• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is A Ghost Visible In "Three Men And A Baby"?

A

Anonymous

i remember when i was at school there was a rumour there was a ghost at the window in 3 men and a baby but i never saw anything

anyone else hear that one?
casio:confused:

It was meant to be the ghost of a small boy, but I *think* it was actually a cardboard cut-out or the reflection of one in a glass door.

that was it some people said it was on the out side of the window though looking in

It was the cardboard cutout of Ted Danza used in an earlier scene.

Does anyone know of any other 'ghosts' in films?

I watched a repeat of that 'ghosts on video' programme on discovery the other night and it showed a 'ghost' captured on a music video by some Australian band (I forget the name).

Carole

I saw the 'ghosts on video' program on sky one a few months ago and the pop group video was quite eerie and had some history adding sense to the sighting.

However, a pop group is always on the look out for publicity, especially if the quality of their work doesn't gaurantee that, a ghost in a video is a great way of getting publicity so it all seems a bit fishy to me.

Could anybody manage a screenshot of this purported scene?

This was one of the very first rumours I read about being debunked on the internet. There were also the ones about the man who attached a rocket engine to his car and the various apparently local razor blades at the kiddies' playground/stolen police speed trap yarns.

Back