• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

It Happened To George: Experiences With UFOs, Haunted Houses & The Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
George, please, take a moment to reflect. I'm certainly not here to judge you and I don't believe I am doing so. Further, I'm not seeking 'thrills', and where that comes from is a mystery to me. Perhaps it comes from the 'degenerative thinking' that you allude to.

Another thing is that I have never demanded 'proof' of what you say, only credible evidence. If what you say is true, I want to see it. I am open-minded, and your charge that I am not is only untrue, but also slightly offensive. From what I gather from the quoted post, you seem to think that 'open-mindedness' on our part means that we accept that whatever you say as the God's truth and if we want for claims to backed up with credible evidence, our minds are closed. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Would you please explain what you mean by this?
If a person is open minded it allows the free flow of information.

It means that the mind is open with no preconceived ideas that need to be replenished.

This si not the case here.

People on this forum are closed minded (my belief) because they have not allowed their minds to flow freely .

I am closed minded in terms that I seek no change but I have been told that others are awaiting to be convinced.

This is not being OPEN MINDED. It is saying"Please take this junk out of my head which is locked away by planting something new"

Their mind therefore is already closed awaiting to be re-opened.

The problem here, is that the amount of junk stored in their minds has to be removed before new info can be allowed in.

I never had this problem because I was young and developed my mind accordingly.

People do not want change as they see this as a threat to their life and they get angry.

There is never any intention to empty their mind as I could not care less.

What I do care about is why should I get the blame for it?

Yer.....the difference between them and myself is that I am not awaiting my brain to change. I like it this way as indeed I may be closed minded as well but it is not me wanting this change.

If a person was truly open minded they would accept unless shown otherwise . I do have the ability to see reason but it has to be good enough.

This you may say applies the other way but the problem here is that I have achieved my goal and you have not.

I am satisfied with my knowledge but YOU are not. Instead you want others to be responsible for your failure to digest this info.

This is not going to happen unless you are open minded which you are not. You are merely thrill seeking to have your brain charged up and when the effect wears off, disappointment looms.

Your stored negativity (as I see it) is then regenerating itself because your thrill had gone!

You become disharmonised and take your frustration out on me.

This is not my fault but I had let you down as the effect is the same.

If a person is open minded it allows the free flow of information.

OK, but ... That applies in both directions - i.e., if you want to be heard you also need to listen.

It means that the mind is open with no preconceived ideas that need to be replenished.
This si not the case here.
People on this forum are closed minded (my belief) because they have not allowed their minds to flow freely .

This equates open minds with empty and passively receptive minds. Setting aside any debate over a proper specification for open-mindedness, I can say with certainty that this interpretation conflicts with how most folks here think of it.

I am closed minded in terms that I seek no change but I have been told that others are awaiting to be convinced.
This is not being OPEN MINDED. It is saying"Please take this junk out of my head which is locked away by planting something new"
Their mind therefore is already closed waiting to be re-opened.
The problem here, is that the amount of junk stored in their minds has to be removed before new info can be allowed in.

At face value, you're claiming there are two varieties of closed-mindedness. It's OK for you to be closed minded by virtue of intransigence (i.e., by being personally convinced), but it's not OK for anyone else to be less rigidly closed-minded by asking for additional information or details in the service of reaching their own conclusions.

Above and beyond this tacit hypocrisy you deign to project the characterization of a detrimentally junk-filled mind onto everyone else, then state their need to clear their minds out entirely.

I never had this problem because I was young and developed my mind accordingly.
People do not want change as they see this as a threat to their life and they get angry.

How, then, is it that your own admitted resistance to change (see above) differs from the resistance you're projecting onto everyone else?

It's quite confusing when you state ...

Yer.....the difference between them and myself is that I am not awaiting my brain to change. I like it this way as indeed I may be closed minded as well but it is not me wanting this change.

... which implies that others not only need to change, but also desire a change they are (in your terms) incapable of experiencing - a projection atop a projection.

If a person was truly open minded they would accept unless shown otherwise . I do have the ability to see reason but it has to be good enough.

If you are absolutely open-minded in the sense you described above (utterly passive as an empty vessel awaiting filling), what basis do you use for judging whether reason is 'good enough'?

Furthermore - if you're as open-minded and 'free flowing' as you suggest, how persistent or reliable can any such judgement be?

This you may say applies the other way but the problem here is that I have achieved my goal and you have not.

If the goal you claim to have achieved is something other than wearing out your welcome, I'd love to know what it may be.

index.php

As a wiser man than me has just said, @Georgek

does not appear to know the difference between heresy and hearsay!

it is too perfect a thought not to quote directly!

I suspect that you are winding up for either an explosion or a flounce. You haven't been given grounds - if you feel the desire to produce either then please examine the evidence and consider you earlier responses to people.

Frides

does not appear to know the difference between heresy and hearsay!

So it appears that you have awarded yourself a coconut and have picked on a word that I had misread.
Does this mean now that I am illiterate? or is it perhaps you just place your judgements as you await faults?

So what are you trying to prove? Making me out as an idiot? As you cannot simply say:- "I think you had made a mistake?" (confused)
Don't tell me what I can or cannot write...'it comes with the package'

They say there is free speech....but that does not imply that others must listen top it I had been told.

If they cannot simply walk away from things they do not want to hear......
then you have a poor package Mr Staff member.

I have done nothing wrong as I simply write my posts and talk paranormal.

You adopt a policy to talk freely, as I have neither swore or have been too harsh with my words.

The very freedom that you complain about about you destroy with your own words as to give me restrictions. How is that?

You wanted proof and NOW see why I kicked a** back in 2008. As they too wanted proof or to shut up. They GOT their proof and I assure you that they had not forgotten me even now!

This I never want to do again.

I just came to talk and back up my data in the way that I feel best.
If this is not goof enough for you Mr Staff member then ban me!

As I lose very little.
I write my deeds, stories and experiences and if they don't want to listen to it.....then as Elvis once said:- "They may as well turn the lights out"

They have seen, read and interacted with me and this is the tip of the ice burg with info that I have. It goes on and on as I touch my screen and gave readings

If they don't care...neither do I. Simple

OK, but ... That applies in both directions - i.e., if you want to be heard you also need to listen.

This equates open minds with empty and passively receptive minds. Setting aside any debate over a proper specification for open-mindedness, I can say with certainty that this interpretation conflicts with how most folks here think of it.

At face value, you're claiming there are two varieties of closed-mindedness. It's OK for you to be closed minded by virtue of intransigence (i.e., by being personally convinced), but it's not OK for anyone else to be less rigidly closed-minded by asking for additional information or details in the service of reaching their own conclusions.

Above and beyond this tacit hypocrisy you deign to project the characterization of a detrimentally junk-filled mind onto everyone else, then state their need to clear their minds out entirely.

How, then, is it that your own admitted resistance to change (see above) differs from the resistance you're projecting onto everyone else?

It's quite confusing when you state ...

... which implies that others not only need to change, but also desire a change they are (in your terms) incapable of experiencing - a projection atop a projection.

If you are absolutely open-minded in the sense you described above (utterly passive as an empty vessel awaiting filling), what basis do you use for judging whether reason is 'good enough'?

Furthermore - if you're as open-minded and 'free flowing' as you suggest, how persistent or reliable can any such judgement be?

If the goal you claim to have achieved is something other than wearing out your welcome, I'd love to know what it may be.
It is not me asking but them...there is a difference.

There is no way I have ever said to prove their negativity towards what I place...nor ave I challenged them to disprove me

Again I have always insisted that I do not care less if they may be closed minded......No thank you..end

Well yes junk was my word but again my opinion as junk is not a swear word. I felt annoyed...I suppose...but if that be the case I apologise.

The difference in the change that you mention, is that I have found what I am looking for and ask not to be changed. Difference being is that they want to believe. (so they say)

Yer now that you ask me, I think that they do need to change and then perhaps they may find what they had been looking for? Whether they do of course is THEIR choice. They come to me demanding proof and I think I have given it. Not being able to accept it, is their choice as to believe or not

I state that reason is beyond doubt. If info is free flowing it should flow unidirectional in it's unhindered state. Being reasonable is relative to each person's way of thinking.

I appear unreasonable to them in my quest to prove but they are not unreasonable to me if they refuse to believe. To be unraesonable to me it has to be pretty low on the scale.

Being reliable?

That is to use your talent to find out.

Yes it could mean that I am being fooled but I am at everyone's mercy .

FAITH is the answer.
If I say to you that I am perfectly sane, reliable and consistent then can you not work me out?

I don't think dr wu thinks I am lying because he had met me before and can hopefully confirm my stories the same.

So have a few others who had emailed me.

They know that I spoke the truth, likewise I have witnesses who are prepared to back me up. Reputable people who I gad met.

You have to juggle this in your mind and work it out

cont...

Last edited:
@Georgek I am sorry you don't like an attempt to show you that nobody is accusing you of heresy.

The portions of your post which deal with it are not based in fact.

Heresay evidence is still evidence - but when you talk with a fortean group then /you will be questioned/ It isn't polite or useful to demand otherwise.

If you want an audience that will accept without question then I wonder what you are doing here - some days ago someone asked what you were looking to gain by posting here; that would be a good question to ponder and post on.

You have defined a group of people who are interested, intelligent and wanting to discuss the material and labelled us as "closed minded." Having done that, you announce that you do not care that we are "closed minded".

I'm asking the above question again: What is it that you want to gain by posting here?

It isn't correct to say "Mr Staff Member". Does your sensitivity and psychic gift enable you to picture of people?

The question is "will I be alive when I come back?"

I will say this for you all........very intelligent as compared to the idiots that I had just left.
@Georgek I am sorry you don't like an attempt to show you that nobody is accusing you of heresy.

The portions of your post which deal with it are not based in fact.

Heresay evidence is still evidence - but when you talk with a fortean group then /you will be questioned/ It isn't polite or useful to demand otherwise.

If you want an audience that will accept without question then I wonder what you are doing here - some days ago someone asked what you were looking to gain by posting here; that would be a good question to ponder and post on.

You have defined a group of people who are interested, intelligent and wanting to discuss the material and labelled us as "closed minded." Having done that, you announce that you do not care that we are "closed minded".

I'm asking the above question again: What is it that you want to gain by posting here?

It isn't correct to say "Mr Staff Member". Does your sensitivity and psychic gift enable you to picture of people?
Okay .

I came here to talk.

As I said....... I don't mind people asking.

That does not mean that they have to insult my work.

Simply saying..'thank you...I am not convinced' is good enough. Or they do not have to reply.

Yes...I can picture people and some of the things I find offensive when they degrade my work.
Never once had I received a post on this forum complimenting me in any way .

Yer...I a m trying to sell myself because what I say is too strong.
My aim is also to work with other psychics and blend our powers as to unfold the mysteries of certain places,

How observant are you Frideswide ?

Have you not wondered why Conan Poe starts his posts as 'Dear mortals'

I have!

The man must have been blasted to bits so he uses this 'addressing' as to go above being polite. So have others because just like me we are attacked.
I get attacked because Ia m different. Whereas they have to go over the top with politeness I do not.

Again I like to joke a lot but this does not work either because I am accused of being a Troll!

I say people need to change if they want to see. That be my view. I have seen too much as I stood in the burning light of our gods.

It changes you because your opinion becomes fact.

Anyway I have to see my mum at the hospital now ........

George

Relating to my first post above, this is what was discovered on my film when it was taken to a government lab 6 months later
D4itAaMWwAEEkIC.jpg

Here is the back of the picture

D4itaULXoAIif9H.jpg

Let me be honest about this....

My understanding was that it may have been radiation fogging...but I was told that it was not.
When the film was wound on the spool...collocations allowed light to pass through whilst on my mantle piece for 6 months.

This caused reflections from the backing paper to be imprinted onto the film

The orb or globe object is just a few millimetres in diameter. I have know idea what it was ? Certainly it is not off the backing paper or anything on our property

The frame number is 11.

By repeated exposure...there superimposition
The person signs himself as Jim Raynor He worked at the top secret government building not far away.

Brownie%20Cresta%20camera%20.jpg

http://lyndrup.dk/ken/images/Brownie Cresta camera .jpg
looks like a eye

George, is that picture upside down?? Because I see more that way than the way it is now

The one on the right is the Second Doctor (Patrick Troughton), the one on the left has Chewbacca, a screaming man and three skulls in it (not at the same time I tend to flip between them), and a Peruvian mummy. I'm quite pareidolia prone...

George gives me the impression that he is an intelligent person with much potential to contribute to the site. But he has to step back and see our point of view.

If he does that he'll get along better here.

George gives me the impression that he is an intelligent person with much potential to contribute to the site. But he has to step back and see our point of view.

If he does that he'll get along better here.
I am an intelligent person because I am university trained.
That had not always been the case because I was very 'thick' when I was young. I was simply shy too polite and scared of society . A timid person.

I was even put back a year at school. Had no job for a number of years and lost half my friends and my family would not speak to me including my brother who has not spoken to me for forty years. I worked for $20 a week eventually in an office. I drove an old car and could not afford to live away from home.

I had a lot of friends and even the ones I was left with are probably more than the average person today has.

Because I was weird my best friends were perhaps that way a swell. Gerry was part German and disliked because of his nationality. Frank was a weird UFO lad who is now one of the most famous folklaw authors in the country. It seemed that the weirdos that others did not want to hang about with were my friends. I have what I may call strong acquaintances now, as Ia m very busy and live with my girlfriend.

My temperament was placid as I used to get girls in the street come up to me to ask if I did meditation because I had total peace within my eyes.

A Chinese customer who did work for me kept staring at me. When I asked why he kept looking at me, he said:- "I have never met a European with such calm that radiates."

That was back then.

Now I am nasty and if you upset me...I will kick your ass...lol

I ended up on the street because of my timid temperament because I was too decent. They said that I had no personality. I was sent to college to be retrained because I was unemployable. My sin was walking out of my job. So I guess that makes me a very bad person by which I had to live with.

My UFO friends would always be by my side to protect and guide me. I think it got so bad once that I would walk the streets at night only to be picked up by police because I had long hair.
Life was bad and I would sit with mu head clasped in my hands, then the sky would light up as a ray would shine down on me in the clear sky.

I met Julie who was a good 12 years younger than me and she helped me pick up my life.

I trained hard at college and did multiple courses in engineering as the used to call me:- The Genius' My UFO friends trained me and my intelligence grew. Rest of the students had to go back to class but because I had passed all my exams I would sit alone in the classroom and eventually I began getting the similar treatment as I am now getting in your post . It was bad because I had to leave my college and move to another one.

Eventually I escaped college and went to university and got my final degree in 2007 in my mid thirties.

I watch my mortal fiends with ill health whilst my god has kept me going. Many of which are dead now.....the ones who were too good for me.
Now I am a millionaire with many houses and a luxury car. We are both millionaires.

So my humble apologies as I DO look down on you.

That means I am careful where I get my c*ap from or who dishes it out to me.

If you met me...you would not like me at all.

My intelligence is not like others here, They are what I may call very knowledgeable...Ia m not. My girlfriend does the Times cryptic crossword.....I cannot even complete the coffee time one in The Sun newspaper.

My eyes will burn through you as I have often been told to look down when speaking to others.

If you met me...you would feel me burning into your soul.

My power is such that if a building has bad energy, I cannot walk and have to hold onto a hand rail as to stop me spinning. Fitness wise I can run a marathon.

If you tried to hit me, you would go into a trance as your eyes would roll up and you would keep coming up to me as you spin around in a daze.

Or you may come up to hit me in a rage...then stop in your tracks as your eyes would glaze up as you walk away,

If a psychic was to try to heal my chakras she/he would be ill for a week.
Or even if you were seriously thinking of hurting me even how far away you are, you could get very hurt!
THIS is what I had been trying to show here.

Now

On with your post.....

The potential you will get is the validity of my experience together with my patience.
So do not get me wrong...as I have no intention of ever using my power on you or anyone else

I have a wealth of KNOWLEDGE. You can either listen to this knowledge or ignore it.

As for what YOU can offer me in return.....is NOTHING! But your politeness will always be appreciated .

Point of views I can already see as I need no guidance.
Now the powers that be...can either keep or remove me. I do not care either way.

You may think that I am doing others a favour ?

Perhaps you are correct!

Now you can either hate or love me....the choice is theirs and yours.

Best regards

George

@Georgek - be polite.

You have posted very extensively about how you are upset by your treatment in other places. Do you think that the way you post and present yourself has something to do with what you see as "bad" treatment?

Rambling on about burning eyes, how powerful you are and how much money you have will not win friends and influence people. If you want people to listen, why are you doing this?

How about cutting out this unhelpful posting which is likely to make people laugh at you? If you want to talk then we are here.

Frides

Yes madam...I do

I think it changes a person. We change or die.

When I worked as a clerk....I hated that job as my hand started shaking when I picked my pen up.

Mainly because I got told off many times for making mistakes when checking invoices. I got bored I suppose.

It upset me a lot because I felt useless.

Instead of 'letting it out' , I absorbed the tension, the shame and being a failure.

It made me ill for 6 weeks.
I used to get bullied at school because I was timid.

My teachers bullied me for no reason. I used to get my legs slapped for just sitting quiet.

My school report read:- "Must fight back and learn to hit!"

I still have it somewhere.

Was accused of shyness and when I met my first girlfriend for 10 years, I was accused of not speaking....that I was 'stuck-up'

It DID give me an inferiority complex.

Now I have a superiority complex as I am too confident.

I did see it as bad treatment because I was vulnerable.

Back in the late 1950s...the kids used to call me 'The Mad Kid' and often pulled flick knives on me.

It got so bad that I would lock myself in the house. Nowadays in the UK if you carried a knife you could go to prison. Back then all the Teddy Boys carried a sheaf knife on their belt when they used to dress to go out.

Things were rough back then as all the kids carried sheaf knives .
I was brought up in a rough neighbourhood

As I get older...Ia m cautious with people. I can be the nicest person you can meet but I can be upset and I let it out.

That is just being me.

I say what I think.

George[/quote]

I'm trying to find a way you can say what you think without coming across badly and alienating people.

Frides

Edit to add: if you don't want guidance on how this place works and would rather continue as you are, please say so.

The last time my doorbell rang by itself, was about three years ago.

Today it had done it again.

My mother is also psychic as this is where my gift comes from.

We are both protected.

My mother is 92 years old as in starting to get Dementia .

In 2017 she fell in he kitchen and had to be taken to hospital.

They found nothing wrong, except they left her on a trolley for 13 hours and she dehydrated by which her kidney function went down. Allowing them to detain her.

Looking at her past X-ray back in 2008 they said that she must never get out of bed and must fie there.

It took me ages to get her out of hospital and to get her a wheelchair. The NHS said that if I put her in a chair they would get a court action to stop me.
The result now is that I got her the wheelchair by which the hospital said by six physiotherapists that s he cannot sit in a chair.

Anyway she got back into hospital yesterday because her care workers thought she had a stroke by complaining of back ache???

I had been worrying about my mum as they will not let her out because of lack of mental capacity.

I tried getting EPA which cost £1000 and my brother got her to cancel it. (because he thinks I am after his inheritance) as he visits her about once every three weeks whilst we visit her 4 times a day and even 03:00 in the morning to give her a drink . I am the bad guy and my brother is the good guy because he says nothing.

We went to our house in the village in Newark, after visiting her in hospital.

As we arrived late, we stopped late but I usually get up at 02:30 in the morning to see mum and to finally go to our over house in Nuthall to sleep.

I awoke at 03:00 and requested to my girlfriend to allow me another 15 minutes by which I lay in bed thinking that there was no door bell activating...or any lights flashing to give me some hope. Suddenly the doorbell started ringing by itself as I thought about it.

Things used to happen with my mum. Especially before she would fall.

Her 'OnCall' alarm system would dial up by itself to get the ambulance.

We had this checked because we thought she may have pressed the pendant around her neck by mistake?

The staff informed me that the call came through the box itself and not from the pendant.

This would happen many times before she fell over. The call alarm people got the box checked and could find no fault.

When she went into hospital once, the freezer where we kept her food just stopped working and her food got thrown away.
On the very day we got her back home the freezer began working again as it had never been switched off (cos we got the fridge incorporated)

My mum at times used to panic being in bed and phoned the police for help on a regular basis.
This stopped when we took the phone away.

I got a phone call from the care home and promised to return the call as I was busy. When I phoned back that SAME number I got my doctor's surgery which I had visited two months before to register. We never had their number.

I asked why their number was the same as the care home's by which she could offer no reason.

Only to say, that their phone was behaving funny as it kept dialling the police all day!

My mother and I have a strong bond.

On her way to England before I was born, she was told to bless the saints as the ship may sink?

As to light a candle for them in a dream so that they can help her with the terrible storm that would follow.

The SS Kyrina nearly sank on the Italian coast and about ten helicopters were on standby from Italy.

The ship was so badly broken that it had to limp back to Marseillaise.

My grandmother nearly did at birth after her mother had about 6 miscarriages before her. She was told to light a candle to the saints that the next child would live.

My father was shot in the war by a plane above and narrowly survived.

Mother decided to call me George as a tribute to St George and all the saints that helped our survival.
The saints adjourn our hall way and the doorbell always rings 4 times to warn us of things.
Today I am at ease because the doorbell rang for the very first time.

The saints are a representation of the gods.

The paint is recycled paint from over 2000 years ago and is said to be emulated from Christ

The last time my doorbell rang by itself, was about three years ago.

Today it had done it again.

My mother is also psychic as this is where my gift comes from.

We are both protected.

My mother is 92 years old as in starting to get Dementia .

In 2017 she fell in he kitchen and had to be taken to hospital.

They found nothing wrong, except they left her on a trolley for 13 hours and she dehydrated by which her kidney function went down. Allowing them to detain her.

Looking at her past X-ray back in 2008 they said that she must never get out of bed and must fie there.

It took me ages to get her out of hospital and to get her a wheelchair. The NHS said that if I put her in a chair they would get a court action to stop me.
The result now is that I got her the wheelchair by which the hospital said by six physiotherapists that s he cannot sit in a chair.

Anyway she got back into hospital yesterday because her care workers thought she had a stroke by complaining of back ache???

I had been worrying about my mum as they will not let her out because of lack of mental capacity.

I tried getting EPA which cost £1000 and my brother got her to cancel it. (because he thinks I am after his inheritance) as he visits her about once every three weeks whilst we visit her 4 times a day and even 03:00 in the morning to give her a drink . I am the bad guy and my brother is the good guy because he says nothing.

We went to our house in the village in Newark, after visiting her in hospital.

As we arrived late, we stopped late but I usually get up at 02:30 in the morning to see mum and to finally go to our over house in Nuthall to sleep.

I awoke at 03:00 and requested to my girlfriend to allow me another 15 minutes by which I lay in bed thinking that there was no door bell activating...or any lights flashing to give me some hope. Suddenly the doorbell started ringing by itself as I thought about it.

Things used to happen with my mum. Especially before she would fall.

Her 'OnCall' alarm system would dial up by itself to get the ambulance.

We had this checked because we thought she may have pressed the pendant around her neck by mistake?

The staff informed me that the call came through the box itself and not from the pendant.

This would happen many times before she fell over. The call alarm people got the box checked and could find no fault.

When she went into hospital once, the freezer where we kept her food just stopped working and her food got thrown away.
On the very day we got her back home the freezer began working again as it had never been switched off (cos we got the fridge incorporated)

My mum at times used to panic being in bed and phoned the police for help on a regular basis.
This stopped when we took the phone away.

I got a phone call from the care home and promised to return the call as I was busy. When I phoned back that SAME number I got my doctor's surgery which I had visited two months before to register. We never had their number.

I asked why their number was the same as the care home's by which she could offer no reason.

Only to say, that their phone was behaving funny as it kept dialling the police all day!

My mother and I have a strong bond.

On her way to England before I was born, she was told to bless the saints as the ship may sink?

As to light a candle for them in a dream so that they can help her with the terrible storm that would follow.

The SS Kyrina nearly sank on the Italian coast and about ten helicopters were on standby from Italy.

The ship was so badly broken that it had to limp back to Marseillaise.

My grandmother nearly did at birth after her mother had about 6 miscarriages before her. She was told to light a candle to the saints that the next child would live.

My father was shot in the war by a plane above and narrowly survived.

Mother decided to call me George as a tribute to St George and all the saints that helped our survival.
The saints adjourn our hall way and the doorbell always rings 4 times to warn us of things.
Today I am at ease because the doorbell rang for the very first time.

The saints are a representation of the gods.

The paint is recycled paint from over 2000 years ago and is said to be emulated from Christ

You seem to have had a stressful life George .Hope you find some peace.

I think George has a lot to bring to the table.
Thank you George. And I commend you for your tenacity. You're not easily put off.
Unfortunately it is done in a rambling, waffling style, with an overtone of 'persecution complex', many 'typos', grammatical and spelling errors, and a lack of 'self censorship', and what doesn't butter any parsnips is the OCCASIONAL word in block CAPS, or suddenly emboldened as if to emphasise your point!
((It might be sensible (it is sensible) to re-read what you've written 'in the heat of the moment' before pressing 'post reply' George.))
The Fortean Times Forum is an accepting place, where all sorts of thoughts, experiences and opinions are discussed, sometimes shot down, sometimes supported.
Not everything has an answer.
Not every question needs to be asked.
It seems though, George, that you're often giving answers for which questions haven't been asked.
It appears that there is a long standing combative attitude in you're writing, and on other forums elsewhere it has probably 'gone down like a sh*t sandwich', but here you will find that the points raised will get debated and evidence/proof will be requested (by some) to support those points.
If anyone doesn't like your posts then there is a block button they can use.
If you say/do anything 'against house rules' there is equally a facility to block you from the site.
Clearly neither of these have happened as we are still here debating, and equally if you don't like the replies you can use the block button too, or just 'ignore the haters'.
It might be useful to everyone too, George, if you post in a more concise way, concentrating on the point, instead of straying off into long discourse and occasionally stepping into the realms of zealousness.
That being said, I hope you enjoy being here, you'll find you are generally welcome.

I haven't used these forums for a while. I used to spend hours, searching through old posts and occasionally contributed myself. It was always enjoyable and the broad scope of opinions, intelligent debate and humour was a tonic after a days grind.
I have just spent an hour reading this (and a couple of other) threads by this George bloke and can't remember ever coming across any other user with such a sense of his own importance. I don't give a flying toss whether he believes his delusions are real objectively provable experiences, but to tell people he "Looks down on them" and blather on about his powerful stare....Really?

As I understand it, he's a medium, a contactee, related to Jesus....FFS. I'll not be reading further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back