• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT152

Yes!

But note that the caption to the picture has the word 'ghost' in inverted commas & the picture itself is described as a 'graphic'.

It seems more than likely that the picture itself was mocked up by the NY Times who own the copywrite to it.

Issue 152 prediction

Today i was reading issue 152{the september 11th conspiracies special}and at the bottom of page 6 there is an article about the uk psychics website and at the bottom of the article it says
The Psychic also mentioned deaths in the royal family
Is this proof that Psychics are real or is it just a lucky coincidence.
It also mentions
An earthquake on the west cost of the US
Could the san Fransico earthquake back in the early 90's strike again:confused: :eek!!!!:

Mmm. Not convinced, myself.

Royal family: Contains old people. Old people known to die.

West Coast US: San Andreas fault. Earthquakes aplenty.

Stating the highly likely isn't quite as exciting, but there it is.

Mystic "Football team to win World Cup" Cursed.

;)

Earthquake forecasts
r. Lowell S. Whiteside predicts that a moderate earthquake, possibly strong enough to rattle dishes, will shake Mammoth Lakes in California in a few days.

"Around the 15th of May," said Dr. Whiteside, chief forecaster for GeoForecaster Inc. of Lafayette, Calif.

GeoForecaster says it has successfully forecast 16,520 earthquakes of magnitude 3.0 or larger in the last few years, including a rare magnitude 4.6 earthquake last month in Alabama.

But Dr. Whiteside's forecasts did not include an earthquake in eastern Turkey two weeks ago that killed more than 150 people. "That was a miss," he said.
..the subscription section of its Web site, geoforecaster.com, lists more than 120 quakes it expects globally in the next seven days, including small temblors today in the Northern Panhandle of Texas and on Thursday in northeastern Ohio.

edited post

due to extreme senility i posted my excited response to Cujo in the wrong thread.

Back