• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is Elvis Still Alive?

Of course Elvis is alive, he posts here, and lives in Cromer...

I've just checked on him, he's fine...
image006-2.jpg

Well thank you very much !

The medical examiner listed Elvis’s death as a heat attack at age 42.

Rumors claimed because he was a drug junkie, his G I track just froze and his poop killed him struggling on the toilet.

Elvis is dead by hard poop impaction causing a heart attack.

Eat your prunes.

Elvis didn't die on the toilet, he died sitting on a chair in his (large) bathroom. He was reading a book about the case for the historical Jesus Christ at the time, however, which makes these claims of Elvis's resurrection quite appropriate.

It was rumored when Elvis’s mom died at 42, that really screwed with Elvis’s way of thinking.

Elvis faked his death and went to India, like those other religious figures, Jesus and the Beatles. Elvis and the real Paul are hanging out.

:cool:

Elvis faked his death and went to India, like those other religious figures, Jesus and the Beatles. Elvis and the real Paul are hanging out.

:cool:
How about John Lennon? He's probably there as well. He ain't dead!

Having visited Elvis’s home Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, his daughter and owner Lisa Marie Presley has kept the house as a museum.

The house was built in 1939 and Elvis bought in 1957 with his only cash he had of a $1,000 deposit against the &102,000 sales price.

Nothing has been touched in the house since Elvis died in 1977 down to the last record he put on the turntable.

People still cry at his grave.

His huge award and trophy room still keeps growing as his music still sells.

I've mentioned before I follow the Evidence Elvis is Alive goup on Facebook.

Someone has just watched the comedy Death Becomes Her.

Towards the end there is a scene where a group of supposedly dead celebrities are warned about showing their faces along with a no names but we know who you are comment and then the camera cuts to Elvis. On the Facebook group they are currently losing their sh1t about this.

"NOTICE THAT THE MAN MAKING THE SPEECH AT THE END OF THE MOVIE ENTITLED "DEATH BECOMES HER" MAKES THIS STATEMENT ABOUT THOSE WHO STAGE THEIR DEATHS?

In the movie "Death Becomes Her", there is a man on stage closer to the end of the movie who is talking to a large group of people and makes this statement:

“There are those who staged their own deaths. There is a very strict policy against popping up in public to grab a few headlines … I won’t name names but you know who you are though.” Then it shows Elvis in a jumpsuit and sun glasses.
Wow ... that is very eye opening. The guy just admitted that Elvis Presley faked his death, and then you see a shot of Elvis with his glasses on. So in essence he is saying that Elvis faked his death. Interesting isn't it???"

Comments include "wow", "awesome" "that's Elvis alive" "you got it, Elvis faked his death and is alive" and "❤". Right....

I've mentioned before I follow the Evidence Elvis is Alive goup on Facebook.

Someone has just watched the comedy Death Becomes Her.

Towards the end there is a scene where a group of supposedly dead celebrities are warned about showing their faces along with a no names but we know who you are comment and then the camera cuts to Elvis. On the Facebook group they are currently losing their sh1t about this.

"NOTICE THAT THE MAN MAKING THE SPEECH AT THE END OF THE MOVIE ENTITLED "DEATH BECOMES HER" MAKES THIS STATEMENT ABOUT THOSE WHO STAGE THEIR DEATHS?

In the movie "Death Becomes Her", there is a man on stage closer to the end of the movie who is talking to a large group of people and makes this statement:

“There are those who staged their own deaths. There is a very strict policy against popping up in public to grab a few headlines … I won’t name names but you know who you are though.” Then it shows Elvis in a jumpsuit and sun glasses.
Wow ... that is very eye opening. The guy just admitted that Elvis Presley faked his death, and then you see a shot of Elvis with his glasses on. So in essence he is saying that Elvis faked his death. Interesting isn't it???"

Comments include "wow", "awesome" "that's Elvis alive" "you got it, Elvis faked his death and is alive" and "❤". Right....
Just when you think you understand people, something like this comes along....

Back