• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
"If I kick you in the knackers three times you can make love to me". "Believe me I can't."

Reminds me of a joke: a man and finds his neighbour's chicken has laid an egg in his garden, but the neighbour notices this and demands the egg is his, whereas the man says it was laid on his property, therefore rightly belongs to him. A feud is brewing, so the man suggests a solution. He says they will each kick each other in the bollocks as hard as they can, and whoever gets up the quickest is the true owner. The neighbour says fine, and braces himself as the man boots his testicles with one punishingly ferocious strike. The neighbour collapses in agony, but after ten minutes manages to stand and announces, right, my turn. Then the man says, it's OK, just keep the egg.

Reminds me of a joke: a man and finds his neighbour's chicken has laid an egg in his garden, but the neighbour notices this and demands the egg is his, whereas the man says it was laid on his property, therefore rightly belongs to him. A feud is brewing, so the man suggests a solution. He says they will each kick each other in the bollocks as hard as they can, and whoever gets up the quickest is the true owner. The neighbour says fine, and braces himself as the man boots his testicles with one punishingly ferocious strike. The neighbour collapses in agony, but after ten minutes manages to stand and announces, right, my turn. Then the man says, it's OK, just keep the egg.
The film Story of Qiu Ju is largely about this kind of joke.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105197/

A pregnant peasant woman seeks redress from the Chinese bureaucracy after the village chief kicks her husband in the groin in this comedy of justice. As she is frustrated by each level of the hierarchy and travels farther and farther away from the countryside the viewer is also provided with a look at the changing Chinese society through the verite camera used in most scenes.

Now there are whole (low-budget) martial arts films dedicated to it!

Bump ... (No pun intended ... )

This 65-year-old master of iron crotch kung fu recommends it, even though the number of practitioners has shrunk dramatically in recent years.
Chinese “iron crotch” kung fu masters fight to preserve a painful-looking tradition

Wang Liutai is no ordinary kung fu master. The 65-year-old from a village in central China practises a unique and excruciating-looking strand of martial arts coined “iron crotch kung fu”. ...

Its most famous technique involves a steel-plate capped log, 2 metres (6.5 feet) in length and weighing 40 kilograms (88 pounds) that swings through the air and smashes into a man’s crotch.

“When you practise iron crotch kung fu, as long as you push yourself, you will feel great,” said Wang, head of the Juntun Martial Arts Academy.

Wang, who has been practising the technique for around half a century and has two children, insists that with the correct methods and sufficient practice, it does not hurt and has no effect on fertility. ...

FULL STORY (With Photos & Video): https://www.reuters.com/article/chi...rve-a-painful-looking-tradition-idUSKBN28J2A6

Bump ... (No pun intended ... )

This 65-year-old master of iron crotch kung fu recommends it, even though the number of practitioners has shrunk dramatically in recent years.

FULL STORY (With Photos & Video): https://www.reuters.com/article/chi...rve-a-painful-looking-tradition-idUSKBN28J2A6
I notice here the use of the subject's first name, Wang, where you'd expect him to be referred to by his Kung Fu title or as 'Mr Liutai' or just 'Liutai'. All so readers can nod and mutter 'Username checks out.'

I will take bets that it's not just the number of practitioners that's shrunk...

I will take bets that it's not just the number of practitioners that's shrunk...
Yup, MINE bloody shrank and I don't even have one!

They should try it on this guy.
1608154475770.png

Handy Tips No.456: When you want to appear bigger than you are, arrange to have yourself photographed beside a giant thigh!

Handy Tips No.457: Count your blessings! Your tiny penis can be viewed as the opportunity to flatter your perfectly ordinary balls!

Win, win, in this case! :party:

A friend of mine developed a medical problem where his balls would repeatedly twist themselves.
It was excruciatingly ainful, and the only rembdy was to wait until they twisted back to their starting position.

His doctor told him that if this kept happening, he would not be able to have children.

So he had an operation where his scrotum was slit, vertically from front to back, and his balls were effectively sewn into hs scrotum lining, so that they could not move.
His scrotum was then sewn up, and he was told to expect a crusty scab to develop after ten days, along the line of incision.
The scab would fall of of it's own accord, but he had to take things easy for a month.

Back