones lythotripsy treatment that went wrong when I collapsed after getting back home. Imagine dangling your nads over a revolving bicycle tyre and ever spoke has a wooden spoon attached to it for 2 to 3 hours. I had to have gas and air just to be able to stand up and get into the ambulance ..

Last edited:

I was more worried about you doling out bollockian punishment to others.

A former boss of mine was talking to me about something or other when he suddenly screamed out in pain. It was a very hot day, he was wearing loose chinos and was sitting upon a slatted chair.

A former boss of mine was talking to me about something or other when he suddenly screamed out in pain. It was a very hot day, he was wearing loose chinos and was sitting upon a slatted chair.

And yet some people maintain that chaos Magick and curses don't work!

Handy Hint of the Day

How To Dislodge Your Testicles From An IKEA Chair
e1854dd0df67d612eedb27bdc6f33fb7

Mark Serrels
Sep 6, 2016, 2:00pm
⋅ Filed to:
Image: iStock
Well, this is a Lifehacker story I never thought I'd have to write.

It's a beautiful story of man takes shower. Man sits down in shower. Man gets testicles stuck in chair. Man miraculously gets his balls out of said precarious situation.

The man in question: Claus Jørstad of Norway. Claus made an interesting post on the IKEA Facebook page.

Apparently Claus has a knee injury, meaning that he finds it difficult to stand in the shower. His solution: an Ikea Marius stool.

Claus sits on this thing, relaxes, and gets his shower time in.

There's only one problem: his testicles.

According to the Facebook post, Claus managed to get one of his testicles stuck in a hole on on the Marius chair. Which begs the question: how does one remove their testicles from an IKEA chair?

The solution was accidental but, in hindsight, complete genius.

Cold water.

As the story goes, Claus simply sat rigid in the chair, thinking long and hard about life minus a testicle. Eventually the water from the shower ran cold, which cause the requisite amount of scrotal shrinkage required for him to stand up with both of his testicles intact.

Amazing.

So, today's Lifehack: if you ever find yourself in the shower, with your testicles lodged in an Ikea chair, you know what to do. Turn off the hot water, let your balls shrink and you're a free man.

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2016/09/how-to-dislodge-your-testicles-from-an-ikea-chair/

Perhaps it was on here but I recall reading of a bloke who got them trapped between a deckchair slats after the reacted to the heat.

There used to be an erotic film genre where men would be pummeled mercilessly in the floppily-doppilies by beautiful ladies before getting into the main action of lovemaking with the abused member.

There used to be an erotic film genre where men would be pummeled mercilessly in the floppily-doppilies by beautiful ladies before getting into the main action of lovemaking with the abused member.
Yeah, and can I have those tapes back now please MrRing ..

Back