• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Kchoo Experience

Just going by face value, I wouldn't consider them to be 'coding' the same symbolism or meaning.

Your sketch seems to symbolize 2 distinct types of 'waves', and the upward peaked element seems to rise out of the lower horizontal wave and cross the upper wave.

One (but only one) interpretation might be two forms of wave-representable something, with one peaking to exceed or override the other. Since the wave that gets crossed lies over the circle, I could interpret the circle as an object or entity and the peak suggesting a perturbation in an external phenomenon that interferes with or overwhelms a phenomenon within or pertaining to the object / entity (circle) itself.

To give an arbitrary illustrative example ...

Object (circle) = Organism
Inner / Upper Wave = Organism's biological functions (either overall or something specific)
Outer / Lower Wave = Sun's output of radiation / energy

Peaked Element = Possible anomalous excess in solar output sufficient to disrupt biological functions

Just going by face value, I wouldn't consider them to be 'coding' the same symbolism or meaning.

Your sketch seems to symbolize 2 distinct types of 'waves', and the upward peaked element seems to rise out of the lower horizontal wave and cross the upper wave.

One (but only one) interpretation might be two forms of wave-representable something, with one peaking to exceed or override the other. Since the wave that gets crossed lies over the circle, I could interpret the circle as an object or entity and the peak suggesting a perturbation in an external phenomenon that interferes with or overwhelms a phenomenon within or pertaining to the object / entity (circle) itself.

To give an arbitrary illustrative example ...

Object (circle) = Organism
Inner / Upper Wave = Organism's biological functions (either overall or something specific)
Outer / Lower Wave = Sun's output of radiation / energy

Peaked Element = Possible anomalous excess in solar output sufficient to disrupt biological functions

Thank you. I think you have good insight into these things. That would all tie to her actions and teachings very well.
Very cool...

Back