• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who killed JFK?

• Lee Harvey Oswald

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • Mafia

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • CIA/FBI

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • Cubans

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • KGB

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Illuminati/Masons/Lizards

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • all of the above

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters
Has this been around before?

Today on Channel 5 from 9:00pm to 10:00pm

JFK's Secret Killer: The Evidence
Channel 5

Documentary investigating the events during and directly after the assassination of John F Kennedy. Could the true assassin of JFK have gone undetected until now? Taking us back to Parkland Hospital where the president was pronounced dead, to the Bethesda Naval Hospital where the autopsy was conducted and to the controversial conclusions of the Warren Commission, the film presents the evidence to support a shocking theory about who JFK's assassin really was.

Ridiculously implausible it may be, but there was supporting evidence...

Several witnesses reported smelling gunpowder at street level. Could not have been from the book depository due to distance.

The 2nd bullet to hit had a noticeably different effect to the first. The first was consistent with a full metal jacket bullet & went through his neck & into Connolly. The 2nd & fatal one was very probably a hollow point bullet designed to explode & fracture on impact & it blew part of his skull off. Oswald's rifle used full metal jacket type, the security guys in the car following had at least one automatic rifle loaded with the hollow point type.

The theory being that on hearing Oswald's gun shot, the security guy picked up his rifle which then went off by accident as the car he was in jolted to a stop in the ensuing confusion. There was then a cover up by the security people to stop the 'truth' getting out...

I saw the prog last year so can't recall all the details but there were other witnesses involved in the autopsy who had stories to tell which added to the murkiness. One of the medical guys found metal fragments in JFK's brain & was told never to talk about it...

Normal autopsy procedure wasn't followed & the body was whisked off to Washington before a full & proper autopsy was finished. The brain went missing.

You'd have to watch it yourself to get the full picture but I don't think you could call it total bollox.

There appears to be a clear difference between bullet hit no 1 & no 2 which needs some explanation.

great answer.... its impossible....however

can you answer all the other questions raised about , missing evidence, autopsy photos, not calling witnesses, threats to people...

planted bits of bullets etc etc... xrays rigged...

they looked at what they had and saw some suspicious goings on....
by the CIA ? whoever.... anyway

there's still way to much STUFF in the JFK shooting to get to the bottom of it..

Newly released tapes from the Kennedy archive reportedly have Jackie Kennedy Onasis saying that she believed that Lyndon Johnson orchestrated the killing
From Irish Central (warning pop-up autoplay ad)
Leading historian Arthur Schlesinger Jnr recorded the tapes with Jackie Kennedy within months of her husband’s death.

They have been stored in a sealed vault at the Kennedy Library in Boston after orders from Mrs Kennedy that they would remain secret for 50 years after her death.

Years after her mother died from cancer, daughter Caroline has opted to release the tapes early.

The more informed theorists appear to agree with her, I've heard Johnson had a few connections to dodgy incidents that ensured his power base. Interesting timing of this story: were the tapes released before or after Caroline Kennedy suffered the death threats in Japan?

Yeah the focus has definitely shifted to Johnson in recent years. He was apparently treated as a joke in the Whitehouse and the Kennedys' did little to hide their contempt of him.

The Zapruder movie has become a household word but the (Orville) Nix and (Marie) Muchmore 8mm films are discussed on this page

Their names might be Nix and Not Much More for all the difference they make. The one we want is the one that never appeared: the Babushka Lady's film! :?

The Nix film stabilized on Youtube.

Whatever the hell she was doing, and it does look like she could be holding a movie camera, the Babushka Lady is for my money the most interesting mystery of Dealey Plaza on that day. I cannot come up with a scenario to explain her behavior as recorded, followed by her completely vanishing, where an 'innocent' explanation seems more plausible than a conspiratorial one.

One thing that amuses [?] me is to contrast the treatment of her with the Boston marathon bombing investigation.

There's crowd of people watching an event, suddenly a loud bit of violence erupts. When the film of the event is viewed, 'everyone' in the crowd reacts the way one would expect, with one exception. The investigators, as one would imagine, zero in on the guy who doesn't seem surprised at all, and the case is unraveled from there.

In the JFK investigation we are merely assured that a) Beverly Oliver wasn't her, but that b) it doesn't really matter because Oswald did it and acted alone. Well, that clears that up!

You're right, lopaka.
Myself, I think her job that day was to record the assassination on film for whoever commissioned the hit.

CIA admits withholding information from the Warren Commission.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...tion-john-mccone-warren-commission-cia-213197

There's a lot more at the link, but here's the gist of it:

"The most important information that McCone withheld from the commission in its 1964 investigation, the report found, was the existence, for years, of CIA plots to assassinate Castro, some of which put the CIA in cahoots with the Mafia. Without this information, the commission never even knew to ask the question of whether Oswald had accomplices in Cuba or elsewhere who wanted Kennedy dead in retaliation for the Castro plots."

Researchers Finally Disproved a Conspiracy Theory About This Famous Lee Harvey Oswald Photo

There’s a lot of speculation about who really killed President John F. Kennedy. Was it the Cubans? The mafia? The CIA? Or was it a lone gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald? And if Oswald was just a patsy, as he claimed before he himself was killed, could his most famous image be a fake? Researchers have now shown through 3D modeling that the photo is almost certainly real.

1482705301416831888.jpg

http://gizmodo.com/researchers-have-finally-disproved-a-conspiracy-theory-1737599719

I can't buy that Oswald would chose to stand at that angle unless there's something I'm missing about how the picture was taken. In the picture, Oswald is bending his left knee while leaning right .. surely if you're leaning to the right you'd bend your right knee for extra balance in the moment? .. I've found this old video from Tribble's link that argues the single bullet to multiple gun men theory also ..

I'd like to know how he stayed upright at that angle.
\

It's quite easy to do. Just recreated the pose in front of a mirror and was a 100% successful, nothing faked about it. His weight is on the back leg that's all.

Last edited:
I'm reminded of Joan Bennett's inquiry to Spencer Tracy in Father of the Bride when he tries on his old suit: "Are you standing naturally?"

Ah, Fall in North Texas. . . Come November I think of the 22nd As "Kennedy Day." It is practically celebrated as a holiday. So many commemorations, so many interviews, so much incidental period, but not actual assassination footage.
I remember moms telling us kids; trying to explain to us kids. . .

Ah, Fall in North Texas. . . Come November I think of the 22nd As "Kennedy Day." It is practically celebrated as a holiday. So many commemorations, so many interviews, so much incidental period, but not actual assassination footage.
I remember moms telling us kids; trying to explain to us kids. . .

It must have been pretty crazy, there at the epicenter of it all.

There is a long list of similarities between Kennedy and Lincoln, two assassinated Presidents. One similarity was their attempts to circumvent the Federal Reserve or Central Bank by having the government print interest free money. Illuminati banksters like to send a message by a bullet through the head, in public if possible as an example. Having it on film is even better.

Last edited:
Researchers Finally Disproved a Conspiracy Theory About This Famous Lee Harvey Oswald Photo

There’s a lot of speculation about who really killed President John F. Kennedy. Was it the Cubans? The mafia? The CIA? Or was it a lone gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald? And if Oswald was just a patsy, as he claimed before he himself was killed, could his most famous image be a fake? Researchers have now shown through 3D modeling that the photo is almost certainly real.

1482705301416831888.jpg

http://gizmodo.com/researchers-have-finally-disproved-a-conspiracy-theory-1737599719

I've only just noticed how much LHO looks like Father Liam Finnegan, the dancing priest from Father Ted, in that photo. Maybe he was just limbering up with a quick hokey-cokey when the picture was snapped?

A
I've only just noticed how much LHO looks like Father Liam Finnegan, the dancing priest from Father Ted, in that photo. Maybe he was just limbering up with a quick hokey-cokey when the picture was snapped?
Another Irish martyr in the fight against the British Empire. Seems also like a killing of the King ritual. Dealy Plaza was named for a high ranking mason.

I don't remember that episode of Father Ted.

I read the news today Oh Boy, the English army had just won the war. He blew his mind out in a car. I'd love to turn you on. Oh what a great laddie.

ALL RIGHT BOYS

General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy
Jeffrey H. Caufield, MD. Moreland, Ohio: Moreland Press,
2015. 987 pp., illustrated, notes, index.

This is a monumental work based on some twenty-five years of archival research and personal interviews. There is much new information here that fills out the sketchier accounts on many matters in other works. However, despite a valiant effort, Caufield does not prove that the American radical right was behind JFK’s assassination. Nevertheless it is certainly a book worth reading.

The critical community has often been dismissive of much of the far right grass roots, and the John Birch Society is particular has often been seen as a bit of a joke, perhaps influenced by Sterling Hayden’s portrayal of General Jack D. Ripper in the film Dr. Strangelove (1963) – fluoridation, ‘precious bodily fluids’, and so on. Caufield offers a corrective view based on detailed research and shows its support was widespread and influential. Promoting a right-wing agenda went hand in hand with rooting out left-wingers and communists who were seen to be everywhere. (Don’t forget, this was the height of the Cold War and Senator Joe, though dead, was still a big hero in many quarters). Indeed, Caufield shows that Guy Banister’s main concern in New Orleans was just that, smokin’ out the commies, and Oswald seems to have played a part in it. The opening forty-seven pages, Chapter 1, details Bannister and Oswald’s relationship in this area. ...

http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster71/lob71-general-walker.pdf

ALL RIGHT BOYS

General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy
Jeffrey H. Caufield, MD. Moreland, Ohio: Moreland Press,
2015. 987 pp., illustrated, notes, index.

This is a monumental work based on some twenty-five years of archival research and personal interviews. There is much new information here that fills out the sketchier accounts on many matters in other works. However, despite a valiant effort, Caufield does not prove that the American radical right was behind JFK’s assassination. Nevertheless it is certainly a book worth reading.

The critical community has often been dismissive of much of the far right grass roots, and the John Birch Society is particular has often been seen as a bit of a joke, perhaps influenced by Sterling Hayden’s portrayal of General Jack D. Ripper in the film Dr. Strangelove (1963) – fluoridation, ‘precious bodily fluids’, and so on. Caufield offers a corrective view based on detailed research and shows its support was widespread and influential. Promoting a right-wing agenda went hand in hand with rooting out left-wingers and communists who were seen to be everywhere. (Don’t forget, this was the height of the Cold War and Senator Joe, though dead, was still a big hero in many quarters). Indeed, Caufield shows that Guy Banister’s main concern in New Orleans was just that, smokin’ out the commies, and Oswald seems to have played a part in it. The opening forty-seven pages, Chapter 1, details Bannister and Oswald’s relationship in this area. ...

http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster71/lob71-general-walker.pdf
"I shouted out who killed the Kennedys, when after all it was you and me" The Rolling Stones
Anytime you are able to assassinate the most powerful man on earth, you almost have to have consensus.

Back