• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

It Happened To George: Experiences With UFOs, Haunted Houses & The Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna bet? People can do a lot of things when they put their mind to it
You are correct...I am just past caring I suppose?

D4iYwmSXoAA-wKn.jpg:thumb
I once found this on forum when I opened up my computer. It was a bit of a shock because I was looking at the gun pointing at my window.lol

D4iYmFpXkAA8MXu.jpg:thumb
Her Ia m at our Wollaton address...Ia m on the left...lol You maya s well see who you are 'talking to'

Then he must have been standing on top of a van for that
Well, hello there :D

We used to own an apartment in Cyprus until recently, but it took a lot of maintenance for renting out so we sold it .
It was interesting (aren't I a friendly lovely chap?)

I used to go and eat at Maria's restaurant down below and I could see this bus falling down the mountain road on the way to Kellaki.
So I asked Maria if she knew anything about it.
Her reaction was by slamming my food down on the table. I thought taht this may have been because I did not give a tip on my last visit? Ia m pretty tight (does anyone owe me money here by the way?)

Any way her hubby finally brought me coffee by which I asked what was wrong with Maria?

He remarked that she was deeply upset because the bus that crashed many years ago was her school bus that killed all her friends falling down the mountain. She was meant to be on that bus, but she was unwell at the time.

We still have a bout 5 acres of land here which is family shared.

Kellaki
D4iatR-WsAEcy3u.jpg

I was thinking of building a house there but we would have to dig for water and pass electricity. The thing that put me off, was that it is bandied country and I had already met one gang lord by accident. Isolation....I love it !!!

This was passed on by my great grandfather who was a multi-millionaire. Like all good things, my mother and grandma became broke after my grandfather had gambled it all away. Acres were sold off and this together with other pieces was not worth much. A large piece next to the Sheridon Hotel plaza was fought against by the owner of The Sheridon chain which is American owned. (I don't want to know if he is a member here...lol) Their solicitors are too powerful, so we knew we had no chance. When I save enough money, I want to go back (Oh thank you very much!)

Dont mention money, you will owe @Swifty at least a fiver lol
That plot is a tad out of the way, you could build a little castle like fort there

Then he must have been standing on top of a van for that
Well, hello there :D
It was not really that funny at the time.....because I started getting death threats. He had downloaded Google maps and superimposed the gun.

I did become worried and reported it to the police by which a PC Watson took up the case. That was serious but they did not take it as such. I used an avatar of Sherlock Holmes and the owners did not take much notice. . What a fluke! I think he eventually fell out with the owner and told him to take his crystal ball and put it where the sun don't shine and threatened to sue him for having me drifting into their security pinching information

Geeze....and he got away with it!! :hapdan:

How the heck did he get your address? Did you give them TMI ?

Dont mention money, you will owe @Swifty at least a fiver lol
That plot is a tad out of the way, you could build a little castle like fort there
I think back in those days things were funny.

Looking back that is.

I did have an occasion when I had drawn this 'S' character. His mate was comparing detail. It was meant to be an image resemblance which was 90% accurate but did hurt nevertheless. He demanded it...and if you were there, you would have your head in the sick bucket.

His mate took both drawings from my site and said it was not him, because the chin was slightly too big and compared his actual picture to my drawing.

By then I had enough....and replaced my drawing with a pig's head. Okay it was wrong, but I had used the image link address for the new image.

I thought it would go un-noticed but someone picked up on it...and nearly broke themselves laughing!
Mind you...I still cannot see any difference between them?

I think that made him worse...my fault I suppose but I provided more entertainment that the telly. Of course you cannot do it now...but some used to get up especially to catch up on the posts.

I think it was my way to joke out of it???
You get angry and then you become the bad guy. Laugh and it is just a bit of fun.

Last edited:
I can't say that any of that tale is all that unusual in that many people have had strange experiences in the past and they are often interpreted as 'ufo events' though in many cases they seem more like unknown paranormal events than space beings. I'm agnostic to a large degree about ufo and related paranormal events...since I have never experienced anything like them but from reading and talking to people one wonders if these are outer space beings trying to contact earthlings or something else.

Well..it is true sir.

You know...there is a lot of character resilience in my posts because I have these constraints of selling myself too much and also not enough.

I want people to understand that there is nothing wrong with me, but they think that saying the things that I do, makes me unstable?

The typical portrayal is a person begging in the streets who is under psychiatric care with no wife and family plus nothing to do.

I love the paranormal and have pride in it, so I suppose I do feel a vulnerable in respect that others will dismiss my reports?

It is like saying that I am just as normal as you are but different. This si why I also try and gather information.
As you know, I do have an education but probably not as educated as yourself but I think we can both talk pure maths and use Matrices and analytical hypothesis in bi numeral theorems and Newtonian algebra?

I like to say that I know......but to believe if I choose?

It is what gives us credibility by allowing us to reject things because we also understand them (if you know what I mean?)

I found this image of me giving a lecture on Mechanical Science at university

D4iahUVXsAA1SUx.jpg:thumb

I did things in a peculiar way back then by attempting things that had never been discovered. One student gave me a compliment saying that I was one of the cleverest people he had ever met. My failure was integrating with others. I did things myself.

One such project was a ten page dossier of how we can see the past and future using a time machine.

My lecturer gave me a distinction because he said that he could not pass my level of mathematics but also because he could find any fault. My UFO guides must have helped me...lol I discovered by the fourth integration that the sine wave produced a globe. By which fourth integration of the formula exploded the -X and +X axis into infinity at an exponential of the square root of acceleration whilst the Y axis collapsed to Zero as M mass dissolved into energy 'E' I cannot do the maths now...but it was fun!

I got many distinctions and took on, what others dare not touch. My lecturer would eventually applaud by saying it was the most fascinating talk he had come across.

I suppose I was weird and made the first solar clock using a chip taking 3V. I also designed a transient surge protector until The pound shop started selling LEDs for a pound!!

Last edited:
Well.....George is a 'believer' and as such I imagine not in any hurry to convince others of his belief.
I've met a few people over the years online similar to George K regarding their contactee status and they tend to move along at their own pace since they don't feel that they need to convert anyone else. As I touched upon in another thread with George I'm not sure what he hopes to gain by posting his position and claims here. Most of the people I have met online in this ufo area are either already 'believers' or 'skeptics' and aren't likely to jump from one camp to the next based on this kind of information.
It's been my experience that people who make unusual claims of objects or phenomena tend to oversell themselves, and make promises that they are not able to keep. Then when they are pressed for evidence to support their claim they suddenly become too busy or some such thing. I can't help but notice, however that they are not too busy to make the initial assertion.

I do hope this is not what is happening here.

Relating to my first post above, this is what was discovered on my film when it was taken to a government lab 6 months later
D4itAaMWwAEEkIC.jpg

Here is the back of the picture

D4itaULXoAIif9H.jpg

Let me be honest about this....

My understanding was that it may have been radiation fogging...but I was told that it was not.
When the film was wound on the spool...collocations allowed light to pass through whilst on my mantle piece for 6 months.

This caused reflections from the backing paper to be imprinted onto the film

The orb or globe object is just a few millimetres in diameter. I have know idea what it was ? Certainly it is not off the backing paper or anything on our property

The frame number is 11.

By repeated exposure...there superimposition
The person signs himself as Jim Raynor He worked at the top secret government building not far away.

Brownie%20Cresta%20camera%20.jpg

http://lyndrup.dk/ken/images/Brownie Cresta camera .jpg

Last edited:
Well..it is true sir.

You know...there is a lot of character resilience in my posts because I have these constraints of selling myself too much and also not enough.

I want people to understand that there is nothing wrong with me, but they think that saying the things that I do, makes me unstable?

The typical portrayal is a person begging in the streets who is under psychiatric care with no wife and family plus nothing to do.

I love the paranormal and have pride in it, so I suppose I do feel a vulnerable in respect that others will dismiss my reports?

It is like saying that I am just as normal as you are but different. This si why I also try and gather information.
As you know, I do have an education but probably not as educated as yourself but I think we can both talk pure maths and use Matrices and analytical hypothesis in bi numeral theorems and Newtonian algebra?

I like to say that I know......but to believe if I choose?

It is what gives us credibility by allowing us to reject things because we also understand them (if you know what I mean?)

I found this image of me giving a lecture on Mechanical Science at university

D4iahUVXsAA1SUx.jpg:thumb

I did things in a peculiar way back then by attempting things that had never been discovered. One student gave me a compliment saying that I was one of the cleverest people he had ever met. My failure was integrating with others. I did things myself.

One such project was a ten page dossier of how we can see the past and future using a time machine.

My lecturer gave me a distinction because he said that he could not pass my level of mathematics but also because he could find no fault. My UFO guides must have helped me...lol I discovered by the fourth integration that the sine wave produced a globe. By which furth integation of the formula exploded the -X and +X axis into infinity at an exponential of the square root of acceleration whilst the Y axis collapsed to Zero as M mass dissolved into energy 'E' I cannot do the maths now...but it was fun!

I got many distinctions and took on, what others dare not touch. My lecturer would eventually applaud by saying it was the most fascinating talk he had come across.

I suppose I was weird and made the first solar clock using a chip taking 3V. I also designed a transient surge protector until The pound shop started selling LEDs for a pound!!
George,
Your education and knowledge in mathematics and mechanical science is indeed noted. It's beyond my level since I was focused on Optometric applications and anatomy only. We have no disagreement there.
What I have questioned regarding ufo event claims like yours and many others I have read about is the origin and interpretation of said events. Many in the ufo community (experiencers and others) usually see these as attempted contact by intelligent space faring aliens though there really isn't any direct evidence for this. In some cases witnesses do see ufos before and after their experiences and normally will attribute any contact to space aliens. This is understandable. In your case I see no direct reason to assume you are being contacted by space faring aliens unless there is material and other evidence you are not sharing with us.
As I said before it sounds more like 'spirits/ghosts' or some other paranormal phenomena that we simply don't understand at our current level of scientific knowledge. Indeed I have come to the conclusion over the years that many or most paranormal events are simply events in space-time that we don't understand yet but will one day. Perhaps 'glitches' in the fabric of 'Quantum Reality'......who knows?
You seem genuine in your posts and quest to understand what you have experienced. I would not get stuck on just one idea in case you are 'barking up the wrong tree'. Maybe in time the answer will unfold.

It's been my experience that people who make unusual claims of objects or phenomena tend to oversell themselves, and make promises that they are not able to keep. Then when they are pressed for evidence to support their claim they suddenly become too busy or some such thing. I can't help but notice, however that they are not too busy to make the initial assertion.

I do hope this is not what is happening here.
Again....I don't know George personally (offline) but from his posts, pictures of himself, home where he resides, lecturing comments, education, etc,.... I think he is genuine about his experiences and who he is. What is always in question in these cases is ...what exactly is the person experiencing and what is the correct or best way to interpret it?

Again....I don't know George personally (offline) but from his posts, pictures of himself, home where he resides, lecturing comments, education, etc,.... I think he is genuine about his experiences and who he is. What is always in question in these cases is ...what exactly is the person experiencing and what is the correct or best way to interpret it?
That he believes what he is saying, I have no doubt. He sincerely believes what he is saying here. But sometimes people get carried away and they oversell things. I'm not saying for certain that this is what's taking place here, but I do wonder.

This reminds me of a poster on a forum in a neighboring state. He started making a bunch of claims that there were videos made of his prowess for advertising a certain school. He said that the instructor told him that he was a 'hard act to follow'. When challenged to provide the videos and/or name the school, he started putting a bunch of conditions on it, name-calling, and tearing others down. He was, the general consensus held, deliberately lying to enhance his stature within the group.

The end result was that his credibility was gone with almost everyone on the site.

Now, to be fair, George is not doing this. I think, like I said earlier, that he is sincere. But the delays in posting the pictures that he has, are apt to soon affect his credibility here.

George,
Your education and knowledge in mathematics and mechanical science is indeed noted. It's beyond my level since I was focused on Optometric applications and anatomy only. We have no disagreement there.
What I have questioned regarding ufo event claims like yours and many others I have read about is the origin and interpretation of said events. Many in the ufo community (experiencers and others) usually see these as attempted contact by intelligent space faring aliens though there really isn't any direct evidence for this. In some cases witnesses do see ufos before and after their experiences and normally will attribute any contact to space aliens. This is understandable. In your case I see no direct reason to assume you are being contacted by space faring aliens unless there is material and other evidence you are not sharing with us.
As I said before it sounds more like 'spirits/ghosts' or some other paranormal phenomena that we simply don't understand at our current level of scientific knowledge. Indeed I have come to the conclusion over the years that many or most paranormal events are simply events in space-time that we don't understand yet but will one day. Perhaps 'glitches' in the fabric of 'Quantum Reality'......who knows?
You seem genuine in your posts and quest to understand what you have experienced. I would not get stuck on just one idea in case you are 'barking up the wrong tree'. Maybe in time the answer will unfold.

Hello Sir,

In a way you are correct. I have had no parallels with latter day aliens.
The only difference really is that they use UFOs, much more stronger and spiritual.

In actual fact I don't think that I had actually witnessed anything solid? They can interact tangentially but every time I try and catch them, they are gone. They went straight through our garage roof once with a bang. My mum was walking toward the garage whilst I was watching TV. The lights went of for a few seconds and the TV picture collapsed to a straight horizontal line in the middle of the screen followed by my mothers's screams.

Apparently, as it went through the roof (no damage) it travelled down the vertical light chord, through the light bulb and exploded in mid air between the ground and the light like a Xmas cracker. Inside the garage was this strong smell of ozone and sulphur burning very strong which dissipated in about four minutes. All the doors and windows were closed.

My interpretation is that they are almost identical to the ancient gods and use the power of the Earth in all it's ways to draw power. From my experience, I had got to know their personality which I gate to admit is similar to my own.

They do not like being laughed at and I found them very polite and friendly in every way. They interact mainly when they have to and seem to protect me all the time.

If I am in danger they are there or even if I am verbally attacked on the Internet...which I have shown. They can change the weather because they are ELEMENTAL in character. Similar ar the gods of Olympus and the Roman gods.

They are not bothered who they show themselves or interact with .

The difference that I find compared to spirits is that they can really screw up my mind.

Once I had an encounter as I was visiting a customer in Nottingham. The days before I was plagued with images in front of my eyes.
I went to see my customer, as I recall his computer was on the landing upstairs.

We were looking down as he seemed a quite level headed sort of chap and were discussing his computer. Suddenly this whirling fire came through his front door spinning in his hall way.

To be honest, he seemed quite calm and asked:- "What was that!!!??"

We just watched it fora few seconds as he just said:- "mmmmnnn"

It did bother me because I had them inside my head a for a few hours as my vision was blighted by these fire flies with silver sparks. I thought by visiting would take my Mind off things.

I apologised by saying that I did not feel well and left his computer in bits without making any charges.
He seemed to understand.
So yer I would say something like if you took The Ten Commandments, Jason and the Argonauts, Clash if the Titans and The Forbidden Plane...you would have something what I have with me.

George

Using this image look into the zoom area indicated...do you see anything?

D4kadfiWsAEbY2Y.jpg
D4kadfgXoAAT2-x.jpg
D4kadflXoAAG1GB.jpg
D4kcaEIWkAUkk5V.jpg

You may have to enlarge it?

The size must be about 0.1 mm in diameter

D4iYwmiXsAA-Omh.jpg

I have made a RECONSTRUCTION of these 6 movie frames,
Starting from the top...
1) Preceding frames as I try and capture a UFO above our roof

2) Robed entity
3) UFO on ground
4) In a workshop with a manikin head hinged baclk
5) Later frames normal

D4katjGWkAAbv2s.jpg:thumb
Poor image details of my developing (the robed figure)
D4ka0QQWkAMb9nt.jpg:thumb
Making it look better

To be continued

It was in the mid 1960s and we were playing cricket in our back drive way.

We used an inverted zinc coated bucket as our wicket.
Ian Franklin was batting, my brother was bowling and I was fielding on our back lawn.

We were playing quite happily on this sunny afternoon in Summer when Ian shouted out in excitement.

"Look over there!!" he said...as he pointed above our roof of the house.

We both looked up to see this spinning top UFO which was quite clearly watching us play. The reason why Ian had seen it, was because he was looking up for the ball.

Ian did not believe in UFOs and was normally a funny lad.

On this occasion he was serious and quite worried.

This was one of the most marvellous occasions in my life .

Reason being was that UFOs were not meant to exist. It was quite motionless and what made it strange was that they were watching us as we were watching it.

Uncanny because society did not accept them and there were us looking as they were looking back..presumably not off this Earth.
In a frightened voice Ian asked me:- "Do you think they are the Russians?"

We looked on as it spun motionless. It appeared a little transparent and was diamond shaped because it was spinning. Probably the size of car?

It kept spinning for about two minutes as we started in disbelief and then it was show time.

Suddenly it darted all over the place like a spinning top out of control...zig zagging faster than the eye could follow and then shot off at super speed towards the city.

Julie and myself were driving to the Peacock Inn at Redmile for an evening out.

To get there we had to drive on the A52 Grantham road.

All the way along, there were these flicks what I termed as UFO connected. Many more cars were on the road and must have assumed lightning.

They were not. Instead they were vertical plates of light pulsating like Morse Code.
So as I drove along (night time) I returned the messages with my headlights. The other drivers must have thought that I was mad?

This carried on until I joined the track road to Redmile when the flashes grew more intense.

In occasion stopping my car and flashing my torch into the sky.

We eventually got to the Peacock Inn and absolutely forgot about these strange lights.

I recollect leaving the pub around about midnight walking towards my car which was parked near a bar fence overlooking the farmer's field.

An elderly man was following us close behind making his way next to our car.

The flashing lights recurred as we walked along. Only for both us and the man to wait near our cars. I stopped because he stopped.
putting his two hands on the fence he looked up at the sky and seemed to be staring at something.

I smirked as he looked across to me quite quizzically. He looked down and then back up again as none of us spoke.

Then quite unexpectedly he turned to me and said:-

"I don't know what is going on...but somethings are better left unsaid!"

He then shook his head and got into his car.

We will never forget this

D4iYwmiXsAA-Omh.jpg

I have made a RECONSTRUCTION of these 6 movie frames,
Starting from the top...
1) Preceding frames as I try and capture a UFO above our roof

2) Robed entity
3) UFO on ground
4) In a workshop with a manikin head hinged baclk
5) Later frames normal

D4katjGWkAAbv2s.jpg:thumb
Poor image details of my developing (the robed figure)
D4ka0QQWkAMb9nt.jpg:thumb
Making it look better

To be continued
That's encouraging. Thank you.

My first girlfriend and I did not get on together although the relationship lasted a good ten years. We met when I was 16 years old.

She was not happy with my UFO friends and religious groups as our conversations would bore her to death.

I recollect studying Christianity at Cliff College in Derby and had endless discussions on the bible about UFOs

Carole would have none of that and refused to believe.

One evening we went ' pub crawling' towards Redmile and Hose Two villages approaching Grantham.

The roads were long track ways and the day was hot as the sun began settling down on the horizon as it began getting dark.

We all had to use headlights and as the road was straight, approaching oncoming vehicles would start as a single light and gradually diverged into two as we had to move to our side.

This carried on as more and more vehicles passed us.

Carole was filing her nails at the time as I casually sat back waiting for the oncoming vehicle to pass.

As it drew near, I realised it was not a car and presumed it to be a motor cycle?

Nearer still I could see that it was aiming straight at us and was just a light hovering about three feet off the road,

Suddenly I had to swerve into the farmer's field as I hit the corn.

The fireball also turned into the field as we both stopped facing each other and then it just went out as if nothing was there.
I looked at Carole and she was in a state of shock. It did not bother me because I am used to it.

It was concerning because she could not step out of it, but said nothing apart from having her head buried in her hands and violently shaking.

After a few minutes she shouted to take her home and said that she did not know what it was but science must have the answer.

A similar thing happened in the 1980s with Susan. Why are women like that? Same thing again...head in hands and shaking. Only this time a ghostly figure was looking into the car as we stopped on this county lane. She said it was transparent but I could see nothing.

She wrote to me many years later to rekindle old times and I wrote back mentioning this. I will try and find what she wrote back?

We went for a drink and looked more like Cat Woman lol...... We were both looking over our shoulders...lol

:wii: *waits*
I will have to post you more pictures of Treacle the cat.

He has been in my office twice tapping on my door as to follow him downstairs to be fed.

We both sleep in the same bedroom as he has his head on the pillow next to mine, whilst the girlfriend sleeps in the other room,,,lol

"Scot has come home ear....ly!!"

Ia m not sure what is being dragged afterwards as these are NOT my videos

I cannot remember anything about these voices. Of course one is my own.

All I know is that I set up my camera and waited for the recording to end.

Something must have took me?

Here the dead pilot from the crashed aeroplane is asking me to find his aroplane.

"Can you find my aeroplane?"

Last edited:
Er...."Time Exposure"..... = person moves through frame while shutter is open leaving a 'ghost' image of themselves on the print.
Just saying.

"The aliens talk to me..." Yeah, I bet they do mate!

You are JohnCBDG and I claim my £5.

Er...."Time Exposure"..... = person moves through frame while shutter is open leaving a 'ghost' image of themselves on the print.
Just saying.
You don't understand...I explained that these were no good as they would attract bad publicity. I refer to the original which were 'out of this world'

These here are just fixer stained bad replicas when I tried my hand at developing at 15 years of age.

The original are destroyed.

More About These Dead Pilots
You must remember that we live in the middle of nowhere in fields.

Ask yourselves as ro what prompted me to find out abut dead pilots?
There is no reason unless I speak to the dead.
One of these American pilots came down very near to me back in around 1945.

As mentioned...Eakring was the main am of the German invasion there. They wanted to cripple oil production to Derby Rolls Royce.

I am not being rude but where there is oil...there are Americans...as this is how the saying goes in the UK
Reason being is that Americans have a vast experience about oil fields ....and yes WE have oil as well (as George puts his stetson back on. What am I doing? I should be digging in my back garden for some)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eakring

http://www.dukeswoodoilmuseum.com/pictures/well146.jpg

well146.jpg

(P.S.....my ghost is in the background holding the purchase form...lol)

D4mozSrWkAEHZfs.jpg

D4mjSnTW0AAAUDG.jpg

Ossington is near Eakring.
06.01.13_Laxton_Memorials__020_low_s.jpg

I will post the recordings of the dead Canadian pilot as his plane thunders with bombs above our heads and his American slang which had taken me ages to understand.

I was going to do more more communications but my guides warned me not to as it could kill me.

They say that you literally die with shock before hitting the ground?

I certainly would not like to find out because a trance state van make it very real indeed.

My question to you...is I have to be telling the truth or why should I bring all this up?

More to follow when I find the recordings.

cont...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back