• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Jodi Jones Trial Shown Manson Paintings Of Black Dahlia

...Nirvana? Not exactly an occult, devil-metal band, even if Cobain killed himself.

And Maryiln Manson? They trot him out every time a teen commits a crime and make him shuck and jive and generally take the blame.

And forget the likelihood of being able to smoke 600 joints a week - how could he afford it? I don't know what pot is going for these days but I know it ain't cheap.

As usual, no one seems to be blaming the parents. Aren't they supposed to be responsible for what their kids do? The mom in this case sounds rather negligible...

:shock: I like:
Marilyn Manson-Slipknot-System of a Down-Metallica-Eminem-50Cent;
I own:
A DRAWERFUL of knives-two extremely sharp axes-a longbow;
I have:
five rather badly drawn tattoos-an interest in the occult-books by Steven King,Joe Donnelly and Dean Koontz...
I have also:
failed to kill anyone in a "Satanist Music Death Shock Black Magic Shock Death It Woz Marshall Wot Said Kill 'Im" Ritual.

Which makes me a normal person.

I like heavy metal to but im no Satanist i dont go arond killing people and i dont think god existed.

I have recently become involved in researching this case and can certainly explain the background to our Marilyn Manson connection - see:

https://lukemitchelltrial.blogspot.com/2023/10/the-marilyn-manson-evidence-links-to.html

There have been new developments and an update here:

https://lukemitchelltrial.blogspot.com/2023/11/availability-of-trial-transcripts.html

My daughter was responsible for revealing that supposedly unavailable trial transcripts, could in fact be purchased and as open court hearings already transcribed, were effectively available for a photocopying charge, plus admin costs.

Even then, for the entire 40 day trial transcripts, we are talking over £5000!

Consequently, only some, which seemed to cover key trial evidence, have been obtained, so far by my daughter and others, at personal expense and gradually being uploaded, for all to contemplate.

A massive endeavour, as there are around 150 pages of transcripts for each day - primarily due to a large font size and double line spacing.

Regrettably... because the chief advocate of Luke Mitchel's innocence, Sandra Lean - author of related book 'Innocents Betrayed' (2018), insisted for years that the trial transcripts were not available to us all (see above link) and there are Facebook groups with some 8000 followers, there has been an enormous backlash from same.

Effectively, this is blasphemy...

The outpouring of hatred - which has drawn comparisons to a cult - has necessitated setting up a private, moderated Facebook group for discussions:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/594743596079701/?ref=share_group_link

You are all, naturally, invited to both join and participate, particularly as new evidence is gradually unfolding and an extraordinary, horrendous, murder case with Fortean tangents.

Does 'Jack the Ripper' feature... Yes, comparisons were made during the trial.

Bottom line; Luke Mitchell was, at the time of Jodi's murder, an avowed Satanist, who carried a knife and reportedly talked about killing... (longer story).

Teenage angst.... No (longer story).

Circumstantial evidence... yes and resultantly convicted by a jury majority.

Hard-core evidence.... No.

Other suspects... absolutely and then some...

I have just posted updates on the Facebook group, re evidence found in the transcripts...

My present judgement call....

Absolutely not proven and more, astute detective work required to assist.

Hence this post.

No smiley at the end there.... this is a horrendous case to research.

Back