• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Jenny Randles

You do all realise that our beloved Jenny is long since deceased?

Apparently, spontaneously combusted at a children's party.

I've watched the YouTube videos and the traumatic effect on the children.

Of course, it's arguably, 'Fortean', seeing that the kids were expecting a magician and thought that was it.

XXX Jenny...

Although, there were a fair number of the kids clapping and shouting, 'Again, Again'.

Sadly, that wasn't possible...

Listening in as you wrote the book? Wow, I get the feeling they are as much in the dark as we are, and it scares them that they do not know anything either and seeing as Alan was a police officer it made his story credible, they cant have that.

I am part way through your book Time Storms, I must say all those reports I read I had never heard of, nice to have fresh stuff to read, even the scientific stuff was quite easy to understand, I will finish the rest tonight

It was 1982. No computers. I read a chapter into a tape and sent it to Alan and he played it when he had some time at the police station. We don't know how they knew about this, either via someone at the station or hearing our phone calls, but they knew what we were doing anyway.

At that time - as we now know but did not then - Brenda, Dot and I were being tagged too over Rendlesham. It seems that special branch were interested in us because they thought 3 women investigating a UFO case at a USAF base which we knew and I wrote about possessed nuclear weapons was unusual enough to monitor.

I think they assumed we were connected to the Greenham Common peace movement, which none of us were, but the presence of nuclear weapons at Bentwaters was not then public knowledge.

Alan in his book tells stories that make clear he thinks the 'man from the ministry' who made him resign the Official Secrets Act over both his case and the Adamski coal tip body was actually from Special Branch too.

Indeed we think one of the UFO investigators involved in the case was also from here.

This might explain why the Alan Godfrey file is not in the released MoD files. The Special Branch files are another matter.

Special branch also seem to have been interested in APEN around the late 70s/early 80s and I was getting stuff from them and the were involving the police in cases and their last act (afaik) was to talk about Rendlesham and try to lure investigators into secret meetings at night in the woods. Which by then we were wise enough to the games of APEN and their dangerous tactics so, of course, we steered clear.

Daft thing is, as oft happens here, was showing son and mates the enigmatic, 'Cumberland Spaceman' photo recently...!

Wondered what your conclusions are now?

I am sorry Jenny, APEN? I am unsure of what that is. Sounds damn scary to lure people into the woods, do you know of any that actually went?

Loved your book, I want to read more about these time storms, do you have another one that is similar, and did I hear someone mention one about MIBs??

I am sorry Jenny, APEN? I am unsure of what that is. Sounds damn scary to lure people into the woods, do you know of any that actually went?

Loved your book, I want to read more about these time storms, do you have another one that is similar, and did I hear someone mention one about MIBs??
Found this article by Jenny from a few years back. They sound like a very dodgy bunch
http://magonia.haaan.com/2009/apen/

Thank you Bigphoot2 they sound like a right bunch of bored twonks :D What happened to Bigphoot1??

Thank you Bigphoot2 they sound like a right bunch of bored twonks :D What happened to Bigphoot1??
The original Bigphoot met an untimely end way back on the old forum when there was some sort of problem with log-ins or something computery like that. So now we have the sequel :)

Bigphoot2 is the enhanced version!

Do you think they could have been the original MIBs kinda??

The original Bigphoot met an untimely end way back on the old forum when there was some sort of problem with log-ins or something computery like that. So now we have the sequel :)
We can rebuild him, we have the tech.....hold on, why we got three feet and one hand

Do you think they could have been the original MIBs kinda??
Maybe. Who knows?
The whole agenda seems odd. Menacing people to make them shut up. By itself, that may seem to lend credence to the idea of aliens and flying saucers.

@Mythopoeika After reading Jenny's book I am leaning more and more towards Time Storms, instead of aliens, I never thought I would say that, ever, me being alien mad as well lol.

@Mythopoeika After reading Jenny's book I am leaning more and more towards Time Storms, instead of aliens, I never thought I would say that, ever, me being alien mad as well lol.
Go on... I'm listening...

When people have the sense of missing time, and the Oz Factor , both are reported in the instance of time storms and ufo contact. There is more to it as well, I am just not anywhere as good as Jenny in describing things

Back