It's Paedogeddon!

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Thought I'd just like to acquaint all the paedo hunters out there with this,

My favourite Led Zep album.
I believe the children were a sister and brother. They don't like to talk about it!

We've had the creepy rock album sleeves discussion before. The conclusion is normally that an image search for Cream's Blind Faith will surely get you locked up.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
I believe the children were a sister and brother. They don't like to talk about it!

We've had the creepy rock album sleeves discussion before. The conclusion is normally that an image search for Cream's Blind Faith will surely get you locked up.
That's the one with the girl with her shirt off holding a silver rocket plane or something? .. (I don't want to look it up either)

INT21

Antediluvian
Cochise, Swifty

Maybe ...Mariora Goschen

Rings a bell ?

Just do a search on 'Cream album covers'.

Cochise

Antediluvian

Probably it would. but it's not cream but a post Cream 'super group'.

INT21

Antediluvian
I don't have that one. :) To be honest I've always thought that cover was embarrassing.

I do have Jimi's Electric Ladyland with the nude women all over it.
That was such a crap record that it needed something to distract one.

The end of Hendrix as an artist.

INT21.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
My favourite Led Zep album.
That's a tricky one.

Over the Hills and Far Away, The Rain Song and No Quarter (definitely top three Zeppelin, that last track) are superb, but the Crunge, Dancing Days and D'yer Mak'er are some of the first tracks they had released up until that point that I thought were middling (there being, in my opinion, no filler on Led Zeppelin I to IV).

The live versions of No Quarter from the 1973 and '75 tours were epic, with a Jimmy Page jazz interlude of several minutes plus a JPJ piano solo. The only song they performed live that was longer was Dazed & Confused, which ran to over half an hour at times.

I have a bootleg from--I think--the '77 tour where JPJ jams into Rachmaninov part way through his solo in No Quarter and it all become divine--he being my favourite composer and they my favourite band.

INT21

Antediluvian
I was ok with the Foxy Lady type stuff, But it all fell apart with 'Ladyland.

Sounded like he was on a bad trip.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Just to lighten the mood, what unusual thing do the following three entertainers have in common?

Jimi Hendrix

Frank Carson (from Tiswas)

Billy Connolly

Before they became famous they were all paratroopers.

maximus otter

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire friend of many very powerful people in America (on both sides of the political spectrum) has been arrested and charged. He has been accused of leading a sex trafficking ring for many of those friends.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...sed-of-molesting-minors-is-charged/ar-AADX7RQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire New York financier long accused of molesting dozens of young girls, has been charged by federal prosecutors with sex trafficking, a person with knowledge of the case said on Saturday night.

Mr. Epstein had avoided federal criminal charges in 2007 and 2008 in a widely criticized plea deal after he was accused of paying dozens of underage girls for sexual massages in Florida.

He pleaded guilty to lesser state charges of soliciting prostitution, served 13 months in a county lockup and registered as a sex offender. His extraordinary jail arrangement allowed him to get out of the Palm Beach County Stockade six days a week to work out of his office.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers

The thing is, me and my big Sister used to run round naked all the time when we were little kids in the mid 70's (so when we were still kids and nowhere near puberty) .. I've got a fond memory of my parents playing a prank on us: we were on a family holiday at a secluded beach in Scotland that we went to most years, my Mum said "It's raining, don't get dressed and go out and run around in the rain!" :D .. so that's what we did and then they locked the door .. only for about 30 seconds and laughed at us through the window trying to get back in the door. So when I look at that Zep album cover covered in naked kids, that's what it reminds me of.

OneWingedBird

Beloved of Ra
The thing is, me and my big Sister used to run round naked all the time when we were little kids in the mid 70's (so when we were still kids and nowhere near puberty) .. I've got a fond memory of my parents playing a prank on us: we were on a family holiday at a secluded beach in Scotland that we went to most years, my Mum said "It's raining, don't get dressed and go out and run around in the rain!" :D .. so that's what we did and then they locked the door .. only for about 30 seconds and laughed at us through the window trying to get back in the door. So when I look at that Zep album cover covered in naked kids, that's what it reminds me of.
There was a family across the road from us circa 1979 who let their toddler run around in the street naked.

There wasn't really the recognition that noncing was that much of a thing back then, so no-one worried about it.

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient