• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is Wacko Jacko A Vampire?

A

Anonymous

Just a thought. Mr Jackson wears face masks and gloves in public. His physical form has changed horribly over the years and he likes to hang around and even sleep in the same room as the young and innocent. Could Michael 'Bad' 'Thriller' Jackson be, in fact, one of the undead?

He claims to have only had plastic surgery a couple of times. Would that explain the horrible emaciation and changes to his features? But, perhaps he is telling the truth.

Maybe, his Peter Pan-like outlook and grisly appearance of youth is because of his demonic secret?

Sorry AV you obviously don't know many Vampires, all the ones I've met are utter Twats!

Look at the evidence: Soon after releasing Thriller he began to look pale and his features became pinched. Soon the media was filled with rumours of plastic surgery, rumours that Jackson has denied. Later we began to hear of bits of him "dropping off" which sounds like decomposition. He's rarely seen by day, covers his face, avoids mirrors and I've never heard of him eating garlic...

I say Vampire!

I would just like to point out that options 4 and 5 are far from being mutually exclusive.

Nonny

he helps out Nosferatu the Van Driver when he's short handed.

says it gets him out the house

Lestat, but without the sex appeal! :rolleyes: I think vampires would revolt if he called himself one.

ghost dog said:
Nice idea though. Sort of the Lestat of the real world.
I was thinking more of the original Nosferatu. Or the Master from the first series of Buffy, the one with the face like a demon rodent. :eek!!!!:

His being some form of vampire might explain the glazed expression that must come over the faces of doting parents as they hand over their children to him. Surely only a vamp power, hypnogic and trancelike state would explain such trusting idiocy.

News From Sunnydale

I heard Spike over at the Bronze the other night, boasting, "Saw the interview? I was the zombie third from the left on the last row of the Thriller video. I was his bloody Sire, mate!"

Frankly, I don't believe Spike on this one. He's well known for being a compulsive liar. But, people just keep on believing him!
:p

Michael the Marvel Comic Vampire Super Villain

Then there is Michael Jackson's uncanny resemblance to Michael Morbius: The Living Vampire, a Marvel Comics super villain/hero who's been around since the early seventies and was once one of Spiderman's deadly foes.

He injected himself with a cure for a blood disease, he'd invented himself, made out of 'vampire bat' serum. He was accidentally electrocuted, such is the way of these things and became a 'living' vampire, not a supernatural one.

Could Michael Morbius and Michael Jackson be related?

Mind you, Michael Morbius was quite a tragic and sympathetic character, brought low by his own hubris. Whereas Michael Jackson....

Vampires are supposed to enjoy the benefits of eternal youth, so he's immediately disqualified.

Minor Drag said:
Vampires are supposed to enjoy the benefits of eternal youth, so he's immediately disqualified.

But he does manage to enjoy the benefits of other people's youth (or youths) - it must be said.:D

Minor Drag said:
but he did say he wanted to live for ever ..

Yeah, but they also wanted to learn how to fly, high.

Don't do drugs, kids!

Hmmm, yes. They wanted to live forever and make it to heaven, if I remember correctly. Hadn't really thought that one out had they?

:eek!!!!:

I cannot believe that Micheal Jackson is a vampire for one minute. Yeah he is really scary and yeah he's really pale, but that doesn't make someone a blood sucker. He is just a very scary plastic little man.

:confused:

Spooky angel said:
Lestat, but without the sex appeal! :rolleyes: I think vampires would revolt if he called himself one.

'Vampires are revolting!'
'Yes, and...?'

Back