• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

It Happened To George: Experiences With UFOs, Haunted Houses & The Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask yourselves as ro what prompted me to find out abut dead pilots?
There is no reason unless I speak to the dead.

Lots of people do this sort of thing @Georgek I am not seeing what is special, different or outwith normal experience here. I understand that you believe that you are special but I'm not seeing it; I'm sorry.

Lots of people do this sort of thing @Georgek I am not seeing what is special, different or outwith normal experience here. I understand that you believe that you are special but I'm not seeing it; I'm sorry.
I think that I am different... never insinuated special.

But maybe I am?

So you think all this is normal?

Okay...makes me more acceptable with others.

You don't understand...I explained that these were no good as they would attract bad publicity. I refer to the original which were 'out of this world'

These here are just fixer stained bad replicas when I tried my hand at developing at 15 years of age.

The original are destroyed.
Please confirm for me: you have no photographs save the the ones from Cyprus, then. Is this correct?

You don't understand...I explained that these were no good as they would attract bad publicity. I refer to the original which were 'out of this world'

These here are just fixer stained bad replicas when I tried my hand at developing at 15 years of age.

The original are destroyed.
That type of lighting experience has happened before... I am not sure about your other claims and photos...

Light shines down on group of people under starlight --a circle of !ight about 30' in diameter --before it heads up into sky. light shaped like a torpedo seen...

Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), Friday 24 September 1920, page 5

nla.news-page000000411327-nla.news-article4581889-L4-375b23256dcc375a71db10ab42314b04-0001_kin...jpg

I'm not sure about all of your claims, BUT, I would recommend going somewhere else to post. Some old-timers here would not believe in UFOs if one landed on their head. They are slowly looking more and more ridiculous as more and more comes out, though! :)

Hello Sir,

In a way you are correct. I have had no parallels with latter day aliens.
The only difference really is that they use UFOs, much more stronger and spiritual.

In actual fact I don't think that I had actually witnessed anything solid? They can interact tangentially but every time I try and catch them, they are gone. They went straight through our garage roof once with a bang. My mum was walking toward the garage whilst I was watching TV. The lights went of for a few seconds and the TV picture collapsed to a straight horizontal line in the middle of the screen followed by my mothers's screams.

Apparently, as it went through the roof (no damage) it travelled down the vertical light chord, through the light bulb and exploded in mid air between the ground and the light like a Xmas cracker. Inside the garage was this strong smell of ozone and sulphur burning very strong which dissipated in about four minutes. All the doors and windows were closed.

My interpretation is that they are almost identical to the ancient gods and use the power of the Earth in all it's ways to draw power. From my experience, I had got to know their personality which I gate to admit is similar to my own.

They do not like being laughed at and I found them very polite and friendly in every way. They interact mainly when they have to and seem to protect me all the time.

If I am in danger they are there or even if I am verbally attacked on the Internet...which I have shown. They can change the weather because they are ELEMENTAL in character. Similar ar the gods of Olympus and the Roman gods.

They are not bothered who they show themselves or interact with .

The difference that I find compared to spirits is that they can really screw up my mind.

Once I had an encounter as I was visiting a customer in Nottingham. The days before I was plagued with images in front of my eyes.
I went to see my customer, as I recall his computer was on the landing upstairs.

We were looking down as he seemed a quite level headed sort of chap and were discussing his computer. Suddenly this whirling fire came through his front door spinning in his hall way.

To be honest, he seemed quite calm and asked:- "What was that!!!??"

We just watched it fora few seconds as he just said:- "mmmmnnn"

It did bother me because I had them inside my head a for a few hours as my vision was blighted by these fire flies with silver sparks. I thought by visiting would take my Mind off things.

I apologised by saying that I did not feel well and left his computer in bits without making any charges.
He seemed to understand.
So yer I would say something like if you took The Ten Commandments, Jason and the Argonauts, Clash if the Titans and The Forbidden Plane...you would have something what I have with me.

George
Ok...then in that case I think I understand your 'position' about this. You believe you are being contacted by unknown entities like 'gods' , 'demons', or inter-dimensional beings from another realm. That's not something that is amenable to investigation with traditional science ,etc and I do see how that can be difficult for you to get others behind your position and support that point of view.
All I can say is perhaps in time, as I said before, our science will be able to explain such 'contacts'.

ps: Regarding the tiny images above the one on the left certainly looks like a man's bearded face...reminds me of an actor who's name I can't recall.....the other is too faint to really see imo.
pss: I forgot to mention the term pareidolia in connection with seeing images like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Last edited:
That's an interesting comment @feinman :) Not sure I understand it - do you mean that only believers should comment on any topic? That experiencers should post only to believers?
Others have noticed a dismissive and biased approach to folks on this forum who have seen UFOs. There is a certain portion of the population, that cannot believe until, as Tyson so ineloquently stated -he (they) "can have lunch with them".

Others?

Could you answer the questions please? still not getting what you are getting at....

do you mean that only believers should comment on any topic? That experiencers should post only to believers?

non seq :) unless you are now replying to something further up the thread?

This is the /fortean/ place. Not the sKeptic place or the Woo place. It's behaving in a fortean manner. Unless you can show differently?

I'm not sure about all of your claims, BUT, I would recommend going somewhere else to post. Some old-timers here would not believe in UFOs if one landed on their head. They are slowly looking more and more ridiculous as more and more comes out, though! :)
That's not completely fair. I welcome all points of view, but those with extraordinary claims should at least be required to provide some corroborating evidence. I don't think that's at all unreasonable.

^ Well said gerhard1.....I have been members of boards in the past where one was not welcome if they were a skeptic and others where they were chased off if they were a believer. Both sides should be able to discuss Fortean/paranormal issues but be able to provide some kind of reasoning and evidence if they are making a claim.

I'm finding it hard to follow your posts...my suggestion is that you try to limit your thread number...you have 4 in just this section and 3 are about ufos....perhaps it would better to contain all you ufo tales in just 1 or 2 threads?

@Georgek I think that @dr wu has a good idea - rather than starting more new threads, perhaos you could develop your existing ones? I /think/ people have asked you questions on them so dialogue is definitely taking place :)

Some stories you are coming up with. Hope for your and our sakes you're not trolling us. We don't want to waste time on made up stories.

See, like us you are not sure, so you question them, where would you suggest he go, to somewhere where he is believed totally? and I would notice if one landed on my head, it would bloody hurt.

I am not going to go into a debate why things are obvious.
Differences in attribites and subtle generic make ups are concepts of divine contribution. Or why psychics are not special or different?
I do not see the sexes as the same. Perhaps most do here?
I like to think that feminisity and masculinity are the basis of attraction.
Again what sexual orintation or malfunctioning if any or mental governing of the mind between submissive reasoning is sometimes a mystery?
That does not mean that one sex is better or Inferior I to another in any way.
That be my thoughts as I wish to say no more about
George

the question isn't if there is a difference. It's why you might think you can generalise.

The point being that in your story, you ask why "women are like that". The obvious answer is that they aren't.

I'm not dismissive. I see quite a few odd things. My humourous posts are a response to reading all of the posts of others and reaching a conclusion of my own. I also think that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, or at least some proof, something tangible. For example, the photo of the Solway Firth Spaceman, is itself quite extraordinary (discussed elsewhere)....but proof of anything other than that this guy had a camera and took some pictures, upon one of which a figure in a sort-of spacesuit can be seen, it isn't.
It's always nice to see what appears to be a new face coming on the forums and opening up a discussion, whether it be sensible or ludicrous, but welcome all the same, and don't nobody go being nasty or trolling cos that aint nice and it aint necessary. People can believe whatever they want to believe, it doesn't make them a bad person or crazy.

People can believe whatever they want to believe, it doesn't make them a bad person or crazy.

This! And neither does the place functioning correctly and attempting to exercise discernment as well as appreciation mean that members are a bad person or crazy!

Perhaps it might be better to say why are some women like that , maybe, or a few

*hides from Frideswide*

I will accept your self-identification :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back