• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is Shiva An Alien? Sadhguru & Kangana Renaut Interview 2018

AlienView

"Stargate Explorer"
This video is interesting - Concepts such as the nature of "Nothing" which I have often denied, are made
somewhat clear. Shiva as more of an eternal concept than a physical person and a city discovered that appears
to date back 32,000 years, pre-dating all that is known about cities is mentioned.

Is Shiva an Alien ? | Sadhguru and Kangana Renaut | In Conversation with the Mystic 2018 | Adiyogi

I haven't watched the video, but somehow get the feeling the answer to its question isn't in the negative.

I believe that the power of the mind via meditation breathing postures, etc, etc can may be tapped to release some possibly extraordinary abilities. These people have been at at it for thousands of years and I beleive it's can be difficult for the western mind to fully wrap itself around this without significant exposure. But as for alien origin not, lets try to give the mind - brain the credit due it (IMO).

Actually, It's Frideswide.

Depending on her mood.
frideswidex.jpg

Back