• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Jenny Randles

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Jenny Randles.
An email address would be fine. I've tried the 'current bun' one but it just keeps bouncing back.
If not a current postal address.

Cheers

You could try contacting her via Fortean Times, drop them an e-mail or snail mail and ask them to pass it on.

Timble said:
You could try contacting her via Fortean Times, drop them an e-mail or snail mail and ask them to pass it on.

Thank you

As good a place to post this as anywhere.

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 02.25.04.png

It's great to see you back in action Jenny (so to speak) and thank you for the link - which looks like a goldmine.

Hi, I am Jenny.
I see the original request is from 14 years ago! But if they still want me I am here.
Northern UFO News is published free (with all back issues to 2017) on line at:- www.ozfactorbooks.com
Issue 200 has just gone on line today.
My e mail address is on the cover.

Hi Jenny, your name has been an integral part of Ufology for many years..:)
And as a tribute to UFO-investigators everywhere I'd like to say thank you on behalf of all truthseekers for putting yourselves in harm's way, as this episode of X-Files 'Fallen Angel' illustrates, when Max gets abducted without trace, leaving only his hat behind..

Fallen_Angel-S1-ep10.jpg

Hi, I am Jenny.

I see the original request is from 14 years ago! But if they still want me I am here.

Northern UFO News is published free (with all back issues to 2017) on line at:- www.ozfactorbooks.com

Issue 200 has just gone on line today.

My e mail address is on the cover.
what happened to that report from the 70's of a young child who saw a spaceman firing a laser gun at the ground?

Just bought the book Time Storms, I have seen it mentioned on here a few times so I thought, what the heck, sounds like a good read, I was also eyeing up Time Travel, Fact, Fiction or Possibility, maybe that will be the next one.
I have also read Who or What Were They by Alan Godfrey.
He was treated appallingly, luckily he had his wits about him and some good mates.

Just bought the book Time Storms, I have seen it mentioned on here a few times so I thought, what the heck, sounds like a good read, I was also eyeing up Time Travel, Fact, Fiction or Possibility, maybe that will be the next one.
He was treated appallingly, luckily he had his wits about him and some good mates.
Video of Alan Godfrey here:

Thank you all. That made me smile on a snowy day.
Hi Jenny - many years ago in one of your books you published the story of my cousin in Liverpool experiencing what was probably a close shave with ball lightening. I did a sketch that was shown. I lent the book to someone long ago and never got it back. Would you know which one it was please? I would love to get hold of a copy to show my cousin. Thanks, Dan

It's supposed to be related to electro magnetic radiation from said saucer. But we don't know for sure.

A Saucer Full of Secrets, one may say.

INT21.

Hi Jenny - many years ago in one of your books you published the story of my cousin in Liverpool experiencing what was probably a close shave with ball lightening. I did a sketch that was shown. I lent the book to someone long ago and never got it back. Would you know which one it was please? I would love to get hold of a copy to show my cousin. Thanks, Dan

Hi, was that the one in Halewood? If it was then I think it was Mysteries of the Mersey Valley, with Peter Hough.

When I wrote The Pennine UFO Mystery with Alan in 1983 we knew about most of the things that happened. Partly because his sergeant was married to my cousin who had been my childhood babysitter when I lived locally. She had put me onto the case quickly as her husband was appalled by the way he was being hounded out. I heard the tapes of all the sessions secretly recorded (descibed n the book) when they happened but could not talk about them in Pennine as he was still in the force and they were well aware that he and I were writing that book. Indeed they were 'listening in' as we wrote the book.

We did not think then it would be another 34 years before those things could be published. But Alan was taken quite ill and he needed to get the book out for his grandkids in case he did not survive the coming brain surgery. I had been working with him for a while but as a full time carer which was why I had had to stop writing myself it was slow going. His surgery meant we had to try to finish it quickly.

Happily he pulled through and though he has had to have more treatment recently is doing well.

We might even do a third book one day. He knows I am up for that. And perhaps the MoD file that the 'man from the ministry' held that day can be traced - as it was never released in the MoD files that have appeared over the past decade. All of which supposedly
are now out. We think it might be in the hands of Special Branch.

Listening in as you wrote the book? Wow, I get the feeling they are as much in the dark as we are, and it scares them that they do not know anything either and seeing as Alan was a police officer it made his story credible, they cant have that.

I am part way through your book Time Storms, I must say all those reports I read I had never heard of, nice to have fresh stuff to read, even the scientific stuff was quite easy to understand, I will finish the rest tonight

When I wrote The Pennine UFO Mystery with Alan in 1983 we knew about most of the things that happened. Partly because his sergeant was married to my cousin who had been my childhood babysitter when I lived locally. She had put me onto the case quickly as her husband was appalled by the way he was being hounded out. I heard the tapes of all the sessions secretly recorded (descibed n the book) when they happened but could not talk about them in Pennine as he was still in the force and they were well aware that he and I were writing that book. Indeed they were 'listening in' as we wrote the book.

We did not think then it would be another 34 years before those things could be published. But Alan was taken quite ill and he needed to get the book out for his grandkids in case he did not survive the coming brain surgery. I had been working with him for a while but as a full time carer which was why I had had to stop writing myself it was slow going. His surgery meant we had to try to finish it quickly.

Happily he pulled through and though he has had to have more treatment recently is doing well.

We might even do a third book one day. He knows I am up for that. And perhaps the MoD file that the 'man from the ministry' held that day can be traced - as it was never released in the MoD files that have appeared over the past decade. All of which supposedly
are now out. We think it might be in the hands of Special Branch.
hey what happened to the child that saw a spaceman firing a laser gun?

When you talk about these Time Storms, the silence, it is strange, I remember my first road accident, and just before the car smashed into mine, from behind, I remember a few seconds complete silence before the impact broke it, I know there was no shift in time, but the actual complete silence is a part of the said shift.

When you talk about these Time Storms, the silence, it is strange, I remember my first road accident, and just before the car smashed into mine, from behind, I remember a few seconds complete silence before the impact broke it, I know there was no shift in time, but the actual complete silence is a part of the said shift.

The sudden silence effect is something I've experienced when:

- recognizing an accident or other dangerous event is about to occur;
- recognizing a sudden instantaneous danger or threat to myself;
- entering a TLR (total life recall; 'life flashing before your eyes') state;
- someone expires right in front of me; and
- approaching within a certain distance of an accident scene in which someone has died.

All but the last one (in my experience) consistently and clearly correlate with a heightened state of excitation on my part (e.g., an adrenaline rush).

The last listed situation is the only one for which I can't confidently claim an internal / somatic cause in all instances. There have been two incidents in which I approached a scene (eventually recognized as a fatal traffic accident) and entered the familiar 'zone of silence' before I recognized a collision / impact had even occurred.

Another thing happened this morning, I was watching a spider, about an inch big, crawl up my wall, then it disappeared, there was nowhere for it to go to, it was in the middle of the wall and simply vanished, i was a tad loathe to mention it, for fear of being laughed at on here.

Another thing happened this morning, I was watching a spider, about an inch big, crawl up my wall, then it disappeared, there was nowhere for it to go to, it was in the middle of the wall and simply vanished, i was a tad loathe to mention it, for fear of being laughed at on here.
It fell? Or did it seem to teleport?

No it didn't fall, there was a tiny grey shadow over it then it wasn't there anymore, i thought, that's weird. If it had fell i would have been out of bed quicker than..something very fast

hey what happened to the child that saw a spaceman firing a laser gun?
Sorry... which, "non-existent' child, was that one?

The CIA are remarkably in tune with kids and the Internet, etc., these days you know... encouraging them to come forward with their weird tales.

1550424126363931.jpg

1550424126182513.jpg

Cynics will, of course, conclude... what a brilliant plan to:

'What's the meaning of the phrase 'Nip in the bud'?.

....'Put a stop to something while it is still in its early development'...

Back