• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who killed JFK?

• Lee Harvey Oswald

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • Mafia

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • CIA/FBI

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • Cubans

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • KGB

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Illuminati/Masons/Lizards

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • all of the above

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters
There is a long list of similarities between Kennedy and Lincoln, two assassinated Presidents. One similarity was their attempts to circumvent the Federal Reserve or Central Bank by having the government print interest free money. Illuminati banksters like to send a message by a bullet through the head, in public if possible as an example. Having it on film is even better.
This is one of the craziest things. Some of them are silly, but some of them aree outright uncanny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln–Kennedy_coincidences_urban_legend

An example of the list is presented here for illustration. Some urban folklorists have postulated that the list provided a way for people to make sense of two tragic events in American history by seeking out patterns. Gardner and others have said that it is relatively easy to find seemingly meaningful patterns relating any two people or events, but that such patterns often do not stand up to rigorous scrutiny.

• Both presidents were elected to the House of Representatives in '46.
  • Both were losing candidates for their party's vice-presidential nomination in '56.
  • Both presidents were elected to the presidency in '60, after a series of debates with their opponent.
  • Lincoln defeated incumbent Vice President John C. Breckenridge for the presidency in 1860; Kennedy defeated incumbent Vice President Richard M. Nixon for the presidency in 1960.
  • Both their predecessors were the last presidents to be born in their respective centuries.
  • Both their predecessors left office in their seventies and retired to Pennsylvania.James Buchanan, whom Lincoln succeeded, retired to Lancaster Township; Dwight D. Eisenhower, whom Kennedy succeeded, retired to Gettysburg. They both then died before the end of the decade.
  • Both their Vice Presidents and successors were Southern Democrats named Johnson (Andrew Johnson and Lyndon B. Johnson) who were born in '08.
  • Both presidents were concerned with the problems of black Americans and made their views strongly known in '63. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1862, which took effect in 1863. In 1963, Kennedy presented his reports to Congress onCivil Rights, and in June of that year delivered his Civil Rights Address on radio and television in which he proposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
  • Both presidents, and their successors, conferred with a nationally known black leader about civil rights. Both Lincoln and Andrew Johnson conferred with Frederick Douglass. Both Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson conferred with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr..
  • Both presidents were known for their wit and eloquence, and both frequently quoted Shakespeare and the Bible in their speeches.
  • Both presidents had been captains of ships in their private lives: Lincoln on a river boat, and Kennedy on PT-109.
  • Each president suffered from a genetic disease. Lincoln had Marfan's syndrome. Kennedy had Addison's disease.
  • Both presidents were shot in the head on a Friday seated beside their wives. Both Fridays preceded a major holiday observed within the week.
  • Both presidents were accompanied by another couple.
  • The male companion of the other couple was wounded by the assassin.
  • Both presidents fathered four children, and had a son die during his presidency.
  • Both presidents had only one child survive into the next century. That child served another president by political appointment.
  • Both presidents' wives died in their sixties after an untimely decline in health, during the administration of a president who had seen their husbands in Washington, D.C. the same year as the assassination (Mary Todd Lincoln died during the presidency ofChester A. Arthur. Arthur had attended President Lincoln's 1865 inauguration.Jacqueline Kennedy died during the presidency of Bill Clinton. Clinton met President Kennedy in 1963 during a Boys State summer program).
  • Lincoln was shot by John Wilkes Booth at Ford's Theatre; Kennedy was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in a Lincoln automobile, made by Ford.
  • Both presidents' last names have 7 letters.
  • Both assassins' full names have 15 letters.
  • Each assassin committed his crime in the building where he was employed.
  • Both presidents were purportedly smiling immediately before the assassination began.
  • After shooting Lincoln, Booth ran from a theatre to a warehouse; after shooting Kennedy, Oswald ran from a warehouse to a theatre.
  • Both assassins died in the same month as their victim in a state adjacent to the state of their birth.
  • Both assassins were Southern white males born in the late '30s, who were in their mid-20s, and were 5'8" in height with hazel eyes and brown hair.
  • Both assassins were sympathetic to a government that opposed the United States, and both had once resided within that government's borders.
  • Both assassins were killed before being tried, by men who were reared in the North, changed their name as adults, and were bachelors.
  • Both assassins suffered injuries during escape.
  • Both assassins fled using modes of transportation they did not own. Booth rented a horse, Oswald rode a bus.
  • Both had body guards named William, William H. Crook told Lincoln not to go to the assassination point, William Greer drove JFK to the assassination point.
  • Both body guards named William died within 48 hours of being aged 75 years, 5 months.
  • Presidential security was heavily criticized, after each assassination, for being too lax.
  • Lincoln sat in box number 7 at Ford's Theater; Kennedy sat in car number 7 in the motorcade.
  • The doctors who primarily attended to each president were both named Charles. Dr.Charles Leale treated Lincoln. Dr. Charles Crenshaw treated Kennedy.
  • Each president died in a place with the initials "P.H." Lincoln died at the Petersen House and Kennedy died at Parkland Hospital.

Most of the items above are true, such as the year in which Lincoln and Kennedy were each elected President, but this is not so unusual given that Presidential elections are held only every four years. A few of the items are simply untrue; there is no record to show that Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy; Lincoln's secretaries were John Hay and John G. Nicolay. However, Lincoln's bodyguard, William H. Crook did advise Lincoln not to go that night to Ford's Theatre.
Here is one that I noticed, but that has not reported that much if at at all.
Both accused assassins were killed before trial, both with single pistol shot from a Colt revolver.

What Does the Zapruder Film Really Tell Us?
Documentary filmmaker Errol Morris deconstructs the most famous 26 seconds in film history

By Ron Rosenbaum
SMITHSONIAN MAGAZINE | SUBSCRIBE OCTOBER 2013

It’s been called the most important 26 seconds of film in history: The 486 frames of 8-millimeter Bell + Howell home movie footage shot in the midday sun of Dallas on November 22, 1963, by a dressmaker named Abraham Zapruder. Twenty-six seconds that included a historic, horrific, all-too-clear vision of a presidential assassination.

Most people vaguely know about the Zapruder film, but it will soon become omnipresent as the 50th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy approaches. What is not well known, however, is that a single frame of it was kept largely secret from public view for 12 years after the assassination.

Frame 313. The frame that gave Abraham Zapruder nightmares, the frame he insisted be withheld from the public—a single frame of film that can be said to have changed American history and culture.

“We like to feel that the world is safe,” Errol Morris tells me. “Safe at least in the sense that we can know about it. The Kennedy assassination is very much an essay on the unsafety of the world. If a man that powerful, that young, that rich, that successful, can just be wiped off the face of the earth in an instant, what does it say about the rest of us?”

That instant is one we can all now watch on YouTube. In fact, there is a YouTube compilation that includes no fewer than five versions of the Zapruder film—slow-motion, zoomed-in, close-ups. Once you’ve seen the unspeakable act it captures, Morris says, your sense of stability and safety, your sense of the rationality of the world, has been forever lost. It’s “endlessly haunting and disturbing,” he says.

I wanted to talk to Morris about the Zapruder film because as a documentary filmmaker he’s focused on mysteries (he freed an innocent man from death row with The Thin Blue Line); he’s re-examined secret history (he won an Oscar for cross-examining the enigmatic Robert McNamara in The Fog of War). As a writer, he’s questioned the way that photographic images can document the nature of truth (in his recent book Believing Is Seeing).

Continued here:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/what-does-the-zapruder-film-really-tell-us-14194/?all

I don't think anything has been deconstructed in this article. Maybe I've missed something but there's nothing new in it as far as I can see.

According to one comment, the missing frame 313 he claims was withheld for 12 years, was actually published in Life magazine who bought the Zapruder film, less than a year after the assassination.

He doesn't deconstruct the film so much as its cultural and psychological impact, but you're mostly right: it's an overview.

A very general but nonetheless good article by the late Christopher Hitchens:

01.PNG
02.PNG
03.PNG
04.PNG
05.PNG
06.PNG
07.PNG

The next in the collection concerns--broadly--conspiracy theories:

https://www.amazon.com/Sake-Argumen...rd_wg=0KepY&psc=1&refRID=8GF8KAZDMP8J4F34KPZH

Last edited:
Another meta-analysis of Zapruder, his film and its fate.

The Other Shooter: The Saddest and Most Expensive 26 Seconds of Amateur Film Ever Made
Nov 23 2012, 9:00am

For many of us, especially those who weren’t alive when it happened, we’re all watching that event through Zapruder’s lens.

Because the President's limousine passed almost exactly in front of Dallas clothing manufacturer Abraham Zapruder on Nov. 22, 1963, just as he was playing with his new film camera, and precisely at the moment that Lee Harvey Oswald fired his rifle from a nearby books depository, his silent, 26.6-second home movie has become the focal point of America's collective memory on that weird day. For many of us, especially those who weren't alive when it happened, we're all watching that event through Zapruder's lens.

Other footage from the scene turns up here and there, becomes fodder for documentaries (like this new one disproving the "second shooter" theory). But Zapruder's film is still the canonical ur text of John F. Kennedy's assassination, the most complete and most chilling visual record. In many ways, it prefigured all sorts of American pastimes, from widespread paranoia about government to a loss of faith in photographic truth and the news media, from the acceptance of graphic violence to newer concerns about copyright. The author Don DeLillo once said that the little film "could probably fuel college courses in a dozen subjects from history to physics." Without the 486 frames of Kodachrome II 8mm safety film, our understanding of JFK's assassination would likely be an even greater carnival of conspiracy theories than it already is. Well, maybe.

CONTINUED:
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...xpensive-26-seconds-of-amateur-film-ever-made

Another meta-analysis of Zapruder, his film and its fate.

The Other Shooter: The Saddest and Most Expensive 26 Seconds of Amateur Film Ever Made
Nov 23 2012, 9:00am

For many of us, especially those who weren’t alive when it happened, we’re all watching that event through Zapruder’s lens.

Because the President's limousine passed almost exactly in front of Dallas clothing manufacturer Abraham Zapruder on Nov. 22, 1963, just as he was playing with his new film camera, and precisely at the moment that Lee Harvey Oswald fired his rifle from a nearby books depository, his silent, 26.6-second home movie has become the focal point of America's collective memory on that weird day. For many of us, especially those who weren't alive when it happened, we're all watching that event through Zapruder's lens.

Other footage from the scene turns up here and there, becomes fodder for documentaries (like this new one disproving the "second shooter" theory). But Zapruder's film is still the canonical ur text of John F. Kennedy's assassination, the most complete and most chilling visual record. In many ways, it prefigured all sorts of American pastimes, from widespread paranoia about government to a loss of faith in photographic truth and the news media, from the acceptance of graphic violence to newer concerns about copyright. The author Don DeLillo once said that the little film "could probably fuel college courses in a dozen subjects from history to physics." Without the 486 frames of Kodachrome II 8mm safety film, our understanding of JFK's assassination would likely be an even greater carnival of conspiracy theories than it already is. Well, maybe.

CONTINUED:
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...xpensive-26-seconds-of-amateur-film-ever-made

None Zapruder footage from that day ..

And still they come out of the shadows...

The man who wanted JFK killed
My mission to kill Fidel Castro was funded and supported by a CIA agent who also introduced me to Oswald in Dallas

ANTONIO VECIANA
Excerpted with permission from "Trained to Kill" by Antonio Veciana with Carlos Harrison. Copyright 2017, Skyhorse Publishing, Inc. Available for purchase on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and IndieBound.

I don’t know who killed John Kennedy. I know who wanted to. He was with the CIA. He introduced me to Lee Harvey Oswald. In Dallas. Two months before JFK died. By then, he had already taught me to be an agent, in Cuba. By then, I had already tried to kill Fidel Castro, the first time.

The man I knew as Maurice Bishop supplied the training. He supplied the money. He supplied the weapons.

The CIA has repeatedly denied that one of its highest-ranking officials used the cover name of Maurice Bishop. Confessing that David Atlee Phillips used that pseudonym would connect the agency—or at least one of its most important functionaries—with Oswald. And that, by extension, would link it to Kennedy’s death.

When I was called before the House committee reinvestigating the Kennedy assassination, I said nothing. When I met him face-to-face in the hall outside a CIA luncheon, I said nothing.

Now I will.

Source: http://www.salon.com/2017/07/15/the-man-who-wanted-to-kill-jfk/

Here is the studio log tape of that day as presented by KLIF radio, 1190 kHz in Dallas complete with commercials, the hit songs and the developing story.

Sorry, this link is messing up big time. I can't get it at the 0 mark.

Please look for it on YouTube "KLIF Kennedy" for the 3 hour tape.

It's a good listen. If anyone has no problem linking the video here, give it a try.

Gene

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this? http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/leejob2.txt

It's about Oswald's employment at the Texas School Book Depository.

Yes - but...the Oswald's were introduced to Paine by George de Mohrenschildt - a CIA handler and good buddy of GHW Bush.

And the Texas School Book Depository was not some sort of government building, but a private company. And that was owned by DH Byrd, one of the founders of the Civil Air Patrol - which both Oswald and David Ferrie belonged to. He was also a good friend of LBJ's.

Only thing they had in common was a Russian speaking community. Mohrenschildt left for Haiti in June 1963 and never saw LHO again.

Those connections had nothing to do with Mr. Truly's independent decision to hire Oswald and place him at the TSBD next to the freeway.

Also no one had any idea that the President's motorcade would be going by the TSBD until Nov 19th at the least, when it was printed in the newspapers. And the Secret Service made the decision at the airport to remove the bubble top off the car that day:

Jim Lehrer was at Love Field assigned to cover the president's arrival for the Dallas Times Herald. He remembers seeing the bubble top on the presidential limousine.

"I asked the agent, a man I knew, who was the agent in charge of the Dallas office of the Secret Service," he said, "'You gonna leave the bubble top up?' I'll never forget it, Bob, he looked up at the sky and [said], 'It's clear.' So then he turns to the other agents who were all there by the car ... and he said, 'Lose the bubble top.'"

Only thing they had in common was a Russian speaking community. Those connections had nothing to do with Mr. Truly's independent decision to hire Oswald and place him at the TSBD next to the freeway.

Well, that's one person's opinion. Many others disagree.

Also no one had any idea that the President's motorcade would be going by the TSBD until Nov 19th at the least, when it was printed in the newspapers.
No one? Not even the people who planned the motorcade? Obviously someone knew - that's the whole point of a conspiracy theory.

Jim Lehrer was at Love Field assigned to cover the president's arrival for the Dallas Times Herald. He remembers seeing the bubble top on the presidential limousine.

I'm not sure why you are bringing this up, but you seem to assume that JFK would not have been killed if the bubble top had been in place. And that is a fairly big assumption as the bubble top was most definitely not bullet proof. Jim Lehrer will tell you exactly that:

“It wasn’t there for protection or security, it was there for weather,” he explained in a conversation with The Daily Beast. “Kennedy was adamant, he didn’t want people to think he was something under glass, not to be touched.”
“They thought it was too bad that the bubbletop wasn’t up—people thought it was bulletproof—but nobody made a big to do about it. There was never any kind of re-creation to see if it would have made a difference.”

Source: http://www.thedailybeast.com/would-it-have-saved-jfk-jim-lehrer-on-the-mystery-of-the-bubble-top

What about de Mohrenschildt and Haiti then? There was no real need for him to be in Dallas that day - his part was already done.

Congressional researcher Gaeton Fonzi noted that in late 1963 "several large deposits popped up in de Mohrenschildt's Haitian bank account including one for two hundred thousand dollars from a Bahamian bank. This occurred when de Mohrenschildt and Charles were 'supposedly' running a sisal plantation, a derelict operation they never went near."

And what happened to him later?

On March 29, Mohrenschildt gave an interview to author Edward Jay Epstein, during which he claimed that in 1962, Dallas CIA operative J. Walton Moore and one of Moore’s associates had handed him the address of Lee Harvey Oswald in nearby Fort Worth and then suggested that Mohrenschildt might like to meet him. Some help from the U.S. Embassy in Haiti would be greatly appreciated by him, he suggested to Moore. "I would never have contacted Oswald in a million years if Moore had not sanctioned it," Mohrenschildt said. "Too much was at stake." On the same day as the Epstein interview, Mohrenschildt received a business card from Gaeton Fonzi, an investigator for the House Select Committee on Assassinations, telling him that he would like to see him. The HSCA considered him a "crucial witness". That afternoon, Mohrenschildt was found dead from a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head in a house where he was staying in Manalapan, Florida. The coroner's verdict was suicide.

Source for both the above: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_de_Mohrenschildt

So - on the same day, he gives an interview about the JFK assassination, is contacted by the the House Select Committee on Assassinations, and then decides to blow his brains out.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure. Nothing to see here folks, move right along.

If he was guilty in the setup, it's strange that he would give an interview to anyone.
Correlation is not causation. No one knew why he went for suicide. He testified before the Warren Commission as well.

If LHO was part of any conspiracy, I wonder why his co-conspirators never arranged for his getaway or disposal so he would not have a chance to say anything to the police. He left the scene on his own, killed a police officer in the process before being apprehended in a theater. Not what I would call a tight plan if he had any help.

If he was guilty in the setup, it's strange that he would give an interview to anyone.
Correlation is not causation. No one knew why he went for suicide. He testified before the Warren Commission as well.

He may not have known that he was helping to kill JFK - but you are right, we will never know for sure. There are of course those too who claim it wasn't suicide, but again that's speculation.

If LHO was part of any conspiracy, I wonder why his co-conspirators never arranged for his getaway or disposal so he would not have a chance to say anything to the police. He left the scene on his own, killed a police officer in the process before being apprehended in a theater. Not what I would call a tight plan if he had any help.

My theory is that LHO wasn't meant to survive that day - but again we will never be sure. The killing of Tippit always struck me as odd and unnecessary. LHO could have just stayed at home - unless he wanted to be caught in a public space such as a cinema so that there would be witnesses and they couldn't just shoot him in the back "trying to escape"?

LHO wanted a lawyer - and he wanted to talk. Why were no notes kept of LHO's interrogations?

I agree, that part about Tippet was strange. He also brought a gun to the theater, which was wrestled from him when he tried to reach for it.

I'm not sure why no notes or recordings were taken or any stenographers called up during his 11 hour interrogation in police custody. Maybe there were, but I'm not sure.

It is interesting that he asked for a Communist Party USA lawyer, a Mr. Abt, but was unable to get him.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/defense.txt

He denied killing Kennedy or Tippet, and the "patsy" part of his denial referred to his time in the Soviet Union as the reason for his arrest.

I guess like some assassins, he banked on some sort of notoriety (much like Mark David Chapman), but the realization of what he just did caused him to go into denial.

If some well heeled shadow government wanted a hit man, they picked a strange one.

I'm not sure why no notes or recordings were taken or any stenographers called up during his 11 hour interrogation in police custody. Maybe there were, but I'm not sure.

Notes were taken - and destroyed:
http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/haappanen-notes.pdf

Gaining notoriety doesn't fly with me - why deny it then? That doesn't make sense.

If some well heeled shadow government wanted a hit man, they picked a strange one.

And that is the whole idea. The word "patsy" comes from the Italian "pazzo" - crazy, or fool. Back in the day, the mafia got the village idiot to do their dirty work for them.

I found an article summarizing the many assassinations and attempts in US history.

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordeba...y/the-facts-about-political-assassins?mcubz=0

"Foreigners view the United States as a nation prone to political violence. Nine presidents have been the targets of assassination, along with one president-elect and three presidential candidates. In addition, some eight governors, seven U.S. Senators, 10 Representatives, 11 mayors and 17 state legislators have been violently attacked. No other Western country with a population over 50 million has as high a number."

Only 2 were organized, the rest:

"In general, presidential assailants have been outsiders, unusually sensitive to the political cults or sensations of the time. Few have had steady employment. Only one was married with children. Most were immigrants or children of immigrants. Few carefully planned their assault.

A majority had ideological motives for their crimes but suffered from a paranoid style of thinking and chose their victim almost at random. In only two cases was the assassin a member of an organized conspiracy: in 1865 and in 1950."

That's why I believe LHO acted alone. The historical record points to it.

"Patsy"? Very outside chance. They would want the him dead and would arrange his getaway, either over the ground or under it before the police caught up to him.

As you said: Gaining notoriety doesn't fly with me - why deny it then? That doesn't make sense.

It doesn't to me, either.

The delusion of doing something big, like gaining fame over killing someone famous evaporates once the deed is done,and they see the hangman's noose in their future. It was Mark David Chapman's motive for killing John Lennon.
LHO likely had that "buyer's remorse" and quickly denied it when it became all too real.

Last edited:
LHO likely had that "buyer's remorse" and quickly denied it when it became all too real.

That is your personal opinion - but you zero evidence to back that up. There is simply not a single thing that points in that direction.

"Patsy"? Very outside chance. They would want the him dead

Well - yes - and that's what happened, didn't it?

Anecdotal behavior on the bus as he was making his getaway, so I won't go there.

A bit about Ruby:

He was luckier than LHO. A few minutes either way and he would have missed the chance.

Ruby basically committed an impulsive act as a result of coincidences that put him in the right place at the right time to affect history. Shortly before the Dallas police tried to transfer Lee Harvey Oswald to the sheriff's jail in the police station basement, Jack Ruby was purchasing a money order at a Western Union office across the street from the police station in order to help one of the strippers at his nightclub with making her rent money. According to Western Union records, Ruby's receipt was time stamped at 11:17 AM. Ruby then walks across the street to the police station while the police are transferring Oswald. Impulsively, Ruby shoots Oswald at 11:21 AM, just four minutes after leaving the Western Union office. Coincidentally, Lee Harvey Oswald delayed his own transfer by insisting on changing into a black sweater before going into the basement. If Ruby had either finished his transaction at the Western Union office either a few minutes earlier or a few minutes later, Oswald and Ruby would never have crossed paths for the shooting to happen. Similarly, if Oswald hadn't decided to put on a black sweater and delay his own transfer, Oswald and Ruby wouldn't have crossed paths either. If there had been a conspiracy to kill Oswald, Oswald would have had to have been in on the conspiracy himself, because he was the one responsible for the delays in his transfer to the jail in the police station basement.

Ruby basically committed an impulsive act as a result of coincidences that put him in the right place at the right time

Oh come on. How about we let Jack Ruby speak for himself here:

Jack Ruby statement to reporters:
Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts, of what occurred, my motives. The people had , that had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world.

Reporter : Are these people in very high positions Jack ??

Jack : "Yes."

"Gentlemen, I want to tell the truth, but I cannot tell it here. If you want a fair shake out of me, you have to take me to Washington"

"When I mentioned about Adlai Stevenson, if he was vice president there would never have been an assassination of our beloved President Kennedy " Asked if he would explain it again Ruby continued "Well the answer is the man in office now".

From a letter by Jack Ruby:
... isn't it strange that Oswald who hasn't worked a lick most of his life, should be fortunate enough to get a job at the Book Building two weeks before the president himself didn't know as to when he was to visit Dallas, now where would a jerk like Oswald get the information that the president was coming to Dallas? Only one person could have had that information, and that man was Johnson who knew weeks in advance as to what was going to happen, because he is the one who was going to arrange the trip for the president, this had been planned long before the president himself knew about, so you can figure that one out. The only one who gained by the shooting of the president was Johnson, and he was in a car in the rear and safe when the shooting took place.

All of these things you call coincidences - I can't go along with that.

Also in his own words: http://www.jfk-online.com/ruby-conspiracy.html He confesses to this one coincidence in shooting LHO.

From 11:17 until later, I was guilty of a homicide. Which must be the most perfect conspiracy in the history of the world that a man was going to accept a call and came from his apartment down to the Western Union. If it had been three seconds later I would have missed this particular person [Oswald]. I guess God was against me. I left the Western Union and it took about three and a half minutes to go to the bottom of the ramp. I didn't conspire or sneak in to do these things, I am telling you. If they had said, 'Jack, are you going down now?' that would make some conspiracy on me. I left the Western Union and it was a fraction of a second until that tragic act happened.

So if you want to believe him, it was impulse not conspiracy. He was shocked as anyone else over the assassination.

If however you believe he had orders to silence LHO, it is odd he would accuse LBJ from inside prison while LBJ was president. I guess no one was worried he had any real evidence, or he would have mysteriously died sooner than 1967.

Sounds like he is giving his own take.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/was-oswald-planted-in-tsbd.html Even if he knew JFK would be in Dallas, LBJ did not plan the route past the Depository, Connally who was in the same car as JFK did.

Last edited:
Not meant to be a threadjack, but on the KLIF tape, "Everybody" by Tommy Roe was played. He wrote the song while touring the UK with folksinger Trini Lopez. He composed it on a Martin guitar provided by John Lennon of the Beatles who became the closing act of the tour.

I think in general what researchers find is not conspiracy to murder but conspiracy to cover up blame for what happened.
I also think that the numerous reasonably credible theories say a lot about America at that time.
Not that I'm moralizing, Us Brits leave everybody standing when it comes to dirty tricks.
I'm guilty of confirmation bias when reading the testimony of Jean Hill, long since dismissed as an unreliable witness.
It seemed to me there was a deliberate attempt to confuse her during questioning and thus destroy her credibility, she was just a silly woman.
Seth Kantor the reporter is a puzzle, he knew Ruby from his days working on a newspapers entertainment section.
His claim that he saw Ruby at Parkland is supported by another witness, but Ruby couldn't have been there they say.
Enduring and mystifying.

So I did some searching around about Ruby and Parkland and came up with other subjects:

Eventually Jack Ruby made it to Parkland in his final days and gave a deathbed confession.
http://www.jfk-online.com/rubydeathbed.html

That in turn has a link to the "Umbrella Man" which spawned all kinds of conjecture.
Here is a NYTimes video about it and surprisingly the Umbrella man came forth in 1978.

Another side story was the massive amount of crank calls that came into Parkland where JFK arrived.
Courtesy of the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/news/2013/oct/07/jfk-assassination-creepiest-detail-parkland

Of course I never got back on the trail of whether Ruby was at Parkland that day or whether he handed a gun to LHO.

Last edited:
Of course I never got back on the trail of whether Ruby was at Parkland that day or whether he handed a gun to LHO.

I don't think we will ever agree on this subject, and that's ok.

For me, there are just too many strange coincidences in this case. And the "pristine bullet" alone is proof that something is amiss in the official story.

Mysteries will remain - that's what makes it so interesting.

I'm cool with that. I'm not getting a commission out of this and there are other things that need my attention. I also don't want to hog this thread either.

Nice talking with you :cool:

Gene

I think a lot of the supposedly sinister associations depend heavily on the six degrees of separation phenomenon.
There was one book, completely forgotten the title and author, where he went back and interviewed witnesses again.
One sticks in my mind, the motorcycle cop whose radio was said to be left open and thus picked up the disputed number of shots.
Don't ask me how but they narrowed it down to this cop and his bike and 'proved' the acoustic evidence was flawed.
He had died since iirc, but a colleague said he had gone to the later inquiry and denied it was his bike, something to do with differing engine noise.
They kept on at him until he said it was possible, but only in the sense that anything's possible.

As I explained in earlier posts, Kennedy as well as Lincoln were assassinated by the Federal Reserve and Central Banks for printing debt free money instead of borrowing from each of those Rothschild institutions respectively. Pimp Daddy Federal Reserve put a public smack down on Babylon Whores that don't pay Pimp Daddy his money ( in interest)

Back