• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who killed JFK?

• Lee Harvey Oswald

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • Mafia

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • CIA/FBI

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • Cubans

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • KGB

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Illuminati/Masons/Lizards

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • all of the above

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters
As I have mentioned elsewhere, I have long held a strong suspicion that the brains behind the assassination of JFK was George Bush Senior. Here is a little article that supports this conclusion that has been doing the rounds:
http://robscholtemuseum.nl/jane-gre...d-his-father-but-nobody-was-paying-attention/
Regarding Bush's involvement with the Bay of Pigs, establishing motive:
http://paulkangas.tripod.com/ghwbushlbjkilledpresidentjohnkennedy/

https://whowhatwhy.org/2007/01/07/cia-bush-senior-oil-venture/

Then there is this dismissal of the evidence, despite the fact that Senior was in charge of the Dallas office of the CIA in '63, giving him means, motive and opportunity. It draws the false conclusion that Bush actually pulled the trigger. That is not the theory. The theory is that Bush was in charge of the operation and others pulled the trigger.
https://jfkfacts.org/absolved-george-h-w-bush/

Last edited:
I was interested to see this.

Apparently issued to all those (presumably only in the Dallas area) who sent negatives for developing in the period following the shooting.

wq52w4k01x531.jpg

I was interested to see this.

Apparently issued to all those (presumably only in the Dallas area) who sent negatives for developing in the period following the shooting.

View attachment 18261

lt makes you wonder if, somewhere in Maine or Alaska, there’s a shoebox full of yellowing photographs, one of which depicts a smirking LBJ removing surgical gloves as he exits the Texas School Book Depository...

maximus otter

So the FBI was keen to obtain these vital photos. Then it lost or damaged some of them. Yeah. That's understandable.

It's always interesting to revisit old conspiracy theories ( I haven't read anything about this one in many years...)....,so with that in mind ,a question for those who are up on the JFK case,...what are the most likely scenarios for who killed JFK..?

It's always interesting to revisit old conspiracy theories ( I haven't read anything about this one in many years...)....,so with that in mind ,a question for those who are up on the JFK case,...what are the most likely scenarios for who killed JFK..?

I'm a fan of the "Lee Harvey Oswald was aiming at John Connally but missed" theory. No grassy knoll, no CIA, no Mafia... just a lone gunman who wasn't as good a shot as he thought.

The Mob.

I'm a fan of the "Lee Harvey Oswald was aiming at John Connally but missed" theory. No grassy knoll, no CIA, no Mafia... just a lone gunman who wasn't as good a shot as he thought.
I don't think I have heard that one before...why did he want to kill Connally?

That would be the Mafia/La Cosa Nostra..? On their own or in conjunction with others..? And this was all due to his pressure on them via his brother..?

I've changed my mind on this a number of times in the last 56 years but, at this point, I have to believe that LHO acted alone. There may have been any number of people who wanted Kennedy dead, but the most probable reality is that a loser with a cheap Carcano single-handedly altered the course of history.

That would be the Mafia/La Cosa Nostra..? On their own or in conjunction with others..? And this was all due to his pressure on them via his brother..?
Just 'the Mob'.

If LHO acted alone why so much government secrecy around the issue. Hmm. Rather hard to plausibly account for that, alas. No smoke, no fire, I say. And boy, there's plenty of smoke (and mirrors) around the convenient destruction of documents held by the Alphabet Agencies, to name but one of many peculiar acts following November 22nd 1963. And how to believably explain the odd incuriosity of those agencies about fellow conspirators around LHO, although we know he had some intriguing friends. The behaviour of the upper tiers of government and the security state speaks volumes, if you're not covering your ears.

When LHO wanted to defect, the Marines downgraded his discharge. When he returned to the USA he found that having "Dishonorable discharge" on his record screwed up employment chances. He asked Connally for help but got the brush-off.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-reston-jfk-assassination-target-20161122-story.html

This is just more things that make me go "Hmmm". Despite reading about JFK and LHO for years, I had never come across that little green notebook. So I went looking for what I might find out about it. Turns out, you can view it online here:

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337590/

And it is a very strange notebook indeed. I will spend some more time with it, but I haven't come across the "I will kill" section yet.

I would urge anyone interested to have a look for yourself.

There is good evidence to suggest that it was George Bush Snr who oversaw the assassination of Kennedy. I recommend the following book:
Dark Legacy: George Bush and the murder of John Kennedy

Well.. would you be so kind as to briefly list Bush Sr's reasons for doing this..?
No problem whatsoever. Bush Snr as a senior CIA man was deeply involved in the Bay of Pigs Fiasco. He was an executive with Standard Oil and was responsible for obtaining covert funding and equipment for the Cuban Exiles. In fact, of the 2 Standard oil ships the Cuban exiles received, one was named Barbara after Barbara Bush. When Kennedy refused to allow the US airforce to deploy to help the failed Bay of Pigs "invasion" force (they were supposed to enter the country and become a guerilla force, not get caught on the beach and shot), Bush held a grudge. Subsequently when Kennedy and Kruschev entered a detente after the Cuban Missile, and Kennedy circulated a memo about beginning to dismantle the CIA, and then when Kennedy refused to get bogged down in Vietnam, the CIA began to get very "praetorian guard" about their leader's lack of militarism and lack of trust in them. It is interesting to note that it was Bush Snr who was in charge of the Dallas Office of the CIA on the day that Kennedy was killed. It is all circumstantial of course, but there is also how the Kennedys think it is true, and the fact that the Bush family and the media became notably scared that Bush Senior, as he became more senile, would accidentally spill the beans, to the point where they made a public disclaimer about things he might say before he died. I have stopped investigating the matter, because I have an answer that ticks all the boxes I need ticked.

No problem whatsoever. Bush Snr as a senior CIA man was deeply involved in the Bay of Pigs Fiasco. He was an executive with Standard Oil and was responsible for obtaining covert funding and equipment for the Cuban Exiles. In fact, of the 2 Standard oil ships the Cuban exiles received, one was named Barbara after Barbara Bush. When Kennedy refused to allow the US airforce to deploy to help the failed Bay of Pigs "invasion" force (they were supposed to enter the country and become a guerilla force, not get caught on the beach and shot), Bush held a grudge. Subsequently when Kennedy and Kruschev entered a detente after the Cuban Missile, and Kennedy circulated a memo about beginning to dismantle the CIA, and then when Kennedy refused to get bogged down in Vietnam, the CIA began to get very "praetorian guard" about their leader's lack of militarism and lack of trust in them. It is interesting to note that it was Bush Snr who was in charge of the Dallas Office of the CIA on the day that Kennedy was killed. It is all circumstantial of course, but there is also how the Kennedys think it is true, and the fact that the Bush family and the media became notably scared that Bush Senior, as he became more senile, would accidentally spill the beans, to the point where they made a public disclaimer about things he might say before he died. I have stopped investigating the matter, because I have an answer that ticks all the boxes I need ticked.

Thanks for the explanation...it doesn't convince me that he would have him killed for what amounts to (imho) mostly' political reasons' ,but I can see where a conspiracy theorist might think so.
Indeed.. I remain unconvinced of any of the so-called Kennedy conspiracy themes (there are too many ideas around this event...).....but I also think that the idea that Oswald acted alone (based on the premise that such a shot would have been very lucky) seems somewhat unlikely though stranger things have happened. So I remain a fence sitter after all these years....I was 12 when the event took place.

Last edited:
I was convinced of the CIA/Mafia conspiracy for years.I then began looking more into the LHO being the lone gunman theory and it became quite plausible. The shots fired with the old Italian rifle were replicated by a SWAT Team member {in recent years,)in the same amount of time , basically the lone gunman theory was apparently proven. Whether he acted alone or not I really don't know.There are numerous questions to be answered which will never be answered.We will never see the real information regarding what took place that day and by whom. I really sit in the position that either theory is possible.The CIA at that time were probably at their most hostile and active in their history.They were almost fanatical in their approach to anti Communism. Employing the Mafia would not have been off the agenda by any means.And lets not forget how powerful and far reaching the Mafia were also at that time. I remember READING years later when trying to convict John Gotti for numerous crimes George Bush Snr told the FBI to bend the rules if need be. The real reason apparently was GBS wanted to prove who really held the power in the U.S

Plus ca change - here's something new pointing the fingers at the Cubans again. (But it's from the New York Post, oh well...)

The Cuban expat who may have helped Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate JFK

What is known is that, on the same day Oswald fired his infamous three shots, killing Kennedy, the 23-year-old homesick drifter crossed from Texas into Mexico then quickly disappeared to Cuba afterward. That fact, coupled with Lopez also having been in Tampa four days earlier, at the same time as JFK, implicates him in the plot, many believe.

“The obvious significance was that Lopez might be fleeing,” writes James H. Johnston in his new book “Murder, Inc.: The CIA Under John F. Kennedy” (Potomac Books), out now, pointing to “his strange travel from Tampa to Texas to Mexico to Havana.”

In the week leading up to Kennedy’s death, Lopez shadowed the president, jetting to Tampa on Nov. 18 for the first leg of the presidential tour. There, he waited for an important call from Cuba, giving him the “go-ahead order” to leave the US and go back to the island nation, a source in Tampa told investigators.

But the call never came, and Lopez departed that night or the next day for Texas. Just days later JFK flew to the Lone Star State and eventually met his death in an open-air motorcade.

No one knows what Lopez did in Texas, but at midnight on the same day JFK was killed, he showed up at the Mexican border in Nuevo Laredo then made his way to Mexico City, presumably by bus. (Just one month earlier, on Oct. 8, Oswald had also traveled to the Mexican capital, where he visited the Cuban consulate and Soviet embassy in a bid to get a visa.)

https://nypost.com/2019/08/24/the-cuban-expat-who-may-have-helped-lee-harvey-oswald-assassinate-jfk/

It doesn't add up if you ask me, but it's an interesting take.

If anyone want a good read on this very subject I can thoroughly recommend Steven King's book 11:22:63

If anyone want a good read on this very subject I can thoroughly recommend Steven King's book 11:22:63
The book was so-so at best. I mean, de Mohrenschildt earnestly declaring to the lead character that no, he wasn't working for US intelligence and somehow, case closed on him therefore

The book was so-so at best. I mean, de Mohrenschildt earnestly declaring to the lead character that no, he wasn't working for US intelligence and somehow, case closed on him therefore

Yes possibly however all can be forgiven with Stephen King because his descriptive prose is so beautiful.

Thanks for the explanation...it doesn't convince me that he would have him killed for what amounts to (imho) mostly' political reasons' ,but I can see where a conspiracy theorist might think so.
Indeed.. I remain unconvinced of any of the so-called Kennedy conspiracy themes (there are too many ideas around this event...).....but I also think that the idea that Oswald acted alone (based on the premise that such a shot would have been very lucky) seems somewhat unlikely though stranger things have happened. So I remain a fence sitter after all these years....I was 12 when the event took place.

Just to highlight the main reasons again, Kennedy wanted to disband the CIA, plus his unwillingness to get involved in Vietnam was seen as being pro-Communist and bad for the US economy, as a war in Vietnam stood to make US companies hundreds of billions of dollars. Bush was a man with a grudge in the right place at the right time with means, motive and opportunity, and the powers that be were prepared to cover his tracks. It was a very quiet coup d'etat.

Jim Leavelle, detective in historic photo of Lee Harvey Oswald's shooting, dies at 99

The Texas police officer handcuffed to Lee Harvey Oswald when he was fatally shot at Dallas police headquarters two days after the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, died Thursday at age 99, according to family.

VVIF3NTWMJDDKRFH4YUV6NXQTA.jpg

Former Dallas police Detective Jim Leavelle was transporting Oswald to the Dallas County Jail when the assassin was suddenly shot on live television by nightclub owner and police informant Jack Ruby at point-blank range on Nov. 24, 1963.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dallas-detective-handcuffed-lee-harvey-oswald-dead-99

Wikipedia bio.

maximus otter

For those that believe in a conspiracy theory for the Kennedy shooting..., what is your take on Jack Ruby shooting Oswald..?
Was that another part of the conspiracy or just a secondary event/coincidence? And if so why didn't Ruby rat on the others since he was dying anyway..?

For those that believe in a conspiracy theory for the Kennedy shooting..., what is your take on Jack Ruby shooting Oswald..?
Was that another part of the conspiracy or just a secondary event/coincidence? And if so why didn't Ruby rat on the others since he was dying anyway..?
I had similar questions there dr wu, you beat me to it!

I had similar questions there dr wu, you beat me to it!
I suppose 'Mob' conspiracy people would say it was to keep Oswald quiet....assuming he knew anything at all.
I was always surprised that Ruby did what he did....he was a small time gangster...why did he care about Kennedy that much? Strange.

Somebody hired Jack Ruby to silence Oswald. They knew Jack didn't have long to live.
That's what I think happened, anyway.

Back