• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

It Happened To George: Experiences With UFOs, Haunted Houses & The Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...then in that case I think I understand your 'position' about this. You believe you are being contacted by unknown entities like 'gods' , 'demons', or inter-dimensional beings from another realm. That's not something that is amenable to investigation with traditional science ,etc and I do see how that can be difficult for you to get others behind your position and support that point of view.
All I can say is perhaps in time, as I said before, our science will be able to explain such 'contacts'.

Yes...there is no other explanation that I can think off?

Especially relating to sending hurricanes to places that were deemed virtually impossible.

As Conan Poe also picked up on it as well as other things.

ps: Regarding the tiny images above the one on the left certainly looks like a man's bearded face...reminds me of an actor who's name I can't recall.....the other is too faint to really see imo.
pss: I forgot to mention the term pareidolia in connection with seeing images like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Absolutely CORRECT!

Pareodolia I would imagine exists with the individual as what he/she expects to see?

Here you see what I see and our views are different.

It points to something what I may term in binomial expression

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_distribution

I see bearded figures almost Christ like (by pictures)
There are two figures who seem to be gliding toward the camera.

The figure on the right is turning to the figure to the left.

The film God's and Generals' come to mind by the beards?
Meaning more spirit like and different to aliens.

It may interest others to try and look harder.

George

Which one, being crazy or banana man ? Or possibly a crazy banana

Some questions ...

Was it just before or just after sunset when this occurred? My impression is that it occurred during twilight / gloaming, but I'm not certain on that point. Or was it already 'dark'?

Did the mystery light actually 'hit' your car (or vice versa), as the thread title suggests? The text description doesn't mention any actual impact or collision.

You mentioned the light moved into the field when you swerved. Did it maintain the same relative position (directly in front of your car) as you went off the road and into the field?

Could you tell whether or not the light was hovering in a particular place along the road versus traveling along the road toward you?

D4FoeacWAAAsdsu.jpg

The two pictures here is the one on the left taken by NASA and my picture on the right to show that they are identical. Every single dot and contour matches and there are no lines indicating that this is a sat image. ...

It's a relatively reasonable simulacrum of the Larnaka Bay profile, but it's certainly not identical.

The curvatures of the embayments don't match. The extended shoreline rightward / downward in the sat photo is continuous and curved, whereas in your photo it's broken and relatively straight. The profiles of the headlands / capes to the left are different in both shape and scale. The salt lake is clearly visible as a land-bounded body of water in the sat photo, whereas in your photo there's a notch or small embayment where the lake should be.

New Madrid is 400km away from the closest spot in Ohio, and over 1000km from me.
If you do not mind me butting in here......250 miles is pretty close and so is 500 miles

A 5.5 quake would be felt by you. If the plates were to suffer this could send a 10 magnitude quake rocking you really bad.

The devastation on the New Madrid fault line is unimaginable to what damage could occur especially to an atomic reactor.

As you know, your residences fear Davis Besse immensely and have good cause to because it IS the most dangerous power station in the world!

If the underground plates were to suffer...I think the engineers had designed Besse for any Earthquake, but not at this magnitude should the greatest fault line in the world cause slip. It is sheer madness to do fracking in your area as this causes ground instability by creating minor tremors that can trigger major ones.

As you you know...major Earthquakes in your region are rare compared to your West coast of let us say California. The designers of Besse took that into consideration and designed their power station to withstand the detriments of a large earthquake.

'Job done' you may say, but they never took into account that someone would be drilling shale!

Money rules the world I'm afraid.

I hope to post the full alien contact report together with this guys concern about his nightmares which I hope will evaluate the matter in full context?

Last edited:
That's about as "close" as Dallas, or Charlotte, or Omaha. That's a damn long day's drive to reach the very end of the fault line. It's two states away from the power plant you mentioned. Ohio does not "sit on the New Madrid Fault line".

That's about as "close" as Dallas, or Charlotte, or Omaha. That's a damn long day's drive to reach the very end of the fault line. It's two states away from the power plant you mentioned. Ohio does not "sit on the New Madrid Fault line".

You are wrong my friend even if your distances do not agree with what I am saying?

D4px26IWsAAVdH9.jpg

https://grandmageri422.me/2018/12/1...ing-up-when-it-occurs-it-will-be-the-big-one/

D4px26FWwAE8__g.jpg

It may interest you what others are saying:-

As for the "New Madrid" fault, it could rip hundreds of miles N of the town of New Madrid or hundreds of miles S. It could rip this year or not for another 1,000 years. The thing is one day, it's going to rip. All those mountains to the East of OH didn't happen by accident. The N. American techtonic plate is being pushed W by the Mid-Atlantic rift. That pressure has to be relieved somewhere. If it happens well into Indiana, there are big buildings in Ohio that are going to come down.

My notes:- Big buildings yes and the nuclear reactor that will spill into Lake Erie and along the St Lawrence towards New York.

Ohio will blow in one way or another

Okay...on with my data..

Here is a good place to look at the history of quakes in OH: Ohio There are lots of other pieces of literature available on quakes in OH.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/ohio/2209856-new-madrid-fault-threat-ohio.html

Hold on...I knew nothing about your city or even where it was on the map. It had no impact on me in any way.

The aliens say:- "OHIO!...OHIO!......OHIO!" concerning the next big catastrophe and eventually a final one of 'Heaven help the message"

Then I started searching and what I have found is not very good!
Believe what you wish.....but when spirits speak...I listen

George

I'm not sure about all of your claims, BUT, I would recommend going somewhere else to post. Some old-timers here would not believe in UFOs if one landed on their head. They are slowly looking more and more ridiculous as more and more comes out, though! :)

You are definitely incorrect here feinman.

I am an old timer of 68 years and I go back a long way. I have seen attitudes and beliefs and can assure you that it is the younger generation who do not believe in UFOs,

The reason why you do not hear from them, is because they ignore you. (not personally) Years ago when I was younger, we did not have things like YouTube or digital cameras. It was so difficult to fake things and people accepted to a great deal. Newspapers would often have front page headlines of UFOs that were spotted.

Nowadays every single dork who wants to fool everyone is out there trying to have fun.

Look at this forum and ask yourself how many believe in UFOs?

You will probably find a good majority with a lot more who are in between?

The reality of such is that they DO NOT believe but just say so to be fashionable.
If they believe...why do they not believe me?

I will tell you why...

This is because they have found someone who 'rap-a-tap-tap ' swings data as fast as they can read it.

They cannot fail me because they cannot prove me wrong.

You may therefore say that neither can I prove it?

This is not the point because when it comes down to belief, why can they not accept unless shown otherwise but would rather not believe as to await proof?
This construed behaviour pattern stifles the constructiveness of belief.

It suggests an added ingredient of stimulation as to ascertain acceptance of UFOs
So YOU believe...I doubt that.

Believing and wanting to believe are two different things.

Accepting and believing the person is based on the incoherence aspect of delusional stability

Look at my posts and see how many accept what I said?

How about...great George this is fantastic or I am impressed?

NONE!

This would not have happened many years ago.

All you are going to get here are the old timers who 'have a flea to scratch' The ones who have nothing constructive to say but are here to destroy the very fabric of what we believe.

The ones you will not see...are just not bothered to even try convincing you .

Just my thoughts

Others have noticed a dismissive and biased approach to folks on this forum who have seen UFOs. There is a certain portion of the population, that cannot believe until, as Tyson so ineloquently stated -he (they) "can have lunch with them".

Evidence.

If you have it to support your claim, I'm all ears. If you don't, I'm going to assume (in this order) you are a) mistaken or the victim of fraud, b) suffering from mental delusions, c) a fraudster yourself. With a small number of notable exceptions, the UFOlogy community is a joke in terms of credibility and intellectual rigor.

Here you will get a platform and a fair-hearing: we moderators will ensure that. But the audience is rather traditional in the sense that they do not simply believe complete strangers with outlandish tales. If you'd like a slap on the back or a team of acolytes, there are dozens of online groups who will deliver that affirming fix.

The advance of portable high-definition audio and video recording equipment should have delivered incontrovertible proof by now, yet still all we see are blurred and zoomed images accompanied by wacky tales from those who make a living or a hobby out of spreading unverified and unverifiable claims.

Last year's Pentagon release of footage of a navy air force pilot's encounter was genuinely interesting and made me revisit the subject again, but, in contrast, I end up regretting any time at all spent looking into cases that emerge from the various UFOlogy 'communities'.

This is all my personal view.

The management of the Forteana Forums neither holds nor fosters any agreed viewpoint on the subject. The fact that GeorgeK and others are permitted to post these claims should be treated as evidence that we, as a community of Forteans, remain open-minded--if now slightly pessimistic--as to whether any kernel of truth might yet be salvaged from the rotting husk that has grown thickly around it. I think that any 'breakthrough' in the discovery of extraterrestrial life/interaction is likely to be made by government agencies and professional scientists in spite of their long-standing aversion to open discussion of the matter.

You may think that this is insufficiently indulgent, but I can assure you that it is massively more supportive that the general public and the academic community are towards the topic.

I don't think Yithian stands correct on whatever the government might declare.

The governments are based on the people.

I have already seen how the governments behave and how they deliberately cover up any evidence as to support the voice of the people.

The governments KNOW the truth as there is nothing to be discovered as to what they already know.

We had a group many years ago had the MI5 intervene.

I can also assure everyone that no academic is prepared to risk their reputation and livelihood as to be ridiculed by the public and be ousted from work.

The unsettled rest with all religious groups is one reason why the governments do not want a civil war on heir hands

You literally cannot educate or alter a belief system that had taken thousands of years building to be eradicated by the reasoning of why UFOs are here.

The full consequence of any proclamation towards this subject on the basis of truth would be devastating.

Although being open minded is everyone's choice I certainly am not.

Being open minded (in my view) is basically closed minded as I dare say that I cannot see the communities of Forteans ever changing to adhere evidence no matter how strong.

Whether this is a general attitude I am not sure as it hoists perhaps a view of 'no comment'
This be my personal view point as I mean no offence.

My views are strong and whether I be ousted here for saying them that be their choice.

As a person I proclaim my sanity, credence and whatever reputation that I may have with man and God that I not only think this but know it!

That as a person I have seen what others will never see and whether that makes me special either to them or to others..I say my piece in the hope that others may realise the injustice in this world and the misplacement of it...that I neither preach here other than say my truth.

The professional scientists are a disgrace and should stick to their aim of searching for life under the rocks on Mars and to bluff other with SETI.

We are meant to be in the image of God as any life cannot be greater than God...so they say! when instead we are like the gnats on the trees and the insect that crawls by night and dies in the day.

Science is meant to be respectable but the UFO man is not. Instead he/she have their mind questioned as who dare oppress the views of the most elect in realms of science

They wonder why UFOS come to me and not to science?

They come to me because they get further with me than a hundred scientists.
My mind had been trained from young and had not been filled with the jargon of the dead.

That be my view as a person.

If I were a member of an advanced intelligent society (other than earth-bound human) and I had travelled across the vastness of interstellar space and found another intelligent life form, I would keep my presence hidden until I could identify an official state body to trust to reveal my presence to. I wouldn't land in a field somewhere in the middle of nowhere and deliver my message to the first person I saw mooching about.
Which is why I always carry a certain amount of doubt when I see claims of extraterrestrial contact/messages etc from (for example) some bloke called Barry who drives a tractor at night on a farm near Norwich, or some woman called Sharon who walks her dogs every morning over the moors. Equally if there is 'filmic proof of evidence of UFOs' which purports to be taken 'recently' in some far flung corner of the world, but that footage comes by way of a bearded webmaster called Duncan who hasn't left the streets of Solihull for several years, and that footage looks suspiciously CGI'd, I also harbour doubt of it's integrity.
Again, just saying.

If I were a member of an advanced intelligent society (other than earth-bound human) and I had travelled across the vastness of interstellar space and found another intelligent life form, I would keep my presence hidden until I could identify an official state body to trust to reveal my presence to. I wouldn't land in a field somewhere in the middle of nowhere and deliver my message to the first person I saw mooching about.
Which is why I always carry a certain amount of doubt when I see claims of extraterrestrial contact/messages etc from (for example) some bloke called Barry who drives a tractor at night on a farm near Norwich, or some woman called Sharon who walks her dogs every morning over the moors. Equally if there is 'filmic proof of evidence of UFOs' which purports to be taken 'recently' in some far flung corner of the world, but that footage comes by way of a bearded webmaster called Duncan who hasn't left the streets of Solihull for several years, and that footage looks suspiciously CGI'd, I also harbour doubt of it's integrity.
Again, just saying.
Well so be it your view Trevp666.

They have already found ME lol
Like they found many more.

Trouble is that they die young...mainly from crucifixion and hanging from the stake.

Then they make money from you.
Or burn the place down and say it is a miracle from God.

Although being impaled could be seen as "hanging" perhaps? Maybe nailing or tying to a stake could also be "hanging"?

Okay, perhaps we're being a little uncharitable now. We're not going to get the evidence that will convince us in this case, and perhaps some of us feel a little attacked by the implication that not believing an extraordinary claim without extraordinary evidence is a fault in our cognitive faculties, but we'd be better treating this as we frequently do in the 'It Happened To Me' thread. Otherwise this nonsense will go on forever.

George, even though I am somewhat skeptical of the things that you say and the beliefs that you hold, I think I've given you a fair hearing. Indeed, the group has, as well, I think. The problem that we have, is that the evidence you have presented to support your claims is, to be charitable, lacking.

The photographs you posted show nothing, and the phone calls are unintelligible. EnolaGaia is correct that the Cyprus pictures don't line up as you claim. It basically boils down to your word, your interpretations, as to what we are seeing in the pictures that you posted.

Now, I'm not doubting your honesty for an instant. You seem to be a nice man and I'd probably be glad to have a pint with you. That said however, it's impossible to prove a negative; we can't prove what you say is false. It is for that reason that the burden of proof is on those who make the claims. Some of us, including, if memory serves, yours truly have said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Or, any credible evidence. Personally, I have yet to see any.

To use a somewhat crude Midwestern idiom, isn't it time to shit or get off the pot?

The problems we have is recognising these snippets of data. As I had shown with the word:- "LOST"

How does a person proclaim any evidence that substantiates the term 'proof' when science is against this?

Neither can there be fairness or solace in the work that we do.

What other proof does one need when you do something date stamped over and over and show pictures that are recognisable by our scientist being of Earth imaginary taken from hundreds of miles in space which depict no source of space agency activity???

As common sense alone proclaims that no one can take pictures deep from space which are not of satellite origin,

Why is it when a psychic is challenged to provide hurricane storms by request from areas that are more or less proclaimed by science to be almost impossible, achieved in 5 days over and over all date stamped when not one person takes a blind bit of notice!
That even I can touch my screen and give evidence of what is thousands of miles away by admittance at the other end, all date stamped and endorsed and again no one pays a blind bit of notice?

Not only that, but it is repetitive as what I have already shown is only a fraction to what I have in my archives.

What is it when I can make a report live on a forum of an event that had never been revealed, only to visit that person to get a video statement of EXACTLY what I had said the day before? Although not proof as it can be argued that the person may be lying, it offers witness reports as I had shown from reputable shop personnel to others elsewhere?

What does it take for a person who hides from his native Russia as never to reveal his location that I had printed his location purely by accident?

Worse still what is it with intelligent people who can proclaim this activity and still unable to recognise it?

I have been asked as to what purpose do I hope to achieve?

May I ask to what purpose and what are the aims of the organisers of this forum? As I ask in a polite way.
From what I can gather, they are waiting for the call of science to proclaim the phenomena alive, that it may be respectable by the long awaited public?

It will never be respectable as thousands of years have shown that.

As we kill and torture those who oppress the scientific way.

At least back in those days it was certain death. Today we are at the mercy of the psychiatrists...as society is too humane to torture as it offers a realm of madness to those who try and oppose it's ways.

Science does not need people like me to proclaim it's victories.
I am the scourge because what is out there is not in sciences favour.
They are not going to find life under rocks and can scan the skies for centuries more.........that daft are they who look and cannot see whilst it takes a fool like me to have what they can never have, despite all their technology.

They scan the skies and look here and there, whilst all the time, the aliens have mastered our languages, seen our ways and have been with us for centuries.

Who can be that blind as to look without seeing?

As years go by the phenomena has not died but instead proclaims itself over and over .

The stars in the sky stipulate the vastness of the cosmos as to why this speck of dust is not alone?

People wonder as to why me and not someone else?

Because I have what it takes!

What scrap of evidence or a pencil line has anyone here got, as I would to see?
Likewise I would like to see the closeness of science towards our heavenly brothers?

NIL.....Instead it goes on looking under the rocks of Mars in the hope of deluding the public that there are no aliens or proclaim a bit of water here and there in the hope that we may rest a little?

As WE are meant to be kings and everything else revolves around us.

Oh what dismal existence and a deferral from glory that we scrounge our backs to lift our heads!!!
That the pity does not lie in closed doors but the waste of mankind's efforts strife and endurance that we must forever hold our heads down in case that we are counted...for no greater punishment there be than to be proclaimed insane!

As the necks that had been broken through centuries of strife, that the axe may fall on the heads and tongues to be separated.

Last edited:
George, even though I am somewhat skeptical of the things that you say and the beliefs that you hold, I think I've given you a fair hearing. Indeed, the group has, as well, I think. The problem that we have, is that the evidence you have presented to support your claims is, to be charitable, lacking.

The photographs you posted show nothing, and the phone calls are unintelligible. EnolaGaia is correct that the Cyprus pictures don't line up as you claim. It basically boils down to your word, your interpretations, as to what we are seeing in the pictures that you posted.

Now, I'm not doubting your honesty for an instant. You seem to be a nice man and I'd probably be glad to have a pint with you. That said however, it's impossible to prove a negative; we can't prove what you say is false. It is for that reason that the burden of proof is on those who make the claims. Some of us, including, if memory serves, yours truly have said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Or, any credible evidence. Personally, I have yet to see any.

To use a somewhat crude Midwestern idiom, isn't it time to shit or get off the pot?
The only problem you have here gerhard1, is that you do not have the capacity to offer judgement on me.

What ever thrill seeking may interest you, is not mine to give.

I have not come here to be judged...only to make my points. Nor have I set up a committee to offer my services as to validate my authenticity

People can either believe or not believe.

All I am doing is supporting my beliefs by the information that I had provided

This does not mean that I have to be JUDGED by it or given any chances to make my claims.
I hardly expect anything from debunking society as my aim is to allow others wherever they may be to think a little.

I do not have the slightest doubt that I am gonna shift anyone's stifled thinking that had taken them years to create based on the length of my duration on this forum.

Forums are generally debunking stations now, but have not always been that way.

I have not come here to change people...only to enlighten those who have the prospect to see what others cannot see.

I am sorry if I appear rude, but I would like to make it known that I have not come here to change any degenerative thinking (if any) or those who seek inspiration as to change many year of bad thinking.

My qualm is that I came here to talk and from past experiences, I had found that I was unable to talk because others demanded proof. By which I never intend to perform tricks other than to show to others that I had been challenged and offered my platter and proclamation of what will happen as to date stamp this for future use.

Tell me...what would happen if I was challenged and I was unable to perform what I said that I could?

They would oust me from existence and laugh at everything that I write. If that be the same judgement that (you may look upon as truth) why is when it works in MY favour everyone goes quite???

It is because they do not want to see it.

I write these reports here in order to add my support that is all!

This does not mean that I have to be judged on it?

Opinionated...yes on each point that I make.

To take all my endeavours and 'pot them' in a bin as to validate my claims I see as unfair.

I do not see open mindedness on this forum...the opposite.

Open mindedness is the ability to accept unless proven otherwise.

You do not accept because you have already made up your mind not to, and expect someone to come along and change you!!

You will never see any evidence because your mind will not let you.

Last edited:
You are wrong my friend even if your distances do not agree with what I am saying?

D4px26IWsAAVdH9.jpg

https://grandmageri422.me/2018/12/1...ing-up-when-it-occurs-it-will-be-the-big-one/

D4px26FWwAE8__g.jpg

It may interest you what others are saying:-

As for the "New Madrid" fault, it could rip hundreds of miles N of the town of New Madrid or hundreds of miles S. It could rip this year or not for another 1,000 years. The thing is one day, it's going to rip. All those mountains to the East of OH didn't happen by accident. The N. American techtonic plate is being pushed W by the Mid-Atlantic rift. That pressure has to be relieved somewhere. If it happens well into Indiana, there are big buildings in Ohio that are going to come down.

My notes:- Big buildings yes and the nuclear reactor that will spill into Lake Erie and along the St Lawrence towards New York.

Ohio will blow in one way or another

Okay...on with my data..

Here is a good place to look at the history of quakes in OH: Ohio There are lots of other pieces of literature available on quakes in OH.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/ohio/2209856-new-madrid-fault-threat-ohio.html

Hold on...I knew nothing about your city or even where it was on the map. It had no impact on me in any way.

The aliens say:- "OHIO!...OHIO!......OHIO!" concerning the next big catastrophe and eventually a final one of 'Heaven help the message"

Then I started searching and what I have found is not very good!
Believe what you wish.....but when spirits speak...I listen

George
I see you have looked around till you found a couple of hysterical articles that seem to support your claims. Here is a site with some sober analysis that clearly contradicts those claims, and also has a map that is far more representative of the fault zone considered by people doing actual science. Note the title of this article:
New Madrid fault system may be shutting down

https://phys.org/news/2009-03-madrid-fault.html

I don't know (or care) where you got the silly stuff about the power plant, but you seem to assume that if a big quake hit the Memphis area then it would cause a nuclear explosion near Toledo. Sadly, this seems typical of the sort of things you predict. I've had enough. Good bye.

Courtesy please people...

@Georgek please take time to consider the difficulties people are having. Possibly you can adjust your style or presentation to make what you want to say more accessible.

Frides

Georgek please be polite. People are getting pissed off with you. You come on to a well established forum and claim everyone should just accept what you have told them. When you are asked for evidence you don't supply it. You claim to have amassed many photographs that would prove your claims but when asked to produce them something has always happened to them so you can no longer show them. If what you have experienced is evidence enough to convince you then that's great. But all we have from you is hearsay and rudeness to people who want the truth. This has not happened to them, they need to be persuaded. So basically be polite and back up your claims otherewise how can you expect people to believe you?

Georgek please be polite. People are getting pissed off with you. You come on to a well established forum and claim everyone should just accept what you have told them. When you are asked for evidence you don't supply it. You claim to have amassed many photographs that would prove your claims but when asked to produce them something has always happened to them so you can no longer show them. If what you have experienced is evidence enough to convince you then that's great. But all we have from you is hearsay and rudeness to people who want the truth. This has not happened to them, they need to be persuaded. So basically be polite and back up your claims otherewise how can you expect people to believe you?

I say to people who want the truth to go and find it.

People?????

You want to read the amount of'likes' I receive and the nice emails that I get.

Everyone SHOULD accept what I have told them????

I could not care two hoots whether they accept,

Don't accept it...!!!

If people do not want to listen or hear what I have got to talk about...let them tell me and I will happily move on and leave you.

Please be polite and not swear when writing to me.

Again I have come here to talk come here to talk ...NOT be judged.

For Christ sake I say it over and over to stick to your none beliefs or whatever as long as I can stick to my beliefs. I say it offers proof...you say it does not....who the b*oo*y hell cares!

I am afraid it DOES get to the point of frustration because no matter how many times I say this, I have not come to change your view or anyone else's!!!

If this is unclear to you, let me say it again.......

I write my notes and deploy my experiences and offer my data as a form of evidence. Is this not clear enough???
DO NOT put words in my mouth that are untrue. Do you not expect to be convinced? I would HOPE others will believe. That does not make me liable for forcing others!!!

You say it offers no proof. I say go and find your proof and if you cannot see it in what I may be showing then go elsewhere to satisfy your thirst.

What is wrong with that???

Why do I or anyone else have to suffer this indignation because we fail to be recognised?

You make out as this forum is offering me political asylum to hoist my proclamations and that I should shut my mouth and be grateful.

Or am I misunderstanding you?

Heresy Now ...wow!!!

Heresy died when the last martyr was tortured for saying things against the status quo ( or is that Manfred Mann?)

For heaven sake...what is wrong with expecting to be believe????

Did they not crucify Jesus through heresy and to be believed?

Let me get this straight for my benefit and others who may be reading this....as I find it hard to believe.

Are these lost souls here because they want others to prove to them what they cannot ascertain for themselves???

That because I may have failed as I dared take up this up to show my points that I am now condemned for failing in a duty that I have not assigned myself to???

As now I get the wrath of those who have not been satisfied as to change their lack of belief that I have to be responsible?

Just move back a little and think what you are saying?

Let others who are not on this forum think about what you had written.

You don't make a bit of sense to me matey...but that does not mean that I speak for others like you do!

What the heck is wrong by believing that I have evidence that I want others to see?

Or what is it that I cannot discuss my points based on the information that I have as to understand and to discuss these points of relative as to juxtapose side by side info?

Perhaps the reason why you and some others may flare up is perhaps similar to a child with tantrums who are disappointed in themselves and seek help from those who had let them down?

Take it up with others who can help you.

Last edited:
The only problem you have here gerhard1, is that you do not have the capacity to offer judgement on me.

What ever thrill seeking may interest you, is not mine to give.

I have not come here to be judged...only to make my points. Nor have I set up a committee to offer my services as to validate my authenticity

People can either believe or not believe.

All I am doing is supporting my beliefs by the information that I had provided

This does not mean that I have to be JUDGED by it or given any chances to make my claims.
I hardly expect anything from debunking society as my aim is to allow others wherever they may be to think a little.

I do not have the slightest doubt that I am gonna shift anyone's stifled thinking that had taken them years to create based on the length of my duration on this forum.

Forums are generally debunking stations now, but have not always been that way.

I have not come here to change people...only to enlighten those who have the prospect to see what others cannot see.

I am sorry if I appear rude, but I would like to make it known that I have not come here to change any degenerative thinking (if any) or those who seek inspiration as to change many year of bad thinking.

My qualm is that I came here to talk and from past experiences, I had found that I was unable to talk because others demanded proof. By which I never intend to perform tricks other than to show to others that I had been challenged and offered my platter and proclamation of what will happen as to date stamp this for future use.

Tell me...what would happen if I was challenged and I was unable to perform what I said that I could?

They would oust me from existence and laugh at everything that I write. If that be the same judgement that (you may look upon as truth) why is when it works in MY favour everyone goes quite???

It is because they do not want to see it.

I write these reports here in order to add my support that is all!

This does not mean that I have to be judged on it?

Opinionated...yes on each point that I make.

To take all my endeavours and 'pot them' in a bin as to validate my claims I see as unfair.

I do not see open mindedness on this forum...the opposite.

Open mindedness is the ability to accept unless proven otherwise.

You do not accept because you have already made up your mind not to, and expect someone to come along and change you!!

You will never see any evidence because your mind will not let you.
George, please, take a moment to reflect. I'm certainly not here to judge you and I don't believe I am doing so. Further, I'm not seeking 'thrills', and where that comes from is a mystery to me. Perhaps it comes from the 'degenerative thinking' that you allude to.

Another thing is that I have never demanded 'proof' of what you say, only credible evidence. If what you say is true, I want to see it. I am open-minded, and your charge that I am not is only untrue, but also slightly offensive. From what I gather from the quoted post, you seem to think that 'open-mindedness' on our part means that we accept that whatever you say as the God's truth and if we want for claims to backed up with credible evidence, our minds are closed. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Would you please explain what you mean by this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back