• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is The Queen Dead?

It was all over Facebook last Christmas and new year, somehow I doubt it is true

It was all over Facebook last Christmas and new year, somehow I doubt it is true
Ah! I'm a bit late to it then. I doubt it's true too - however i thought it was worth sharing :)

You should maybe put a poll at the top of the thread so we can vote on it.

1 Yes, she is.
2 No way.
3 Neither. She is of the undead.

Even if she were, I doubt the currency would catch up on the fact. She's on almost everything we spend, and she's not even our head of state. Oh, hang on ...

Presumably everyone on the Forum has seen this...if not, around a quarter-of-a-million Youtube users have watched these curious little videos.

I hadn't seen those videos so thanks for sharing

I have heard speculation that Charles may abdicate in favor of Prince William. Anything to that, or is it just rubbish?

I have heard speculation that Charles may abdicate in favor of Prince William. Anything to that, or is it just rubbish?
Depends to whom you listen. According to Private Eye (among others) Charles is preposterously self-centred, and has coveted the throne for so long he'd seize it even if he himself was on his deathbed. There is, apparently, genuine antipathy between the Queen and Charles. But then what do we know?

There have been other rumors of the deaths of British monarchs deaths
being hastened or delayed to fit in with some event or other, any one
remember Tito I always thought he was long dead before they announced it.

I reckon HM is a Canine Alien rather than Reptilian. Mostly likely a sentient Corgi from Sirius.

Depends to whom you listen. According to Private Eye (among others) Charles is preposterously self-centred, and has coveted the throne for so long he'd seize it even if he himself was on his deathbed. There is, apparently, genuine antipathy between the Queen and Charles. But then what do we know?
We know he's bonkers. We can also see how his eldest son is being groomed as a monarch much more along the Danish and Swedish monarchy models and how his (*cough*) youngest becomes more a 'man of the people' every day.

Last edited:
We know he's bonkers. We can also see how his eldest son is being groomed as a monarch much more along the Danish and Swedish monarchy models and how his (*cough*) youngest become more a 'man of the people' every day.

And don't forget to factor in that Eric Julien will shortly - possibly even as I write this - be replacing William to then become king. It's all very interesting.

Back