• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Jack The Ripper & Venus

fudgetusk

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Below is a letter I sent to David Icke. It talks about Jack The Ripper and Venus symbology. It also shows how the Manchester bombing was a venus event. It's long but worth reading.

-------------------------------

David. You've discussed the role of saturn in your books. My own research has lead to me to Venus. I started a thread on your forum about the Jack The Ripper murders of 1888 and gradually came to the conclusion that they involved venus. I received startling confirmation.
What first caught my interest in the killings is the fact that the initials of the five victims form a sentence. MANACESCEMJK. Maniac has come Jack. This could be a coincidence of course. But how do we explain the accuracy of where the killings occured? I read a book in which the author measured the distances between the sites. I cannot recall the numbers but to illustrate: the distance between death one and death two is the same distance between death three and four and so on. This was no random serial killer. The killer was forming a symbol. The first person to suggest this was doctor, occultist and journalist Rosslyn D'nston(formerly Robert Donston Stephenson)Author Ivor Edwards believed the symbol he was suggesting was the vesica piscis(two circles overlapping) and claimed Rosslyn was the ripper. He was in the area of the crimes at the time and was questioned three times by the police.
The vesica piscis was originally a symbol of the Goddess Venus.
It is also related to Jesus. The number associated with the vesica piscis is 153. There is a story in the new testament where Jesus and seven(That makes 8 people in the boat, relating to the ripper killings and venus) of his followers were in a boat fishing. They pulled up their net and had caught 153 fish. Fish= piscis. The fish is a symbol of Jesus and the vesica piscis forms a fish shape where the circles overlap. It is also said to be a portal between worlds.
"As such, it is also a doorway or portal between worlds, and symbolizes the intersection between the heavens and the material plane."

I was discussing this with a friend one day as we walked around the city centre of Hull(where I live). We came to a new fountain which had just been switched on. I noticed that the shape of the fountain (which is basically just holes in the ground spouting water) was two circles overlapping. Rosslyn was born in Hull. Hull was of course a major FISHing port. It's also interesting that the Venn diagram (circles overlapping)was invented in 1880 in Hull.
I posted this up on the forum and began to discuss the meaning of the name Rosslyn. I matched it to Rosslyn chapel. There are symbols of Venus in Rosslyn including stone beehives.
"The most obvious clues were the thirteen cherubs and eight dragons carved into the easternmost pillars, suggestive of the 13:8 Venus-Earth orbital resonance. This connection made sense since the ancient Greeks and Romans considered cherubs the children of Venus while serpent-dragons were also associated with the Venusian goddess Shukra in the Rig-Veda. The discovery in 2010 of two manmade beehives carved into the chapel’s roof seemed to confirm this connection between Rosslyn and Venus, as bees are an ancient fertility symbol for Venus."
Bees are sacred to Venus. I did not get time to mention that Rosslyn could mean Rose-Line(according to Dan Brown).

This was monday 22nd of may. Later that day the Manchester bombing occured.
The next day I went back to the forum and began to discuss that roses are a symbol of Venus(both the Goddess and the planet). The planet Venus describes a five petalled flower shape in the sky over and 8 year period. Five petals and five ripper killings. 8 years to form the shape and the killings occured in 1888 in the 8th month. Some see the shape the planet forms as a pentagram. Venus is said to have turned roses red with her blood. As did Jesus...
"Early roses had only five petals, and legend says the original color was always white. The ancient Greeks believed that roses turned red when Venus chased after her lover, Adonis, and pricked her finger on a thorny bush in her haste to reach him. According to Christian documents, the blood of the crucified Christ spilled down onto a white rosebush growing at the foot of the cross and ever afterwards, rose blossoms were red instead of white."
Later that day I began to pay attention to the news reports of the Manchester bombing. The most prominent victim(who was mentioned most) was the 8 year old Saffie Rose Roussos. We have the number 8 which relates to the planet venus and to the ripper murders of 1888. Her middle name is Rose. And Roussos sounds like rose and actually means the colour red. Red rose of Venus. I wondered about the name Saffie and eventually thought it must be short for Saffron. I looked up the symbology of Saffron. It is related to Venus too. It is considered to be an aphrodisiac. The photo of Saffie they showed most of on the news was of her in a rose red top with a loose collar that looked like the petal of a rose.
on your forum.
Bye.

She was from a town called Leyland(suggestive of Leylines? Events like bombings and ritual murders take place on key points in leylines to effect the energies). Leyland is in Lancashire. The symbol for Lancashire is a red rose. I noticed how often the number 22 kept turning up in the manchester bombing. The killer was 22. 22 people died. It happened on the 22nd during 10pm(22 in the 24 hour clock). I could not relate this to Venus for a long time. Then a thought occured to me. What is the 22nd letter of the alphabet? Yep. It's V for Venus.
And a symbol of Manchester is bees. Bees are sacred to Venus.
Also the attack was said to be by Isis. Isis is connected to Venus. Roses are a symbol of the Goddess Isis.
Ariana Grande(big arian woman=venus). Her tour was called DANGEROUS WOMAN. Apt name for Venus.
In 1888 the Rosicrucians(their symbol a red rose ona cross)had a reformation(they had one in 1666 and 1777) they became the Hermetic Order of The Golden dawn and built a temple in London(not far from the location of the ripper killings).They worshipped Isis.
What are the chances that I'm discussing Venus on the forum and an event happens full of Venus imagery?
I went home from the library after writing all this up on the net and what did I find outside my house? A four foot tall plastic white rose bush. It seemed to be somekind of lamp as it had a flex. I was astonished and a bit scared. I have been having strong synchronicity for years but this was too apt.
I looked out my window five minutes later and it was gone. If I had arrived home five minutes later then I would not have seen it. Perfect timing. It was then that I noticed that my net curtains were covered in roses! And that my curtains were covered in diamond shapes(the shape the ripper's deaths formed).

One day I was on teletext. They had a list of all the victims of the manchester bombings. I was scanning them and while doing so I heard the word "whitechapel". The channel I was on was showing a documentary about the building of the underground system under Whitechapel. This whole subject has sparked off numerous such coincidences. I am onto something.
The ripper murders happened in 1888. 888 is a number that refers to Jesus. As 666 refers to Nero. This is Greek Gematria.
"In the Greek mysteries, the number 888 represented the "Higher Mind." The Greek variation of "Jesus," "Iesous," equals 888. The number 666 represented the "Mortal Mind." In the New Testament, 666 is called the number of "the Beast.""
The number 8 looks like a vesica piscis stood on its end.The first of the five killings was Mary Ann Nichols. The last was Mary Jane Kelly. Two Marys. Who do we associate with two Marys? Jesus. His mother and his follower Mary Magdelene. Mary Magdelene was said to be a prostitute like all the victims of the ripper. Mary Magdelene is also connected to the number 153 the number of the vesica piscis and hence Venus.The vesica piscis is said to be the genitals of a woman. The ripper took two wombs from his victims. The womb is sacred to Venus. The killer also took a kidney. The kidneys are sacred to Venus. It is said, although denied, that one of the ripper victims was seen buying grapes with a man before she was killed and that two policemen found grapes in her dead hand. It is definitely reported that grape stems were found near the body(although no grapes were found in her stomach). Grapes are a symbol of Aphrodite and Venus.
Mary Magdelene was Christ's favourite and some theorised she was the lover or wife of Jesus. This includes Dan Brown. The holy grail was said to be Mary's womb according to him. And that the clue to this was hidden in...Rosslyn Chapel.

I wrote all this up on the forum and went home( you only get an hour on the library computers). Later that day I noticed there was a program on about the Holy grail. And after that was a program about the Illuminati. In the program about the Illuminati they talked about how Jack The Ripper may have been a member of the Illuminati. They said that the killings formed a symbol. They showed the symbol. The vesica piscis. Their suspect? Rosslyn D'nston.
Is your head spinning yet? Mine is and I don't think it will stop.
I saw a documentary about JFK the other day. They mentioned that he died on the 22nd( V for venus) They then showed Jackie and Jack landing in Dallas. On arrival Jackie was presented with a bouquet of RED ROSES. They had landed three times in Texas and had always been given YELLOW roses. Yet in Dallas where he was about to die they gave them a symbol of venus. It is said by one source on the web that they had the red roses in the car with them. And that Jackie dropped them over the boot of the car amongst her husband's brains. I have seen the footage and there is definitely somekind of plant in the car. But I saw a black and white photo of the interior of the car and there were a bunch of yellow roses. I think they had both in the car or the yellow roses were put in the car for the sake of the photo to honour them.
Yellow roses represent the sun. It is said that JFKs death was the ritual death of the sun king. In Victorian times yellow roses symbolised jealousy.
Oswald was of course shot and killed by Ruby. An apt name for a Venus event.
The result of the documentary was that the final head shot that killed JFK came from the car behind and that it was probably an accident. I think that is true and not true. How did Saffie Rose Rousses happen to die and get prominence in the news? I doubt men could have ensured she would die in the blast. No. But a god could. Or a computer that thinks it is a god controlling a virtual reality world. Suddenly MANACESCEMJK(maniac has come jack) doesn't sound so silly. I had been discussing Venus only for a few days when the Manchester bombing occured. But they must have been planning it for weeks if not months. Time is no barrier to whoever is behind these events.
I'm writing this on Tuesday the 30th. On Monday a death occured that seemed odd to me. A female zookeeper was killed by a tiger. Another strange accident. But I had a strange feeling. And there was a coincidence. At the very same time the death occured in America TIGER Woods was arrested for drunk Driving in his home town of JUPITER. You get to recognise the pattern of these coincidences. I knew that when they released the name of the dead zookeeper that it would be Rose.

It was Rosa. Rosa King. Why would the Demiurge or the Illuminati want to kill some zookeeper? JFK yes. 22 people watching a pop concert? yes. To scare us and take away our rights. I think the demiurge(or Hal as I am now calling him) knows I am writing about Venus. It is either a warning or, madly, a gift. A sick reward for getting it right.
(Wednesday 31st of May. Just seen a film called BURNING BRIGHT about a brother and sister being stalked by a tiger in their house. The tiger was called lucifer in the film. Strangely the boy had a violent aversion to the colour red for some reason, which had no impact on the plot and I wonder why it was in there. If we add this to the death of Rosa King then the tiger was the devil attacking love(Rosa)).
So what is it all about? As you've said what we call love is not true love. It is not infinite love. So where does it come from? I believe the planet Venus. The planets affected our dna as we evolved (giving us the chemicals that produce our emotons like love)and continue to affect us. The kind of love we experience is conditional and has a dark side. It is the kind of love that causes stalking of women, that causes infidelity, heartache, that causes men to kill their kids when the mother threatens to take them away. It causes obsession, envy and all kinds of darkness.
Venus(and the greek version Aphrodite) was created when Cronus(saturn) castrated Ouranus. His sperm fell into the sea and she was born from the foam. She cheated on her husband and mated with Ares, the god of war, and gave birth to two sons: Deimos(Fear) and Phobos(panic). Sounds like love to me! Another goddess of love was Ishtar, who was said to protect prostitutes. She was also the goddess of WAR. I have a book of myths and it says of Ishtar "She became the promotor of terror, the violent agony at the very center of combat". It is also said that any man who falls in love with Ishtar will die.What? Now it all makes sense. Red is the colour associated with Venus...
"Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces – and most of red’s symbolism today arises from its powerful associations in the past."
The rose has its thorns. It is painful love.

Aren't all wars fought for love? Such as Iraq. Didn't we attack that country to protect the citizens from a terrible dictator? What could be more loving? Not the kind of thing Infinite Love would sponsor, but an engineered ersatz simulation of love?
I wonder if the pentagon is the centre of a pentagram or a five petalled rose...or both. If so then the attack on the pentagon is similar to the ripper killings.
The planet Venus was feared by ancients.
"You make the heavens tremble and the earth quake. Great Priestess, who can soothe your troubled heart? You flash like lightning over the highlands; you throw your firebrands across the earth. Your deafening command…splits apart great mountains."

"In the attempt to propitiate Venus, the Aztecs offered it human sacrifices, a practice associated with the planet in the Old World as well."
You have linked Ishtar to Lilith. Who seduced Adam. Is she another love goddess? The symbol for Lillith is the lily. The lily is also a symbol for Venus because it has five petals. Like the rose. You've written about the lily or the fleur de lis in your books. How prominent it is with the Illuminati.
So what were the ripper killings about? I believe they were conjuring the dark energies of Venus to have an effect on the energy grid and on the consciousness of people. They were promoting the concept of the serial killer itself. Jack was the first serial killer to gain fame for his killings. And by not being caught he ensured people would be thinking and writing about the killings for ever. Now a hundred years later serial killers are everywhere. In America it is said there are fifty serial killers active at any one time. Nearly one per state.
Comic book writer and practicing magican Alan Moore says as much as this in his graphic novel FROM HELL about the ripper killings. His ripper spouts on about magic and symbols and obelisks(leylines?) between kills. In the end of the book the spirit of the ripper manifests in the future and entices Ian Brady and Peter Sutcliffe to become serial killers. I was going to mention this on the forum but never got around to it. Ian Brady died in prison at that time. Hal strikes again.

Is it a coincidence that a few months after the ripper ritual Adolph Hitler was born? I think the ripper ritual had many reasons and outcomes. The ripper symbol has connections to Jesus. Adolph was obsessed with the holy grail and the spear of destiny(the spear which pierced Christ's side) He had his nazis steal it from a museum. The ripper ritual was partly to conjure the antichrist. Serial killers are antichrists who perform out a sick kind of love. Desire. And prostitutes are their usual victims, like the ripper.
The promotion of serial killing was stage one. They knew that in a hundred years on that the awakening would happen. I believe their aim is to merge the two. To make serial killers that are awakened. Stage two is when people who are interested in serial killers, but lack the nerve, awaken and kill through synchronicity. And also real serial killers will become more able to find victims and avoid capture. Serial killers share similarities with people who are awakened. They view the world as unreal. They are paranoid. I believe they have been created so that they thrive during the awakening. It is said that killing makes you feel high and like God. This high could allow serial killers to tap into higher vibrations as it does with the satanists when they ritually murder people. The Illuminati are basically serial killers and they have sought to make us like them.
I wonder if there is a field of consciousness like the morphic field that guides prey to animals and vice versa. Maybe the Illuminati when they are kidnapping kids off the street are tapping into this as are serial killers. The demiurge may be strengthening our link to this field. I wonder if this field is what causes synchronicity. Instead of hunting prey we hunt truths.
But back to the ripper killings. My original theory about the symbol being drawn by the ripper is the house of santa claus. This is an old pen and paper game in which you have to draw a house with an X in the middle without going over any lines you have drawn. It just so happens that when you draw lines between the ripper deaths as they happened you get the first moves to one of the ways to solve this puzzle. If the killings had continued they would have ended some time round Christmas. I think this is part of the symbol the ripper was creating. The X refers to saturn. And Santa is Satan(saturn) and an apt image for the antichrist being an image that distracts and usurps the original meaning of Christmas. He represents the material side of Christmas or Xmas. So the house of santa claus was not finished. Sounds familiar. isn't the pyramid on the dollar bill unfinished? The peak of the house is a pyramid. But where is the eye? The victim that forms the peak of the pyramid had strange cuts on her eyelids and below them were inverted v cuts pointing to the eyes. The body was found in Mitre Square...a freemasonic symbol. The ripper was conflating several symbols into one.
The killings took place in Whitechapel. An apt image to connect to Santa. White with snow. Also an apt image for Venus. All roses were said to be white before Venus bled on them(the ripper deaths staining WHITEchapel RED). Although in some myths it was her son Cupid who spilled wine on the rose to turn them red. Is it a coincidence that the greek love goddess Aphrodite had a son called EROS, the god of sexual love, and eros is an anagram of rose.
Rosslyn D'nston was originally called Robert Stephenson. You can find the letters for eros and rose in his name. Maybe this inspired him to change his name to ROSSlyn.
Rose is also an anagram of sore. Pain. Love and pain. Petals and thorns. Christ was of course crowned with thorns and christians pray on their rosaries. Or garland or roses to give its translation.
Oh, I almost forgot! ROSEMARY'S BABY. Rose(Venus) Mary(Venus). A film about the devil impregnating a beautiful woman(Venus). Her womb being used. Directed by ROMAN Polanski. You know all about him. There seems to be a curse on the film. The producer developed kidney stones during the making of the film. Kidneys are connected to Venus. The man who made the music died of a brain haemorrage just after the film was made, just like one of the characters in the film. While the film was in the cinemas Polanski's wife and child were killed by the manson family. They were inspired by the Beatles WHITE album. John Lennon lived in the same hotel as the couple in Rosemary's Baby. The Dakota. In the film it is mentioned that a man was shot to death outside the hotel. Lennon was shot outside the hotel years later.

(Wednesday. Just read on the news that three people were found dead in John Lennon's old Liverpool flat. And I have just been writing about him being killed outside his hotel. Hal is having fun with me)
A few other points. Venus was known as the morning star. As was lucifer and jesus.
Rosslyn D'nston went by the name of TAUTRIADELTA when he wrote about occult matters. Tau means cross. Jesus was of course nailed to a cross. The ripper killings could be forming a cross.
I wrote this up on the forum and went home. Switched on the Tv and watched COUNTDOWN. Amongst the first letters game was the word TAU amongst the random letters.
The first ripper death occured on August 31st. Princess Diana died on the same day. Two suspicious deaths of women on the same day? I know that you mention that Hecate's day is August 13th and that August 31st is a kind of twisted code for it.
Love backwards is evol. Evil. evol-ution. Maybe that's going too far. ;)

@fudgetusk Can I just ask why you selected MANACESCEMJK as the initials of the victims?

MANACESCEMJK =

MAN: Mary Ann Nichols
AC: Annie Chapman
ES: Elizabeth Stride
CE: Catherine Eddowes
MJK: Mary Jane Kelly

Why select the three letter initials for 1 and 5?

All the victims had middle names, few used them, but were more commonly known by other names. MAN went by Polly, and AC went by Dark Annie, CE went by Kate, while ES went by Long Liz.

Why did you select these instead of PNDALLKEMJK?

If you are going to draw some kind of a conclusion from such a piece of information, you need to at least indicate why it, as opposed to another perfectly valid selction was used? This is especially so if you are going to use that conclusion to bring in some association that is, quite frankly, a bit of a stretch.

It has been argued far more persuasively that the Whitechapel Murders were more than likely committed by a man with a job, as they are also known—as demonstrated by the Tom Wescott book of the same name— the Bank Holiday Murders, no complex celestial alignement required, just a nod to the demands of an employed position.

To use the old axiom, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and yours, in fairness, is not, or at the very least, not supported.

Back