• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is Michael Jackson Still Alive?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
.. or course he isn't but that won't stop conspiracy theorists .. there's a few videos suggesting that Jacko has faked his death, the least convincing being the Dave Dave connection ..

I swear when I heard that he was dead, I thought " elaborate hoax". I expected his death and the funeral to be part of some crazy marketing for his "This Is It" tour. I had visions of his coffin on a stage and suddenly his sequined glove bursting through the coffin lid to the screams from the crowd. The lid expodes, lots of compressed air and confetti blowing around and there he is, resurrected and ready for one last show.

But no. He's dead.

Last edited:
What was the story about MJ supposedly wearing latex character facemasks, to impersonate an old fat white guy? Was that definitely done ante-mortem? There were stills and limited film footage that allegedly depicted this.

I always thought this was something of a partial ostension, emulating the Simpsons episode where a mental health patient (in the form of a large fat white guy) believes he is Michael Jackson (and is voiced by the real MJ).

Of course: all that the Illuminati/ Rosicrucians/ Military:Industrial Complex/ Men in Smoke-Free Rooms ever want you to know is subliminally fed via "The Simpsons". And knowing that makes you realise that they know you know that. So it's a bluff.

But they know you know they know you know that: so it's real.

If he is alive he probably wishes he was dead after that doc went out.

I swear to when I heard that he was dead, I thought " elaborate hoax". I expected his death and the funeral to be part of some crazy marketing for his "This Is It" tour. I had visions of his coffin on a stage and suddenly his sequined glove bursting through the coffin lid to the screams from the crowd. The lid expodes, lots of compressed air and confetti blowing around and there he is, resurrected and ready for one last show.

But no. He's dead.
I had a bit of a weird moment in Cromer (yeah yeah I know before anyone starts) when I went into an off licence and the young woman I already knew was excited about the fact that her and her mate had just got tickets for the 'This Is It' tour, I wanted to be excited for her but I just said "Do you honestly think he's actually going to turn up?". I didn't mean to be a killjoy, it just came out and then not long after Jacko was dead.

Last edited:
I swear to when I heard that he was dead, I thought " elaborate hoax". I expected his death and the funeral to be part of some crazy marketing for his "This Is It" tour.
Also known as the 'That Was It' or 'That Was That' tour.
Or even the 'Was That It?' tour.

Last edited:
Until they repackage and redeem his previous persona, I suppose a hologram tour will have to be on-hold.

Likewise....what >will< all these self-identifying MJ impersonators be doing, these days?

Through no fault of their own, if they don a fedora and begin moonwalking on the pavement, there's a danger they could be hounded out of town.

Hmm.....it's intiguing how an entire...sub-pantheon of adorable fandom can be consigned to the naughty step of history.

Until they repackage and redeem his previous persona, I suppose a hologram tour will have to be on-hold.

Likewise....what >will< all these self-identifying MJ impersonators be doing, these days?

Through no fault of their own, if they don a fedora and begin moonwalking on the pavement, there's a danger they could be hounded out of town.

Hmm.....it's intiguing how an entire...sub-pantheon of adorable fandom can be consigned to the naughty step of history.
The hologram thing's already happened ..

Back