Is 'Vegan Meat' Just MEAT?

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Then i am ovo lactose, but veggie is easier to say
Ovo lactose, What an excellent user name that would make. Or maybe an online wargames character.

'I am Ovo Lactose'.

'Mortals, tremble before me. Those behind me are there at their own risk'.

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: @ ^

marhawkman

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
*starts sharpening tools*

Hehe. I'm not really a survivalist, but I've eaten squirrel stew. Why? because the local ecology has more squirrels than are required for proper balance.

As a "member" of People Eating Tasty Animals, I often feel the need to remind people that, if cows(etc) weren't food there'd be a lot less of them. Thus the turkey in that poster would never have been born if people didn't eat turkeys.
Isn't there a movement to make everything gluten-free ?
Some people can't digest gluten. Truth is only a few food ingredients(various forms of grain) actually have gluten... but... one of them is a starch that gets used for a wide variety of reasons in a wide variety of foods.

I've eaten vegetarian food, and yes, I actually considered it food. But I'm the kind of guy who can and has made ramen with Asian water buffalo meat. Oooh.. that meat is extra flavorful. And the aroma when it's cooked... makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Where did I get it? well... technically it was dehydrated strips being sold as dog chew toys. Yes really.... 1$ an ouch for dehydrated meat isn't great, but not terrible. As a novelty it's nice though. Boil it, strain it, use the water you boiled it in to boil noodles. The noodles will teste like it even if you don't mix the meat back in. Cut the meat up, add sauce, stir together.

Last edited:

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
Reaction score
Ovo lactose, What an excellent user name that would make. Or maybe an online wargames character. 'I am Ovo Lactose'. 'Mortals, tremble before me. Those behind me are there at their own risk'.
This is expression is easily misinterpreted and becomes silly i.e. "One cannot get milk from an egg". As it fits the definition of vegetarian to consume milk and eggs. Why create a new definition when there is an existing definition that has a pedigree and that everyone already knows?

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
Reaction score