• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is The Queen Dead?

D'oh - I meant to say "VIII, not III"! I missed an "I".

What I was driving at was that the next James would be VIII, to bring England and Scotland into the same numbering system.
Oh indeed, no question on that, that is what is decreed, I was just querying your James II.

Oh indeed, no question on that, that is what is decreed, I was just querying your James II.
Fair enough, and back on topic: no, I don't think the Queen is dead, or a reptile. I do think, though, that it's an act of slight over-confidence for the govt to have announced plans for her platinum jubilee in 2022. I'm not saying she won't make it, but why tempt fate?

Fair enough, and back on topic: no, I don't think the Queen is dead, or a reptile. I do think, though, that it's an act of slight over-confidence for the govt to have announced plans for her platinum jubilee in 2022. I'm not saying she won't make it, but why tempt fate?
But things of that nature take a massive amount of planning so have to be prepared well in advance - if they hadn't announced it people would be wondering why there weren't any celebrations planned for the platinum jubilee!

Angling for controversy:
Letter - The Crown.jpg

Back