• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

It Happened To George: Experiences With UFOs, Haunted Houses & The Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how sometimes you might be driving down the motorway, and on the opposite carriageway you can see that 'something' has happened, so you slow down a little and try to look over while still concentrating on the road ahead, trying to get a look at what happened, and you might see a set of blue flashing lights, and/or a vehicle obviously stopped or crashed, but you don't get to have a really good look at it, and within a matter of seconds you're far enough down the road that you can't see the incident anymore, and you get your speed up again to the prevailing traffic conditions......
Nothing to see here, move along now... :D

And what is it with username 'George'?
giphy.gif

I love you and your softly softly approach to these types, Frides. You give the benefit of the doubt when many of us acknowledge the red flag immediately.

We're lucky to have such a well-balanced modship here. :bob:

I love you and your softly softly approach to these types, Frides. You give the benefit of the doubt when many of us acknowledge the red flag immediately.

We're lucky to have such a well-balanced modship here. :bob:
Glad you noticed as well bruv, I had to give the Mrs an extra hug this morning because Fridesy asked me to .. the big poof ..

Let us know where he lands next. Should we forewarn the port?

Seriously, I am genuinely interested in the different views of reality some people have. But really there was only one way George's posts were going. Even got a negative response to my wishing him peace, which was sincere by the way. I would have liked to have met the bloke to see if his online persona is him really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back