• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
^ Allegedly is the key word in that story ....it's ok for the 'right' to spin but not the left.
Conspiracies indeed.....
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If that was true then it means that Trump was aware of these crimes yet failed to report them to the authorities. He could be open to charges of failure to report a felony, obstruction of justice etc.

I think this is just some Trump friendly media trying to spin the story in his favour but are actually making the situation worse for him.

I think the point is though, Ramon, that Trump ostracised Epstein long before his recent arrest and even longer before Trump became president. I suppose Trump realised that the glitzy playboy he once thought was fun to associate with was something rather more sinister.

I think the point is though, Ramon, that Trump ostracised Epstein long before his recent arrest and even longer before Trump became president. I suppose Trump realised that the glitzy playboy he once thought was fun to associate with was something rather more sinister.

Maybe because some of Trump's own alleged crimes were catching up with him. He has been accused of several rapes including that of a thirteen year old. Maybe there is something sinister about Trump as well.

The more people try to spin about Trump on this issue then the more his own transgressions will be brought under the spotlight.

Not that it comes as any great surprise, but this is getting stranger & stranger by the (almost) minute...

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It
About 38 minutes before news outlets first reported Jeffrey Epstein's death in prison, a 4chan user published a detailed post about it.
The New York City Fire Department looked into whether an employee posted about Jeffrey Epstein’s death on a notorious internet message board prior to officials announcing it to the public, BuzzFeed News has learned.

After telling BuzzFeed News the post was "under review," an FDNY spokesperson said authorities "determined this alleged information did not come from the Fire Department."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post

Alternative take...

Billionaire with dirt on many major politicians and public figures is in jail and facing life inside, issues a "Get me the fuck out of here or I show and tell everything" warning and his friends arrange for his suicide and a convenient picture of his corpse on a gurney, before he spirits away for some plastic surgery and a new life with a new identity somewhere remote...

They fell asleep, all at the same time, yea, right

They were both working long overtime to make up for staff shortages.

Let’s not forget that - even if Epstein’s suicide watch had been continued - he would have been visited only every 30 minutes. That’s plenty of time for a resourceful man to top himself.

On the flip side, the autopsy reveals that his hyoid bone was broken during the alleged suicide by hanging. This apparently occurs only in a minority of such suicides, and is more common in homicides.

maximus otter

Interesting developments...
Jeffrey Epstein autopsy reportedly finds several broken bones in neck
The injuries can occur to people who hang themselves or victims of strangulation, the
Washington Post has reported

...Let’s not forget that - even if Epstein’s suicide watch had been continued - he would have been visited only every 30 minutes. That’s plenty of time for a resourceful man to top himself....
Actually, that's not exactly right. Under the normal conditions at the time of his death, he should have been visited every 30 minutes. A suicide watch is constant, with logging every 15 minutes, and would remove anything he could use to hang himself from the cell. That being said, though, it's apparently not normal to keep a suicide watch going for more than a few days.

Alternative take...

Billionaire with dirt on many major politicians and public figures is in jail and facing life inside, issues a "Get me the fuck out of here or I show and tell everything" warning and his friends arrange for his suicide and a convenient picture of his corpse on a gurney, before he spirits away for some plastic surgery and a new life with a new identity somewhere remote...
Well...this is the conspiracy forum....
LOL

Alternative take...

While he was alive he was possibly a threat to many. So time to shut him up. A new identity wouldn't have necessarily kept him quiet.

Did all the people that might want him dead show up at the prison like this?

spiderman pointing.jpg

https://infoproc.blogspot.com/2019/08/epstein-and-big-lie.html

Interesting observations in this blog post:

The biggest Epstein conspiracy mystery is not how he died. The more important mystery is how he managed to operate out in the open for 15-20 years. Rumors concerning Epstein and leading figures like Bill Clinton have been around for at least that long. I have been following his activities, at least casually, for well over a decade.

Last edited by a moderator:
His demise is the point of this thread. The above post looks like misdirection. 'Don't look here, look over there'.

^ Well...the idea that politicians like Clinton have had extramarital affairs is common knowledge and this includes Trump and probably half the politicians in Washington. So there is no doubt that Epstein could have 'procured' women for many people in power that would like to remain anonymous. But as INT21 pointed out the thread is ostensibly about his death...though the reasons for it also play a part here.
I see no reason why he couldn't have killed himself...he no doubt knew his time was up. Is it possible someone had him killed?...sure, but as is usually the case always in these cases it is more about conspiracy theories than facts.

I can't see why he would kill himself based on the things he is alleged to have done. A very rich guy with contacts .

it does look like extremely bad behaviour, underage girls and all that. But I don't see anyone accusing him of forced sex i.e rape. So while he was indeed in deep doo doo, he would have survived it.

It does look as if he may have been in a position to point the finger at others though.

So murder is looking very likely.

it does look like extremely bad behaviour, underage girls and all that. But I don't see anyone accusing him of forced sex i.e rape.
Setting aside the fact that, legally, sex with underage girls is rape, I have heard at least one of his accusers say it was forced. There does seem to be quite an air of intimidation and betrayal of trust leading to unwanted - if not vigorously rejected - sexual activity involving underage girls and very young women.

Agreed that it is 'technical' rape. But as rape is defined as sexual intercourse with a woman without her consent, the matter of age becomes a grey area. There are a lot of very young girls out there humping on a regular basis. But it is with their consent so the question of rape doesn't come into it. Moral turpitude certainly does.

Epstein was sued by a 13 year old for non-consensual rape. The person also filed suit at the same time against at least one other well known person for the same thing. The suits were dropped when the plaintiff began receiving death threats, so the cases did not proceed.

What did he hang himself with?

He appeared to have tied a bedsheet to the top of a set of bunk beds, then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said.
His suicide followed an apparent attempt to kill himself in late July, and came 12 days after prison staff had recommended he be removed from suicide watch and returned to the wing in which he had been housed before.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/16/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-results.html

So, he tried to commit suicide, then after 12 days they figured he would be ok, so were any of these people who decided to take him off of this watch a psychiatrist? and did they seriously think that after 12 days that somebody would suddenly think, nah, i wont try that again?

I can't see why he would kill himself based on the things he is alleged to have done. A very rich guy with contacts .

it does look like extremely bad behaviour, underage girls and all that. But I don't see anyone accusing him of forced sex i.e rape. So while he was indeed in deep doo doo, he would have survived it.

It does look as if he may have been in a position to point the finger at others though.

So murder is looking very likely.

His money got him off associated crimes with incredibly (literally incredibly--look up the details) light punishment, the outrage about which had been steadily mounting in the media and public discourse as the details became more widely known, and those who facilitated his cushy wrist-slap were being questioned more vigorously and slowly brought to account.

It must have been clear to Epstein that a second such escape would be impossible even if his wealthy friends hadn't been assiduously arming themselves with the longest barge-poles money can buy.

He was fucked and his two big options were wholesale bean-spillage or self-destruction.

I don't know whether he opted for the latter at this stage, but I am certain that powerful people were terrified that he was drifting towards the former.

Back