It's Paedogeddon!

Cochise

Justified & Ancient
I do hope we are not reaching the point where letting the neighbourhood kids play with your model railway is seen as grooming behaviour. It seems rather like it from some of the comments above.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Broadmoor staff assessed him as a psychopath...
No: Two nurses at the hospital, speaking long after Savile's death, voice their opinions that he was a psycho.

I'd suggest that anyone who wants to jump on the "Savile = monster" bandwagon should first take a look at Anna Raccoon's archive of investigations into JS here.

A lot of people into music will tell you, for example, that Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols outed Savile as a serial paedo back in the Seventies. Well, he didn't. As Anna Raccoon points out:

"What he actually said at the time was:

I’d like to kill Jimmy Savile; I think he’s a hypocrite. I bet he’s into all kinds of seediness that we all know about, but are not allowed to talk about. I know some rumours.” He added: “I bet none of this will be allowed out.”​
Which considering he also wanted to ‘kill Mick Jagger’ in the same interview, was scarcely advance warning of the deluge of allegations which were to engulf Jimmy Savile."

Raccoon goes on to say:

"...when you drill down into the story, you find that [John Snow] was talking to an ageing punk rocker who had never met the man, never been on one of his shows, and based his opinion on having thought he had ‘funny eyes’ when he saw him on television as a child.

Yesterday I spent three hours with a man who spent almost fifteen years in daily contact with Savile, and who is still mystified as to how he could have allegedly committed ‘so many offences’ without him ever suspecting for one moment that he was a paedophile or a sexual predator."

I would be astonished if Savile hadn't exploited his position in order to satisfy his lusts, probably even to an unusual extent; but that hardly makes him unique, let alone a "monster".

maximus otter

Last edited:

Xanatic*

Justified & Ancient
Cochise: If you are willing to let neighboorhood kids into your house on their own, you are a braver man than I.

Ogdred Weary

Cosmically Triggered
I do hope we are not reaching the point where "letting the neighbourhood kids play with your model railway" is seen as grooming behaviour. It seems rather like it from some of the comments above.
No: Two nurses at the hospital, speaking long after Savile's death, voice their opinions that he was a psycho.

I'd suggest that anyone who wants to jump on the "Savile=monster" bandwagon should first take a look at Anna Raccoon's archive of investigations into JS here.

A lot of people into music will tell you, for example, that Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols outed Savile as a serial paedo back in the Seventies. Well, he didn't. As Anna Raccoon points out:

"What he actually said at the time was:
I’d like to kill Jimmy Savile; I think he’s a hypocrite. I bet he’s into all kinds of seediness that we all know about, but are not allowed to talk about. I know some rumours.” He added: “I bet none of this will be allowed out.”​
Which considering he also wanted to ‘kill Mick Jagger’ in the same interview, was scarcely advance warning of the deluge of allegations which were to engulf Jimmy Savile."

Raccoon goes on to say:

"...when you drill down into the story, you find that [John Snow] was talking to an ageing punk rocker who had never met the man, never been on one of his shows, and based his opinion on having thought he had ‘funny eyes’ when he saw him on television as a child.

Yesterday I spent three hours with a man who spent almost fifteen years in daily contact with Savile, and who is still mystified as to how he could have allegedly committed ‘so many offences’ without him ever suspecting for one moment that he was a paedophile or a sexual predator."

I would be astonished if Savile hadn't exploited his position in order to satisfy his lusts, probably even to an unusual extent; but that hardly makes him unique, let alone a "monster".

maximus otter
I appreciate you are talking about a "hypothetical Savile" and not the actual one, of course rich, powerful, famous men try to get some action, and, as long as it's consenting adults, it's fine. More or less: what if the person is a married father and so on...

I agree, lots of people seem to have suddenly been ready to say "I knew it all along!" including people who'd only ever seen him on TV. I'm slightly too young to have formed any opinions like that, as I posted earlier in the thread. However, there does seem to be a critical mass of allegations and rumours that suggest he was indeed, a "monster". A friend says he heard rumours about Savile and Harris many decades ago from older friends and relations - some that were nurses in a hospital Savile frequented. That same friend's uncle was at Broadmoor when Savile was enjoying his "nocturnal perambulations", he died long before the allegations came out and I don't know if he said anything about anything going on though...

Cochise

Justified & Ancient
Cochise: If you are willing to let neighboorhood kids into your house on their own, you are a braver man than I.
No kids immediately around here. But it is the sort of thing that I did as a kid, usually with strict instructions to look but not touch.

Coal

Polymath Renaissance Man, Italian Wiccan Anarchist

escargot

Beloved of Ra
H&E didn't go out of their way to photograph naked kids in the mid 80's (the last time I saw a copy until a week or so ago so I don't know if they were still going all that time), your typical pic would be the whole family of all ages standing around a barbecue or swimming in a lake or something similar with the kids running around having a laugh like kids should .. obviously H&E have wised up these days.
The few editions I saw of it were from back in the late 60s/early 70s. There might have been kids, might not. Can't remember, but it was all very wholesome.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
women brandishing tennis rackets from the hip, legs akimbo, all behind a conveniently located bush
.. don't forget the men with Johnny Wiesmmuller era haircuts standing with one foot on a rock to artistically conceal their bits and one hand saluting the sun out of their eyes as if they were trying to spot a distant plane ..

atarzan.png

henry

still speeding
i dont think there were many greek gods, or goddesses ... just plain old chaps and judies ... in the words of jimmy carr "a challenging wank" ... which conversely probably made it more appealling to the true fetishisers

BaronHardacre

Justified & Ancient
I think on the balance of probabilities that Michael Jackson did have, at the very least, an unhealthy interest in spending time with young boys in particular.
However, given how screwed up his own childhood was, the tyrant that was his father (an unlovely man who is thankfully now dead himself), and that given who he was & the money he had, no one was ever going to say no to him, I don't think it's that shocking to find that he had a completely warped idea of human relations.
That isn't to excuse his behaviour, though. The same money and power that meant no one told what he should or shouldn't be doing, is the same money and power that shielded him from any consequences.

Megadeth1977

Justified & Ancient
Last edited:

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
He gave his phone number to all that group according to that piece

Megadeth1977

Justified & Ancient
He gave his phone number to all that group according to that piece
I may of read it wrong then but there's seems to be a lot people screaming with out 100% cold hard prof of him being a pedo and It's pretty disturbing see the Internet linch mob in action.im beginning to think the guy could be on the spectrum because he seems to be unaware of the risk of what he's doing.

Last edited:

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
It seems, nowadays, innocent until proven guilty means nothing at all, a lot of people can't think for themselves, it is a case of follow the mobs

Megadeth1977

Justified & Ancient
Opps it looks like the 3 pictures that used in that so called Ann report may of been debunked and used with out consent.ah it looks like it's true and it's starting to look like a smear campaign against him.

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/...nonokean-ii-following-kickvic-campaign/76472/

P.s this is off topic but watch the video because there maybe a campaign by the permanently offended sjw in the anime industry to make anime more palatable and all say is to the permanently offended sjw is if you don't like it don't watch it but don't denie the right of others to do so.

Last edited:

blessmycottonsocks

Justified & Ancient
Last edited:

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :)
Staff member
I find it interesting that he /admits/ that. Was there about to be an expose he is trying to defuse?

Rahere

Junior Acolyte
Time to own up

The question arose in legal circles when I spotted a long-term trend, in research undertaken on behalf of the Belgian Supreme Court, no less, relating to what I keep coming back to, my mantra if you like, of the Eucharist. It was reported to CEOPS on their very first day of operation, and has also been checked by the Belgian CID.

What I noticed is a psychotype which traces back through to the dawn of history. The dark side of humanity, most clearly defined in Henry James' The Turn of the Screw. It's adherence is that of the ambitious, of the alchemist hoping to extend their lives, of the greedy, typified by OTO, Aleister Crowley's satanic sect, which continues to this day.

If you want a Christian religious angle, it's the only unforgivable sin - not from dogma or doctrine, but plain reading of the bible. I'm chucking that in because the humanists and political classes have real headaches with the idea that we should protect the weak. I turned out strong because I was one of the weak. We all were, but not all of us had theirs arses kicked from one end of a railway carriage to the other while still of childish build by bullies who'd gone through adolescence but weren't yet adult enough to realise that simple idea. They tend to become politicians, and business heads, it being a recognised element of those who make it to the top of the greasy tree that somewhere along the line they have to become sociopaths, if they weren't already.

The core of that alchemical path is an instruction which simply reads, "The Massacre of the Innocents". Whether the unknown author intended a further explanation he forgot about, or left it as a test of the morality of the student, I neither know nor care: the reality is that Gilles de Rais, the Lieutenant of a Political Saint, Joan of Ark, took to the subject with deadication. 85 skulls in his castle forecourt alone. From the dip in the population in the area which followed, 2500, one of the biggest massacres of children on record. His explanation? He was massacring the innocents. He was burned at the stake.

Nor was he alone. Ian Huntley (Soham). Marc Weinstein (Dutroux). Just in recent times. And as I recently said elsewhere, Jeremy (from the date) in Seville. in the same area as Maddy McCann.

So, if you walk that path, desist. The innocent you must sacrifice is your own inner child, setting childish things aside to deal with matters of adult responsibility. In plain English, grow up, if you haven't already.

Megadeth1977

Justified & Ancient
Time to own up

The question arose in legal circles when I spotted a long-term trend, in research undertaken on behalf of the Belgian Supreme Court, no less, relating to what I keep coming back to, my mantra if you like, of the Eucharist. It was reported to CEOPS on their very first day of operation, and has also been checked by the Belgian CID.

What I noticed is a psychotype which traces back through to the dawn of history. The dark side of humanity, most clearly defined in Henry James' The Turn of the Screw. It's adherence is that of the ambitious, of the alchemist hoping to extend their lives, of the greedy, typified by OTO, Aleister Crowley's satanic sect, which continues to this day.

If you want a Christian religious angle, it's the only unforgivable sin - not from dogma or doctrine, but plain reading of the bible. I'm chucking that in because the humanists and political classes have real headaches with the idea that we should protect the weak. I turned out strong because I was one of the weak. We all were, but not all of us had theirs arses kicked from one end of a railway carriage to the other while still of childish build by bullies who'd gone through adolescence but weren't yet adult enough to realise that simple idea. They tend to become politicians, and business heads, it being a recognised element of those who make it to the top of the greasy tree that somewhere along the line they have to become sociopaths, if they weren't already.

The core of that alchemical path is an instruction which simply reads, "The Massacre of the Innocents". Whether the unknown author intended a further explanation he forgot about, or left it as a test of the morality of the student, I neither know nor care: the reality is that Gilles de Rais, the Lieutenant of a Political Saint, Joan of Ark, took to the subject with deadication. 85 skulls in his castle forecourt alone. From the dip in the population in the area which followed, 2500, one of the biggest massacres of children on record. His explanation? He was massacring the innocents. He was burned at the stake.

Nor was he alone. Ian Huntley (Soham). Marc Weinstein (Dutroux). Just in recent times. And as I recently said elsewhere, Jeremy (from the date) in Seville. in the same area as Maddy McCann.

So, if you walk that path, desist. The innocent you must sacrifice is your own inner child, setting childish things aside to deal with matters of adult responsibility. In plain English, grow up, if you haven't already.
Could you please keep conspiracies to the conspiracy thread please.