• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Chastity Belts

Is there not a gap to pee and poo thro? But the gap has teeth in it, must keep ripping the toilet paper, ummmm, *goes off to research it*

Her 'fear of sexual violence' as the reason for wearing a chastity belt might not be the actual reason.
It's a 'thing' among some couples who have an S & M relationship.

Her 'fear of sexual violence' as the reason for wearing a chastity belt might not be the actual reason.
It's a 'thing' among some couples who have an S & M relationship.

So ... Maybe that's why her significant other hid the key? :evil:

The response that got the fireman fired:

"A dame like you needs a chastity-belt like a swimming-pool needs an extinguisher!" :eek:

Ageist.
And anyway, a FE at a pool is a very necessary thing - don't forget that even a sea parks can go on fire. A SEA PARKS!!

Last edited:
I like the inclusion of an anal deterrent in this belt below o_O

Everything You've Heard About Chastity Belts Is a Lie
by Sarah Laskow
August 17, 2015

What was the chastity belt? You can picture it; you've seen it in many movies and heard references to it across countless cultural forms. There's even a Seattle band called Chastity Belt. In his 1969 book Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask), David R. Reuben described it as an "armored bikini" with a "screen in front to allow urination and an inch of iron between the vagina and temptation." "The whole business was fastened with a large padlock," he wrote. With this device, medieval men going off to medieval wars could be assured that their wives would not have sex with anyone else where they were far, far away, for years at a time.

ChastityBelt.jpg

http://www.atlasobscura.com/article...utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=atlas-page

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm willing to bet that those devices got rather smelly and dirty while hubby was away.

What good would a chastity belt be in a futuristic dystopian world where everyone had bolt-cutters and blow torches?

Talking of blowtorches . . .

I found a bookmark that I meant to post a while back. It was the time that "banjo-string" injuries were being discussed.

Seems like there is a thriving DIY community of lads taking needle-and-thread to their constricting frenula. Is that the right plural? Do they come in packs?

May make you wince and naturally NSFW! :eek:

Back