• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Just Seeing And Experiencing

Ginger

Fresh Blood
While laying down relaxing but not sleeping I saw a dragon, like an Asian looking dragon. The next week or two I would feel a pressure like something nested between my shoulder blades. This was back in 2012. Another time I had gotten slapped around by my boyfriend, and that night I saw a a spinning star like geometric shape come over me. The next morning I felt great no bruises and my boyfriends hand was all swollen. I broke up with him immediately. Once in NYC, I felt like some kinda of energy fell on me while I was sleeping and when I woke up my hair was all curly. Note I have straight brown Korean hair. It took about two days in the energy to dissipate and my hair to return to normal. On occasion if I look directly at some one's eyes I'll feel like I've been hit with energy. Like from the eye to eye contact. I went to psychic school, for a year and started seeing spinning chakras on people but that was in 2013 and when I first met my current boyfriend in 2017 I could see sparkly shimmer in coming out of his eyes when he stared at the sky which was why I started talking to him. I was curious but I haven't had any experiences for 2 years now.

While laying down relaxing but not sleeping I saw a dragon, like an Asian looking looking dragon.
Sounds like you were in a light trance state, the kind you can be in between waking and sleeping, and when you can see hypnogogic images. it's supposed to be a good state of mind to sort though feelings and ideas in non-literal ways, and to focus on outcomes you want.

Thank you. I was asked to in an introductory message. I don't think I was in a trance. As for the psychic school, I just went for fun. It's called inner Insight in Denver Colorado, an offshoot from once in Berkeley, Ca. You can Google it. Its alot of fun but they take it very seriously.

I did used to go to Spiritulist church, help out, watch the psychics that came

What was your impressoin? Did anything they did in particular stand out for you?

Back