• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

It Happened To George: Experiences With UFOs, Haunted Houses & The Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, did you put in a claim to the insurance company, cause that I would like to see*

*And I was joking of course*

Serious question
Do you think that a 'bad' entity was attacking you, because of your contact with the 'good' ones?

Good luck to your mum.

he's a medium, a contactee, related to Jesus....FFS. I'll not be reading further.
I will be. I can't look away.

giphy.gif

You seem to have had a stressful life George .Hope you find some peace.
I would not really say this is fair to say Pete.

It is not what has happened but the way I am sensitised.
There are far lot people worse off than myself.
Even though these moments were stressful, I felt happy when I was unhappy if you know what I mean?

Now I have EVERYTHING that I want. Money, houses, cars and a good woman who looks after me.

Of course my mother puts the most strain on me at the moment.

The biggest problem now is that I have to fight to keep everything that I have.

It is not easy.

I brought a property in the country so that I could have peace and quite.
The guy 700yds away is a right nuisance.

He has calmed down a lot now a solicitor has moved near him, but he used to try and infringe on our property as we well a s having open air parties in the early hours. It was terrible with super sonic type booms that could be heard in the next village.
No one complained because they are all very similar. Most are new age Hippy types and winos. Upper class snobs.

We exhausted all our efforts with the council and police and took him/them to court. I would have said it was the most dangerous time in my life because Penal Notices were served on both parties whilst the court case was in action.

Even by complaining, is considered as harassment, but that does not qualm the anger one feels when screaming kids squeal none stop around your house.

Breaking a Penal Notice is Contempt of Court and is punishable with 5 years in prison. The problem was/is...catching him in the act.

You would have thought he/they would have learnt their lessons? But no...they are at it again.

So every time they start, it is straight to my solicitor and $600 cost £300)

In the end we bought the other property in Nuthall Notts.
We only visit the country property at night when he is less active. I dare not go now.

My guides protected us by letting me know what their defence strategy was. I told my barrister to 'watch out now' because they are trying to throw the case out of court.

If he was nearing our property the door bell or burglar alarm would activate. So we could set our cameras for evidence. The only thing taht I got into trouble for, was placing a 'No Parking' sign in our garden. It was meant to be embarrassing. Now we cannot put signs of any kind and I have to make sure that my CarCam is switched off in case I get more evidence. His solicitor put this down to a privacy issue.

Going back in the years...and looking back.....I preferred my old bangers and adventures.

I suppose the folks who are worse off than myself are happier?

And...
"The paint is recycled paint from over 2000 years ago and is said to be emulated from Christ "

The what the?!?!?
Yes this is what happens in the monasterys in Cyprus. The Icons came from I think...Traddissa Monetary (spelling) as the monks used to burn away the paint from old disused icons and paint new ones. The actual icons we have are from about the 1800s. Not sure.

I had been told that they can produce miracles and heal.

Once Is et them on my pillow and set my video camera towards them and they started speaking. could not make out what was being said, but sounded like passages from the bible?

Now I am a millionaire with many houses and a luxury car. We are both millionaires.

So my humble apologies as I DO look down on you.

That means I am careful where I get my c*ap from or who dishes it out to me.

If you met me...you would not like me at all.

[...]

My eyes will burn through you as I have often been told to look down when speaking to others.

If you met me...you would feel me burning into your soul.

[...]

If you tried to hit me, you would go into a trance as your eyes would roll up and you would keep coming up to me as you spin around in a daze.

Or you may come up to hit me in a rage...then stop in your tracks as your eyes would glaze up as you walk away,

Right, George, Old Bean.

Consensus is that you've gone from entertainingly eccentric to become a bit of a bore with bragadoccio sprinkles in far too short a time--and this last post of yours is terribly tedious.

Despite a few requests I'm not going to virtually defenestrate you, but I am going to condense your large number of meandering threads into a smaller number. Then, as with marmite, liquorice and marzipan, those that have the taste may fill their boots, everyone else can shove you to the back of the virtual cupboard more easily.

Don't thank me, I do this out of love.

gallery-1511957713-monopoly.jpg

Edit: THIS THREAD is now George's IHTM compendium.

Right, George, Old Bean.

Consensus is that you've gone from entertainingly eccentric to become a bit of a bore with bragadoccio sprinkles in far too short a time--and this last post of yours is terribly tedious.

Despite a few requests I'm not going to virtually defenestrate you, but I am going to condense your large number of meandering threads into a smaller number. Then, as with marmite, liquorice and marzipan, those that have the taste may fill their boots, everyone else can shove you to the back of the virtual cupboard more easily.

Don't thank me, I do this out of love.

View attachment 16426

Edit: THIS THREAD is now George's IHTM compendium.

Save your love for those who need it Yithian.

It makes no difference to me.

The board revolves and so does life......as it is too short to waste time as I waste it here.

You do no favours for me. As equally as I appear boring to you and them, most do to me.

I told the truth as so be on my epitaph

You are the people with no hope..........the disillusioned lost as similar to the word that I showed the picture.
The ones who just have not the ability to judge because you see but cannot recognise. As be the curse on your very souls that you walk in darkness. Seeking the light that it may revitalise the depths of your souls. But it cannot be so because the entertainment that you all seek is mainly deprived from you all.

So you plod on...helpless as you do now.

What can you give me Yithian what you do not have to give?

The entertainment that you all seek is not through me.

Yet...I will tell you one thing....remember me well.

As I leave you now

Save your love for those who need it Yithian.

It makes no difference to me.

The board revolves and so does life......as it is too short to waste time as I waste it here.

You do no favours for me. As equally as I appear boring to you and them, most do to me.

I told the truth as so be on my epitaph

You are the people with no hope..........the disillusioned lost as similar to the word that I showed the picture.
The ones who just have not the ability to judge because you see but cannot recognise. As be the curse on your very souls that you walk in darkness. Seeking the light that it may revitalise the depths of your souls. But it cannot be so because the entertainment that you all seek is mainly deprived from you all.

So you plod on...helpless as you do now.

What can you give me Yithian what you do not have to give?

The entertainment that you all seek is not through me.

Yet...I will tell you one thing....remember me well.

As I leave you now
I've not seen Yithian give someone their own thread before, I don't think you should go anywhere just yet George if you don't mind me saying so.

I don't think anyone has ever actually cursed me in all my years of modding! :)
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits!

(seriously though George, don't go .. I'm not always up to speed with what you're talking about but you seem like a good bloke. If you post again tomorrow? .. I'll post you a random music video)

I've not seen Yithian give someone their own thread before, I don't think you should go anywhere just yet George if you don't mind me saying so.
I think the train left the station already, Swift. Too bad he wasn't interested in being friends.

*Offers Frideswide his hand and a twirl*

*Nicks Yith's drink while he's having a dance with Fridesy*

.. I'm going to be humming Bruce now ..

Desperate times call for desperate measures skinny and we never leave a man on the field (or the opportunity to steal someone's drink) .. George, this is your song for tomorrow

Last edited:
You know how sometimes you might be driving down the motorway, and on the opposite carriageway you can see that 'something' has happened, so you slow down a little and try to look over while still concentrating on the road ahead, trying to get a look at what happened, and you might see a set of blue flashing lights, and/or a vehicle obviously stopped or crashed, but you don't get to have a really good look at it, and within a matter of seconds you're far enough down the road that you can't see the incident anymore, and you get your speed up again to the prevailing traffic conditions......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back