• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Kchoo Experience

Why not just post it here?

Okay. Context: When I was 42, I had been visiting some in-laws at their remote family lake house this side the Canadian boundary waters in Minnesota.

Around midnight, a strange sound and a blueish white light appeared all around the house, but I couldn’t see the source. At first I thought it was a helicopter, but then a brunette human woman and a tall alien with the dark almond eyes descended outside the window... floating gently down to the ground, and moved toward the back door. I found myself to be more curious than afraid. I wanted to talk, because I thought it would be cool to learn something... and while it did seem strange, they appeared peaceful and I felt safe. (I will spare all the details here as it is too much to type for now).

I was offered a ride on her ship, and I pretty much jumped at the chance. How often does a person get invited to go for a ride?

I did stipulate that I would be unharmed and returned within an hour or two, and that I had the right to ask them to return me sooner if I wanted. She assured me, and we walked out into the yard, and she held my arm as we ascended up into a dark object above us.

I could not make out any details on the outside, but when our feet came to rest on a floor inside, I turned to look down and caught a glimpse of the shrinking roof of the lake house as the door silently closed. We were already moving up and away. She led me down a darkened hallway, to the bridge.
I could see a few doors outlined by a faint orange glow. We entered one and it was like an elevator, but too dark for me to see, then we entered the bridge.

We talked for a while, they showed me several things... and we discussed the following...

*** The question was asked if they discussed higher dimensions and If I understood it. ***

It might make sense if I understood it. The only thing that was said about that was a conversation between brunette (Kim) and me:

She said I am on a higher vibrational state or frequency.... we did talk about a dimensions, and that there is more than 4... we even used a pencil and paper to discuss that. I drew a Cartesian system and a representation of 3D, and she asked me to represent A 4th dimension or even a 5th. Then she drew a spiral, and asked me how to get from one side to the other... My 1st response, was to just follow the line until arriving at the destination. “Good.” she said, but how do you get there faster?”

I shrugged, “How do YOU do it?”

Kim, “We concentrate with care and respect to the water and the light. It decides if we are worthy, and we are taken there... it is difficult to explain... Your dimension doesn’t have words to describe it. I don’t want to scare you, so remember that these words are primitive- In a way, you die, and you are reborn... but that isn’t a good explanation... It will only confuse you, so I will stop there. I can tell, I confused you, and this is too much for you.”

Me, “No, it is okay.”

Kim, “Maybe this will help.” She pulled out a squeeze bottle and squeezed some water onto the table. She gazed at it and I could tell she was really concentrating on the shallow pool. It formed three cones about an inch high, and each cone formed arms. The three forms danced and wiggled in synch with each other to some music that seemed to come from nowhere...

I smiled, while watching in amazement.

The water splashed back into a puddle on the table, as Kim looked away.

Kim. “And that is how we do it. I asked the water to dance, and it danced... it is the same for many other things.”

Me, “That is so neat... I think I understand but I have no idea how to do it...”

Kim, “You are a little boy... You are not mature enough... That is the second point of the demonstration. You haven’t learned how yet. First, you must learn to live longer, to give time for you to grow and develope the skills... If you can learn to live longer, your race may be able to do it, someday. ”

Me, “I am over 40...”

Kim, “Still a toddler compared to us.”

Last edited:
It's just that the experience you describe above is remarkably similar to the Picard's with Anij in Star Trek: Insurrection.

Thank you. It isn’t Star Trek, but I think it is interesting that you made that connection. I will re-watch Star Trek Insurrection to look for the similarities... it has been a long time...

I do love the Star Trek movies and TV shows, and Picard was very much the Captain! Counselor Troy and Data were awesome characters as well. Especially Data. If our tech ever does develop an Android, people will probably always compare it to Data. ;) He sets the bar.

Last edited:
I like weird stories, but never thought one would happen to me until I realized my whole life has a weird story to it.

My earliest memory of odd encounters was at 4 years of age.

They called me Kchoo.
And it did coincide with a sneeze...

Barely 4 years old if that.
Back Yard.
The first time I really interacted with an E.T. And it was a human woman.

At the time I wasn’t sure if it was a dream, or real. But I knew during the lake house encounter, when all of it hit me... these memories started flooding back... and all these anomalies began to make some sense, or at least... tie together...
starting with that blueish white light.... I had seen it before..,

The light was strange… everything had a blue tint.
I found myself standing on a dry dirt and gravel. The sky was dark. It seemed to be windy and there was a kind of fog all around. I saw a man in a silver suit and glass helmet. Then he removed it his helmet and said he was looking for me, or rather, he was helping someone look for me. Then I felt a presence behind me and turned to look.
A blonde lady,, wearing in a silver jumpsuit. She had unusual boots with what looked like brown faux fur fringe lined tops.
“I need to talk to you. Will that be okay?”
“I am not supposed to talk to strangers.”
“We have been looking for someone for a long time. We think it is you. I know your Mom… And I know you. I am Semjase. We have met before. Do you remember me?”
“No.”. I did not know why, but felt like I knew her… but there was fear in me as well. Something about her boots, didn’t seem to fit with the rest of her persona…
Without me saying anything-
“The boots are borrowed… look up at me, focus on my face… She knelt down and made eye contact.”.
I started to cry, because I felt such a sense of loneliness in her, and I did not understand… my gut said not to trust her, but I sensed a positive connection in my heart as well.
“I know this is hard, but please try to remember.”
Semjase started to cry- “It was my fault. I am sorry… Please forgive me.”
I started to cry in sympathy for her, I think… “I am sorry, but I can’t remember you…”
“She put her head down and cried, sitting on her knees…”
The male helped her up and said something to her but I couldn’t understand.
He took her away and came back to say “I am sorry… she is struggling… we are working with her… You are very important to her, but things are different and she does not know how to cope… ”
Then the blue light was gone, and my mom was there…
“What are you doing out here… awe… you are crying… ”
She wiped my tears with her thumbs and held my face… looking at my eyes…
I just cried and said “I didn’t know what they wanted… but something is wrong with the lady…”
Dad came out. “Is he sleep walking?”
Mom picked me up, and hugged me, and said “It’s okay… everyone is safe. You don’t have to talk to anyone you don’t want to.”
She took me in the house, and made me some hot milk… Then put me to bed.

4.5 years old.
3rd of July:
Mom made waffles, and the family was sitting around the table discussing upcoming festivities. The older brothers bragged of their collection of fireworks and began choreographing plans for that. Dad gave lessons on safety in his usual manner, making us spell in rhythm-
“S-A-F – – – E-T-Y!”

4th of July. (Independence Day.. Dusty Texas Ranch)
When the evening finally came my older brothers began organizing their celebrations as Dad attempted to film us from a dim glow of the porch lights. Mom reminded everyone again, to stay safe. My oldest brother put his finger up in an oath like gesture- “S.A.F…E.T.Y.!” then lit a fuse. Bursts of light erupted in the sky and the stars all but disappeared as our eyes could only take in the bright hues of light.
Mom lit some sparklers and my sister was pretending to spell our names in the sky while I whirled around and pretended I was a rocket. I thought this was the best part of the evening, and it was, but as the sparklers began to reach the end our fun also began to fizzle when a white light began to dance around in the sky. It wasn’t fireworks. Dad said he thought he got it on camera. Then there were flashes, like lightning, but there was no sound. Dad acted worried and confused.
Our fun fizzled more when the white sedan showed up. Two official looking men in hats got out of the car and one of them spoke with Dad- “Hi. I am Charlie, and I live near here… have you noticed any strange flashes of light or other unusual things this evening?”
Dad played it cool and talked about how of course we had seen flashes from the fireworks. It seemed to be a polite but official conversation. One of them asked to see the camera. Dad resisted at first, but then kind of stiffened his shoulders and stared blankly as he handed it over. While the two were busy trying to figure out the camera, I patted one of them on the leg. I wanted to tell him about the lightning with no sound, but I became distracted when I noticed his eye… it was as if an image was projected above his face. I could see lines like an old TV as the human eye ‘mask’ gave away to almond eye just below it, but when he looked down, the human eye looked normal again. As he peered down at me he said- “Hi I am Charlie. What is your name?”
I was going to ask him about the eye thing, but sneezed before I could say anything…
“Nice to meet you, Kchoo! My name is Charlie.”

I thought I recognised the name Semjase.
On Google it came up with an article about Billy Meier who wrote about her.
Semjase used the title Elo-Jschrisch. Elo means in their language half. We normally use the word semi in this connection. Jschrisch means Goddess or Queen of wisdom. It is a ranking which indicates that the person has reached a high evolutionary level. The Plejarans claim to also be a highly advanced technological race but they focus more on personal spiritual development than we do. They claim telepathy is real and they know how to use it. Semjase mastered spiritual telepathy, a higher form of telepathy. There are no photos of her. Main reason for that is that she did not want to be recognized on the street. She told Meier she had normal clothes she used when she sometimes entered our cities or villages. In contact 289 held Monday the 11 of September 2000 her father Ptaah advised Billy that Semjase had passed all exams required and had now become a Jschrisch.

Billy seems to be a very controversial subject with people. I did read up on him when I googled the word ‘Semjase’.

The artwork painting you see commonly on the net looks similar to the blonde one I met, but I don’t think she is the same person. If she is, she does not admit to it.

My experiences inspired me to write two books, as best as my experiences and intuition would allow me to write.

In this thread, I will only write about and discuss the actual events that I tied together over a lifetime.

(If there is anything that is embellished, or intuition based, I will make that clear so as not to derail the experiences which I consider to be true actual contacts with ‘other worlders’.)

Last edited:
"I thought I recognised the name Semjase."

Me too. Was sure I'd read about an alien with that name (apparently pronounced Sem-yaazy) back in the 70s, when I read a shedload of woo-woo books in my schooldays.

Because of all the Semjase hype, I kind of wish she had a different name, but that is the name she used.

**Opinion alert**
I think they like to tease and play with us, knowing that we will go down these rabbit holes...
It wouldn’t surprise me if they enjoy reading the stories we write about them.
They probably think we are cute, kind of the same way we view monkeys...
Think about how we study life in our oceans, how strange and exotic some of it is to us.
Now imagine an E.T. Seeing a human for the first time. Some of it may be scientific, some of it could be simple curiosity, and some of it could be simple tourism.

Last edited:
**Opinion alert**
I think they like to tease and play with us, knowing that we will go down these rabbit holes...
It wouldn’t surprise me if they enjoy reading the stories we write about them.
They probably think we are cute, kind of the same way we view monkeys...
Think about how we study life in our oceans, how strange and exotic some of it is to us.
Now imagine an E.T. Seeing a human for the first time. Some of it may be scientific, some of it could be simple curiosity, and some of it could be simple tourism.

These are very good points.

I hesitate to make another reference to Star Trek but here goes anyway:
(a) One might consider the Federation's Prime Directive in Star Trek and the fact that some individuals and species break the rules and make contact with 'primitive' cultures anyway.
(b) The 'duck blind' (again, in Star trek: Insurrection) and the possible ramifications of this, if we are the species being observed, are potentially thought-provoking.

I have often considered it possible that a real 'Prime Directive' might explain why we see little or no substantive evidence of alien species.

These are very good points.

I hesitate to make another reference to Star Trek but here goes anyway:
(a) One might consider the Federation's Prime Directive in Star Trek and the fact that some individuals and species break the rules and make contact with 'primitive' cultures anyway.
(b) The 'duck blind' (again, in Star trek: Insurrection) and the possible ramifications of this, if we are the species being observed, are potentially thought-provoking.

I have often considered it possible that a real 'Prime Directive' might explain why we see little or no substantive evidence of alien species.

My understanding is that they do, kind of... I have asked Kim about that...
"So, why are there so many vague sitings? I think Earth has accepted we are not alone, but aliens haven't made any public appearances or statements... is there some rule about that? "

Kim. "We have tested Earth's acceptance... believe me, we can tell that Earth is not ready. It is better for now that we do things one on one. When the time is right, we will be known, and it will have been a gradual and casual acceptance."

Me, "Are you giving rides like this to others?"

Kim, "There are others... We don't do it frequently... just enough..."

Me, "For how long? Most stories about saucers are from the last 80 years or so..."

Kim, "We were here before man even existed on Earth and have visited frequently... Earth is a good rest stop for many travelers and a good meeting location for diplomats from many worlds. But we don't interact much with typical Earth people."

Last edited:
My understanding is that they do, kind of... I have asked Kim about that...
"So, why are there so many vague sitings? I think Earth has accepted we are not alone, but aliens haven't made any public appearances or statements... is there some rule about that? "

Kim. "We have tested Earth's acceptance... believe me, we can tell that Earth is not ready. It is better for now that we do things one on one. When the time is right, we will be known, and it will have been a gradual and casual acceptance."

Me, "Are you giving rides like this to others?"

Kim, "There are others... We don't do it frequently... just enough..."

Me, "For how long? Most stories about saucers are from the last 80 years or so..."

Kim, "We were here before man even existed on Earth and have visited frequently... Earth is a good rest stop for many travelers and a good meeting location for diplomats from many worlds. But we don't interact much with typical Earth people."

Interesting. I'd love to say something more insightful than "interesting" but nothing leaps to mind right now, other than this:-

When the time is right, we will be known, and it will have been a gradual and casual acceptance

I cannot imagine how making widespread knowledge of the existence of intelligent alien species with apparently easy interstellar (and interdimensional?) travel capabilities can be introduced in a "gradual and casual" manner. Even the smallest aspect of this knowledge, if publicly confirmed, would be of breathtaking significance.

However, that said, the fairly certain discovery of life (even single cell life) on another planet in this solar system and/or finding evidence of life on an extrasolar planet would, I suppose, be a big step to "gradual and casual acceptance" of intelligent alien life capable of visiting here.

*** Opinion alert ***
We already know that if people are traveling from other worlds, they must possess a knowledge we do not yet have.

We already know that there is something going on in the sky which has been reported by several credible people.

We have people who’s entire lives are effected by encounters they cannot fully explain involving humanoid aliens.

I would say they are doing a good job at easing us into acceptance.

The question then seems to be, when will they accept us? Probably not until we have developed our own abilities to travel to other worlds.

*** Opinion alert ***
We already know that if people are traveling from other worlds, they must possess a knowledge we do not yet have.

We already know that there is something going on in the sky which has been reported by several credible people.

We have people who’s entire lives are effected by encounters they cannot fully explain involving humanoid aliens.

I would say they are doing a good job at easing us into acceptance.

Interesting (again). However, it seems to me that very few people actually accept much of this (at least not seriously).

It seems to me that it will take far more substantive evidence to allow more people it take it seriously, and that such evidence would be a quantum leap in and of itself.

But time will tell.

On another (but related) tack: It strikes me that the growth in the knowledge of extrasolar planets, including ones that could theoretically support life as we know it, can be seen as a gradual process of acclimatisation. If and when signs of life (e.g. spectrographic analysis) are found on one, that sort of revelation could be taken for granted pretty quickly. So perhaps that sort of thing could be a route to gradual awareness and acceptance of alien life (first of all) and, eventually, intelligent alien life.

The question then seems to be, when will they accept us? Probably not until we have developed our own abilities to travel to other worlds.

Star Trek's Prime Directive again. It has to be said: It makes a lot of sense.

Dinosaurs

Me, “Well, if you have been traveling here since before man existed here, then how far back was that? Did you see dinosaurs? “

Kim, “We have images in our computers of dinosaurs, but most of them look different than your museum specimins. We have records of Reptilians... humanoids... that lived here, but your leaders have hid that from you, and grossly mis aligned the bones so they look all hunched over with longer tails and necks. They mixed up bones from piles from different creatures, and made up poor charicatures for your museums.”

No. It is my own experience with an E.T. Human Woman.

Wicked!

Hey, Kchoo, your comic gifts cannot be properly appreciated in this section of the site. A while back I set up a thread specifically designed for this kind of satire:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/unpromising-starts-to-threads-game.65052/

I suggest you move onto there.

I particularly love the way that you stay in character all of the time - without even so much as winking at the reader! How do you do that!?

Wicked!

Hey, Kchoo, your comic gifts cannot be properly appreciated in this section of the site. A while back I set up a thread specifically designed for this kind of satire:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/unpromising-starts-to-threads-game.65052/

I suggest you move onto there.

I particularly love the way that you stay in character all of the time - without even so much as winking at the reader! How do you do that!?

No this forum is to tell real experiences.. I am not doing this to be funny. But I do have some funny things to tell. My encounters have shown they do have a good sense of humor.

Last edited:
Wicked!

[...]

Regardless of whether Kchoo is writing fiction or is entirely genuine (or anything in between), I think he has in fact raised some rather interesting (that word again) points.

Back