It's Paedogeddon!

INT21

Antediluvian
If the did then the camera would probably go all fuzzy.

Maybe dodgy Kevin didn't mix in the same elite circle as the recently departed.

Got to admit that I liked Spacey.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Spacey was certainly a charismatic guy when I saw him interviewed, sadly he used that charm to do harm. Recent reports indicate he may not be in too healthy a place, mentally.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
I know that the police must investigate all claims, but as soon as I saw articles accusing Ted Heath, Enoch Powell and Field Marshall Lord Bramall I knew the claims were fabricated. They've thrown common sense out of the window in an attempt to atone for their Saville screw up.
As I was saying...

"The concept of the former Head of the Armed forces, a former Prime Minister, an ex Home Secretary, former Heads of MI5 and MI6 and a Conservative MP being engaged in raping, grievously injuring and torturing a young boy in a swimming pool with a Labour MP and a former senior Army Officer watching was simply ludicrous," Sir Richard says.

Link to in-depth article and the full report:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ration-midland-vip-paedophile-ring-henriques/

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Yes, an absolute scandal, I've been hearing about this on the radio. Mud like that sticks, too, no matter how innocent you are. Makes the whole "believe the victim" horribly complicated when people have the capacity to make shit up, whether they're attention-seekers or mentally disturbed.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Nobody has been well served by this farce.

Still, “lessons will be learned”, incredibly apologies will be incredibly intoned, and the aptly-named Commissioner Dick will probably end up getting some more gongs and scrambled egg on her comic opera dress uniform.

maximus otter

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
there may well be nothing more than tittle tattle to implicate the deceased, there may not have even been a crime
I agree on a half-and-half basis ... According to the article there was indeed a crime - there was definite evidence the girl had been raped. However, DNA testing is / was still pending to determine whether or not the now-deceased preacher was the rapist.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Maybe they will make it so it does 'prove' he was the rapist